The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-03-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
XIAODING is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXIAODING is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Actress : POPPY
Stable : T003
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=765593&highlight=
Actors : Me
Movie tittle : HOT NUSE HAVING SEX WITH PATIENTS
Movie scene : Nuse cosplay with silk on, 1 x Cim, 1 x bbbj, French, doggy style, 69 pattern.
BATH: Both of us had some BATHTUB ACTION. She will wash you clean, check your head and clean the 2 ping pong balls well, lol
Boobs: Natural nice C
GFE: She will treat you like a patient, can communicate in simple English, a lot kissing and hugging.
FJ: Power! Many position & no complaints, once she is “high” she will take over and raped you hard hard.
RTF: I really enjoy myself with this gem for the whole session and she is the one that I would definitely RTF.
Old 06-03-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 8
chap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Miso from LA
overall enjoyable, excellent service and GFE.

OKT - Fast reply, booking was an ease
Location - 9/10 central hotel, 2 min walk from MRT station
Looks - 8/10 Same as photos but with Thai Tan
Body - 8/10 A little shorter than I expected but right body proportions to pound her
Boobs - 8/10 I favour natural boobs with small nipples, hits the right spot for me. Sensitive nipples.
Frenching - 9/10 throughout the whole session, she told me she loves it.
BBBJ - 10/10 Good suction, right rhythm, woke my little brother up the right way.
Massage - 10/10 Worked at a massage place before - She did Thai massage in between shots, halfway through told her I like Chinese tuina and she switched and did that - her standard is the kind where she can release knots in your muscles.
FJ - 10/10 First shot did her in missionary, came in no time. Tight and juicy pussy, did not need KY. Second shot got her to ride me, and was pounding her for a good 5 min (I think the room 2 doors away could hear), super enjoyable. Finished in doggy with her laying flat down.
Old 06-03-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 6
iamandynomad is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamandynomad is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FL: [Kitty]
Stable: Temptation
Appointment: 6/Mar@10am [First Blood]

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=...5#post19848125

OKT: Good and fast response. Nicely managed a situation while returning where a man was standing outside the door.

YMMV

Felt completely disarmed by Kitty's smile when I entered,she was wearing the Pink Uniform! Shiok! She is TALL, bit very friendly and NOT intimidating at all...
She has a great attitude and here to serve. This is her first deployment in the trade.

Looks: Near complete match with the photos,
Looks mostly like this one
https://singsupplies.com/img/292573.jpg

Body: Silky smooth and waxed. She is really fair by Thai standards. 172 cms of pure smoothness.

Boobs: Enhanced-D's but soft and allows fondling, pressing and sucking... Nice button like nipples when aroused. Great for boob lovers

Pussy: waxed and alluring, fingering and paiting allowed... Became dripping wet with foreplay and painting.

BBBJ: really shines in this department, good technique and goes on till you ask to stop, started in the Shower, after a good cleanup, she dropped on her knees and started blowing! Shiok! Proceed to the room followed by a catbath from ears to the tool... Non stop... After about 10 mins couldn't take it any more...

French: Allowed! Seems like frenching your GF.

condom on...and start in missionary...

FJ: seems a bit green on this one... But completely flexible for any position... Started with missionary, cowgirl and ended with CIM, took it like a champ.

Offered massage in between... Ok ok .. not piano type, full effort to please...
Chitchat in between... SOP... She was worried that men in SG would force FJ without caps!!!
Advised her to stay safe and not do RAW! Ever!

Proceed to 2nd shot and tried Doggie, went really well... Her smooth back and flower tattoo made it a great experience! Was apprehensive as she is taller than me... Finished in Doggie...

Overall great experience. Lacks a bit of English... But worked well with Google Translate.

RTF: Maybe,many fish there... May be try Ai from PL

Last edited by iamandynomad; 06-03-2020 at 11:54 AM.
Old 06-03-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 5
KingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of light

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=764623

Just finish 10am session with FAH

Body is damn good 9/10.. Friendly funny gal

Easy break the ice.. Service 8.5/10 willing to serve

Chat abit with her then know actually she doing part time modelling n also skin care products..

