The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
fubuki78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
ROMANCE SCAM Cheater

Beware of her....her name is Rose
She is a Singapore Permanent Resident and her nationality is Thai who work before in various club as hostess

First met she will tell you she divorced with 2 kids and also tell you she single no boyfriend
Then when you go along with her more....she tell you she want to remarry and tell you i the right person for her....
she will tell you she stay rented house every month need to pay rent....and when she no money to pay rent...she will call you beg you to pay rent for her.....
and also ask you buy alot of things for her.......

To my surprise...i checked on website that the house owner is under her name and still got to cheek say she rented a room

Another great surprise she remarried 3 year ago and her husband is Thai national which register marriage here with her
Confronted her she still denied it but the fact is at ROM website marriage stated she married 3 year ago.... that the fact...cannot escape one....
She even applied Long Term Visitor Pass for her Thai national husband to come here to stay with her

To her....this is called business....she need more customer so that she can con more money and earn more money

She is pro player....good in sweet talk and good acting skill...and also good in lying....kao tow to her.....

For brother outside...please beware of her...if you know her please avoid her asap....

Last edited by fubuki78; 23-01-2022 at 11:58 AM. Reason: better titles
Old 29-12-2021, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Love trap cheater

Quote:
Originally Posted by fubuki78 View Post
First met she will tell you she divorsed with 2 kids
Then when you go along with her more....she tell you she will remarry and tell you i the right person for her....
she will tell you she stay rented house every month need to pay $800....and when she no money to pay rent...she will call you beg you to pay rent for her.....

To my surprise...i checked on website that the house owner is under her name and still got to cheek say she rented a room

Another great surprise she remarried 3 year ago and her husband is staying with her now.....
Confonted her she can denied it but the fact is at ROM website marriage stated she married 3 year ago.... that the fact

I cannot imagine her husband stay at home and let her wife go out with different guy and con all the guy money

She good in sweet talk and good acting skill...kao tow to her.....

She need a lot of attention lah either that or she think she can get away with it later. Something wrong with her now she needs to do all the bad things like cheating. Expose her.
Old 29-12-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Ts you bed her already right, it is game... just fuck her more ... and take the fucking pics or video

Have your own game plan ... play her along the way ... dont like 娘们 crying
Old 29-12-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
Ts you bed her already right, it is game... just fuck her more ... and take the fucking pics or video

Have your own game plan ... play her along the way ... dont like 娘们 crying
No...she never let you sex with her....she smart....and she only sex with her husband at her house....

BTW i not crying for her...for what....just to expose her to outside brother not to fall in her love trap....

Last edited by fubuki78; 29-12-2021 at 09:30 PM.
Old 29-12-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so TS didnt get to bed her, had committed $$/KC for her acts and sweet words??
Old 30-12-2021, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuscorex92 View Post
so TS didnt get to bed her, had committed $$/KC for her acts and sweet words??
Yes...she a pro player because of sweet look and attractive that why can attract so many guy fall in her....

Last edited by fubuki78; 30-12-2021 at 05:51 AM.
Old 30-12-2021, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

She Vietnamese is it?
Old 30-12-2021, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes...she a pro player because of sweet look and attractive that why can attract so many guy fall in her....
understd whr u r comin from...dun misunderstd, am not siding her, husband likely to eat soft-rice type, lazy and not responsible, children might not even his,y shld he b responsible for them. he might juz b providing the "status" for her to stay here & she did tis 'acts' outta feedin her two young, watsoever...

every1 has a story to tell. i had my share of 'lessons' too, we moved on in life, tis whr we pick up knowledges. we made mistakes, but, just dun repeat them in future. Cheers!
Old 30-12-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
She Vietnamese is it?
She thai.....
Old 01-01-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

can you post on stomp or other online platform to gain more attention?

there's not much viewership on sbf.
Old 02-01-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuscorex92 View Post
understd whr u r comin from...dun misunderstd, am not siding her, husband likely to eat soft-rice type, lazy and not responsible, children might not even his,y shld he b responsible for them. he might juz b providing the "status" for her to stay here & she did tis 'acts' outta feedin her two young, watsoever...

every1 has a story to tell. i had my share of 'lessons' too, we moved on in life, tis whr we pick up knowledges. we made mistakes, but, just dun repeat them in future. Cheers!
bro u r really experienced and understanding ...

Agree we move on in real life and learn from it

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 05-01-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 10
SoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud of

It's not uncommon in her industry. TS unlucky to kanna honey potted..

To return list- Will return asap, do be patient. Thanks!
Rickey
esssinine
Old 10-01-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

where to find her??? looks chio leh...
Old 20-01-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: ROMANCE SCAM Cheater

Quote:

Beware of her....her name is Rose
She is a Singapore Permanent Resident and her nationality is Thai who work before in various club as hostess

First met she will tell you she divorced with 2 kids and also tell you she single no boyfriend
Then when you go along with her more....she tell you she want to remarry and tell you i the right person for her....
she will tell you she stay rented house every month need to pay rent....and when she no money to pay rent...she will call you beg you to pay rent for her.....
and also ask you buy alot of things for her.......

Another great surprise she remarried 3 year ago and her husband is Thai national which register marriage here with her
Confronted her she still denied it but the fact is at ROM website marriage stated she married 3 year ago.... that the fact...cannot escape one....
She even applied Long Term Visitor Pass for her Thai national husband to come here to stay with her

To her....this is called business....she need more customer so that she can con more money and earn more money

She is pro player....good in sweet talk and good acting skill...and also good in lying....kao tow to her.....

For brother outside...please beware of her...if you know her please avoid her asap....
hope you learned your lesson and watch out for such things next time.
Such scams are pretty common. Yes to them its for survival.
Next time try not to find a gf from nightlife industry. Want good girls, go to decent places to find. You dont go to prison and expect to find non convicts / ex convicts
Old 20-01-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Re: ROMANCE SCAM Cheater

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
hope you learned your lesson and watch out for such things next time.
Such scams are pretty common. Yes to them its for survival.
Next time try not to find a gf from nightlife industry. Want good girls, go to decent places to find. You dont go to prison and expect to find non convicts / ex convicts
Thanks bro.....lesson learnt....will not find any girl in nightlife industry anymore....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1