Will try to rtf her if time permit.. Today just 1 shot session..lol
Old 06-03-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
japamayhem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_angel View Post
A FR for Tracy from RP

Looks - 9/10...
Boobs and Body - 9.5/10. Devilish body
BBBJ - quite sensual.... nice... got those innocent looks when she sucks..
Frenching - 8.5/10 Can really french and she is passionate into it as well.
Fingering - only on the outside and she seemed to be in pain.
Painting - She's trimmed and she loves her clit being licked. horny soft moans.
FJ - 10/10 . To me, tight and good.... cum twice and almost wanted to go for the third if times and $$ permits....
GFE - 10/10 No horse run.... I got no words to describe... RARE GEM.
RTF - Definately before she goes back...
Quote:
Originally Posted by asff View Post
Koy from Rollypolly

Looks: 5% discount 10/10

Everything was good from bbbj to pumping her. Very nice soft and demure moans when painting her.

Okt: everything was fast and steady. but i think he forgot the timing, started about 1030 and around 11 say another guy coming in a few mins couldnt finish my 1 shot...

RTF: 100% worth to rtf
Quote:
Originally Posted by grrrr View Post
Coco from RP
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=...3#post19807043

Bro RP is very responsive, as always.

Coco is a SYT with a very slim body, smooth skin and small (A/B) soft boobs. Looks closed to the pictures but slightly darker and without makeup. She is also chatty with her basic English. Always smiling, playful at times and no commercial feel.

BBBJ is soft, slow and smooth. Her pussy gets wet after some foreplay and is tight. Overall, the session is more like making love to your gf rather than a pros.

Grab her while you can as she might be leaving soon (check with bro RP).
Rp bro has nice gems man
Old 06-03-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
huathuat188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1969 View Post
FR for Orange from Galaxy a few days ago, this is my RTF session with her :

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=761780

Looks : 95% like photos, very fair, more like chinese fair, pretty
Body : slim
Boobs : B cup.
Frenching : Allowed. Goes all out to please, can see she thoroughly enjoys it
BBBJ : Can blow for a long time. Good suction, Awesome CIM.
Painting : Allowed.
CIM : CIM lovers will love it.
FJ : Didnt try....
GFE : High GFE, she speaks english so communication is easy.
RTF : Yes, definitely. for her CIM and friendly attitude
Recomended for guys who love CIM and fair pretty lady
OKT : Friendly, quick response, clear instructions.
I can feel u bro..her gfe and bbbj is solid
Old 06-03-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chap88 View Post
Miso from LA
overall enjoyable, excellent service and GFE.

OKT - Fast reply, booking was an ease
Location - 9/10 central hotel, 2 min walk from MRT station
Looks - 8/10 Same as photos but with Thai Tan
Body - 8/10 A little shorter than I expected but right body proportions to pound her
Boobs - 8/10 I favour natural boobs with small nipples, hits the right spot for me. Sensitive nipples.
Frenching - 9/10 throughout the whole session, she told me she loves it.
BBBJ - 10/10 Good suction, right rhythm, woke my little brother up the right way.
Massage - 10/10 Worked at a massage place before - She did Thai massage in between shots, halfway through told her I like Chinese tuina and she switched and did that - her standard is the kind where she can release knots in your muscles.
FJ - 10/10 First shot did her in missionary, came in no time. Tight and juicy pussy, did not need KY. Second shot got her to ride me, and was pounding her for a good 5 min (I think the room 2 doors away could hear), super enjoyable. Finished in doggy with her laying flat down.
Nice share, upped you
Old 06-03-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Temptation cat 6/3/20 10am

Looks 6/10 milf
Body 6/10 not bad
Bbbj 7/10 not bad cannot dt
Ar 7/10 a bit short
Cim 6/10 had better

Was expecting better bbbj game from all the frs. Not bad. Not my type. Saw kitty, lucky I didn’t try her also. Haha not my type. I miss natty and Nadia. Will try kimmi next. Ar game is good, she has a Long tongue. Service is good. But had better bbbj from the best and got spoiled.
Old 06-03-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hexation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recent FR for Vicky from RP

OKT was super responsive and easy to book.

Looks: 8/10 quite similar to photos. A little more tan and different hairstyle but looks recent.

Body: 8/10 Slim and a bit taller than most other girls. Still a good 10cm shorter than me, but a good height. Great body. No fat at all.

Boobs: 8/10 B/C ans natural which is a plus. Great feel in my hands.

French: didnt try

BBBJ: 10/10 hot damn. Like previous FR amazing DT with no gag reflex. Put my hands on her head and just kept pushing deeper down her throat. Felt so freaking amazing. CIM while DT was unbelievable. I'm a littlw in the big side (about 7inches) and she took the whole thing. This was the star of the show and might be the best I ever had.

FJ: Didn't try. The BBBJ was so amazing that's all I wanted for the whole session.

English: spoke simple English but was about to communicate. Used Google translate for some less simple stuff.

RTF? Absolutely.
Old 06-03-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Hero14267 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Kaykay from Pink Lady

Okt: 10/10 Fast game solid instructions
Body: 6/10 Bit chubby but if you dont mind its fine
Boobs: 8/10 Great to play but too bad enhanced
Painting:8/10 Small pussy great to paint and she is expressive
Bbbj: 8/10 Lots of energy put into it
Fj: 7/10 Fun with alot of position but 2nd time she just lay there let me play, kinda boring.
Overall:7/10 Dk is it chemistry but didnt make it 2 shot cause she was bored even though i did all the work
Old 06-03-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
jimbites is Cool - loads of Potential
Kelly - Rolly

This is a jem.
Nice body and natural B cup boobs
She seems new to this line so brother can train her from a clean slate. 😂
GFE is off the charts. She aim to please!
BBBJ needs some work though. Need more suction power. She does AR and gives a good cat bath to my balls!

Please treat her well.
Old 06-03-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Had hana from silk for lunch.

Looks 90% like pics. Definately a head turner on the streets. Smooth skin, slightly tanned but much fairier than ur usual thai girls. Slim body like what you would expect to see from a 21yo syt.
B cup with very suckable nips. Its just like making out with your uni gf.
Very fun lady, finished 1 shot only and spent rest of the time chatting with her.

Rft definately.

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 06-03-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Jinny from SE

Got her few night ago,not sure still around

Look 8/10. same as pics, shy and cute type
Boobs: 8/10. B, natural and soft to grab.
Body: 7/10. Perky butts, nice curve,long hair, small and petite frame
BBBJ: 8/10. skillful but the fast and furious type with good suction bbbj and not lazy.
FJ: 8/10. Tried cowgirl, doggy, missionary. Quite tight and wet
GFE: 8/10. Nice GFE, many kiss and hugs.

She is the cheeky and naughty type. Service all out and gao gao type.

Reader, is a must try!!! Please do not hesitate for the price of 100 buck, totally worth it.

Kudos to Bro Via for the arrangement.
Old 06-03-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ChatLord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR 4 ORANGE

Have not visited SBF 4 a long time and found out that now booking have to go through quite a tedious verification process. Let's talk about RL, Honestly not the fastest since this is the first time i am booking with them. Guess future bookings will be easier. Bro Xk was friendly and easy to talk with which is why i just abide to his requests of actions for verification that i am a sincere customer.

Orange is located in a "Non Hotel" situation. Location is not easy if you are taking public transport as there is not train station nearby. Bros without their own transport is advised to take a grab to minimize your walking and searching. I personally like the area as it's quiet and discreet.

Orange: 9/10
I feel the description is well made, Orange does have the ability to portray an innocent looking face like a young innocent syt. She appears shy at first but opens up pretty quickly once the session goes into the 5min mark. Her command of English is soso. Therefore bros would need a little Thai language skills to be able to strike a better chemistry with her.

Body: 9/10
This syt is impressive, small petite size with a impressive pair of enhanced titties. I really like the shape and size of her boobs covered by her Smooth young and fresh supple skin. She's got quite a healthy looking tan making her feel like a Pattaya beach babe.

Service: 10/10
You wondered why the "Monkey" is lying beside her with such a happy face? try it and you will understand why. you will probably be lying on bed with her with that face as well.

Foreplay/catbath: Very good foreplay with slow and sensual licks and touches. I just can't keep my hands away from her boobs.

BBBJ: Quite a commando in this area for her age, seems like she went through some expert training or so. AR included.

Painting: I will never miss out a young pussy tasting. Even though not clean shaved but it's good enough for a enjoyable painting time.

Sex: Had 2 great shots with her, nice young pussy feels wet and tight. Hot fucking with great stereos. Can take a pretty good pounding in doggy. She is willing to do many positions. Push the right button and you will be in for a good time. 2 rounds of cim with her no problem.

GFE: Pretty great for anyone during service, subjective when not doing the deed. it all depends on how you deem good Gfe to be.

Great time flies, just like this 90min with orange flies fast. I kinda wann try Eva before i left, saw her and she smiled back and exchanged a few flirty words.hahaa, her english not bad.
Old 06-03-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
Ryozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to behold
Short FR for ocean and kiyomi at 1030am 6 march.

It was my first time doing tarma, so dunno what to expect.Despite my inexperince, they were very accomidating and friendly throughout the session.lookwise they look very similar to picture and all the previous fr about them is true.wanted to rtf but they going home soon, so try to booked them while u still can!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1