The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-05-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
reports is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreports is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Burger from SilkStocking
Look 7/10
Boobs 6/10 saggy
Body 6/10
GFE 8/10
Old 02-05-2022, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 3
AtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Name : Tokyo from ThaiSmile (https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=876328)

Room Type : Big comfy room and Towels, location best driving or by bus, MRT need a hike. Good communication and easy to follow directions by ThaiSmile

Age :20 is accurate, look, skin feel, the way she talk and the awkward way she initiate action seem she new to sex. When we on bed naked she ask me "you want start or me start", I smile and say "you start" and she hoped on top of me and start licking my nipple.

Looks : The above picture is 100% accurate. Her face look more like a GND Korean or Chinese girl, would not reject type. She is fair skinned for Thai. She told me she lived in Korea few years, can speak some Korean.

Body : good young teen girl type body, smooth firm skin. She seem shy about her body, she should not be shy, many girls would die to have her body.

Boobs : A+/B Natural firm breasts, small teen nips that become erect when licked gently.

Kissing : Not a proactive kisser but will respond. YMMV depending on how clean you are.

BBBJ : I was expecting ordinary but she blew me away. I like the way she gave BBBJ, there alot feeling all along the whole shaft. She try DT also but she have small mouth.

Painting : Beautiful Lil Sis that invited me and she is responsive, I can feel the clit become erect. Please be gentle bros she is new to this biz.

FJ: She seem new to sex, do not expect a sex freak. I grabbed CD and entered her in missionary and she is very tight. Accommodating to different positions but the tight pussy was too much and I lost quickly.

Attitude/Personality: She can converse in English well enough, she can speak some Korean. Shy type personality initially, open up more when you get her comfortable.

Return: $170 is a premium price, but I feel worth for a genuine tender young SYT. The last ThaiSmile stable I visit was Prada and I return many time with Prada, sad to see her go. I will be going to Japan many times too
Old 02-05-2022, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 5
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

Kalmia SA

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=876677

SYT 21-22yo + Natural Tit Lovers delight. Just arrived and ready to serve!

Managed to get a slot to see this new Thai xmm first time in sg. Great personality, a bit ting tong type but ever ready to please. She was actually very shy and a bit nervous initially but warmed up fast as I chatted with her to break the ice. I didn't realise but I was talking to her tits most of the time,  which she pointed out to me... lol. We had a good laugh and with that the clothes came off and we got down to business!

I would say in my view she's a bottom meaty girl, which I typically avoid. Her personality and her twins more than made up for it however. After a quick shower, she started stroking my lil bro and I asked her when was her last time with a guy. She giggled and didn't want to say, so I jokingly asked if she was a virgin and she laughed. Next thing I know her mouth gobbled up my lil bro. For a young girl she could really suck cock pretty good. Reached over and started to rub her pussy and clit, she was very wet! Wanted to feel how tight she was so I started to finger her while she was sucking on my cock. Could only get 1 finger in... she was damn tight! I helped her finish while she was feasting on my meat then it was my turn for the main course. Got her to the edge of the bed then placed the meat into the taco. Wah really damn tight and when I thrusted deep in her, her eyes would roll back. Kept pounding that taco for a while, every thrust making her tits bounce all over the place. Finally moved her over to doggy... for those guys that love meaty ass, she's your girl. Small waist big ass! And she loves to be banged in doggy and the mirror let's you see her tits fly all over the place. Could feel her tightening her taco around my meat and eventually after a few minutes I succumbed. Her tightness finished me off quicker than most other fl, even Melissa. I was actually quite impressed. I normally like to carry fuck but I don't think my back or legs would survive this one... lol. Try at your own risk.

After a quick break she asked me if ready for 2nd round. Left me wondering how come I'm paying when she asking for sex.. lol

Overall I typically avoid meaty girls, kinda glad I just went along with this one because she surprised me in a pleasant way. Definitely a syt meat lovers delight...

Don't forget to up rep if this fr was good for you. Thanks

Keep on humping!
Old 02-05-2022, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 6
Coinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to all

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t...highlight=sola

BabyFace - Sola
Look: 9/10 - sexy OL looks, busty secretary feels.
Body: 9/10 - sibei busty and body shape is perfect for me. sibei solid la Sola.
Boobs: 9/10 - huge melon, although enhanced but still shiok to fondle.
BBBJ: 9/10 - make my whole cock fucking wet. suction is good and some dt to make it sloppy.
Pussy: 9/10 - no weird smell and enjoy getting painted by me. lick her until sibei song.
FJ: 9/10 - cow gal and ride me hard. love to feel me deep inside of her.
GFE: 10/10 - comfortable with her and small talk session with her.
RTF: why not?
Old 02-05-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just saw a new girl listed as 36D as gigi. This one is gonna get smashed by me and others in the singapore bodybuilding team.
Old 02-05-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 10
secondsons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysecondsons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Naty Teeruk

Face : 8.5/10
Boobs :10/10
Body : 9/10
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 10/10
GFE :9/10

I saw Naty is finally back on TRL site so quicky make booking.

Petite and sweet lovers have to give her a try at least once ! vm tight pussy with no marks no fats. Tight sexy body.

Wonderful session with her, beauty who is a pro in most aspects. The BBBJ was superb with braces. She knows her way around a dick, licking and sucking like a child greedily slurping on a long awaited lollipop. Tight body and pumping her with that meaty ass during doggystyle - 10 thumbs up for me. No regrets eating chicken rice only for the whole of next week. 100% RTF GND face bombshell body
Old 02-05-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3532 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

Cool, thinking abt this.. thanks for the FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirHumpALot View Post

Kalmia SA

Managed to get a slot to see this new Thai xmm first time in sg. Great personality, a bit ting tong type but ever ready to please. She was actually very shy and a bit nervous initially but warmed up fast as I chatted with her to break the ice. I didn't realise but I was talking to her tits most of the time,  which she pointed out to me... lol. We had a good laugh and with that the clothes came off and we got down to business!

I would say in my view she's a bottom meaty girl, which I typically avoid. Her personality and her twins more than made up for it however. After a quick shower, she started stroking my lil bro and I asked her when was her last time with a guy. She giggled and didn't want to say, so I jokingly asked if she was a virgin and she laughed. Next thing I know her mouth gobbled up my lil bro. For a young girl she could really suck cock pretty good. Reached over and started to rub her pussy and clit, she was very wet! Wanted to feel how tight she was so I started to finger her while she was sucking on my cock. Could only get 1 finger in... she was damn tight! I helped her finish while she was feasting on my meat then it was my turn for the main course. Got her to the edge of the bed then placed the meat into the taco. Wah really damn tight and when I thrusted deep in her, her eyes would roll back. Kept pounding that taco for a while, every thrust making her tits bounce all over the place. Finally moved her over to doggy... for those guys that love meaty ass, she's your girl. Small waist big ass! And she loves to be banged in doggy and the mirror let's you see her tits fly all over the place. Could feel her tightening her taco around my meat and eventually after a few minutes I succumbed. Her tightness finished me off quicker than most other fl, even Melissa. I was actually quite impressed. I normally like to carry fuck but I don't think my back or legs would survive this one... lol. Try at your own risk.

After a quick break she asked me if ready for 2nd round. Left me wondering how come I'm paying when she asking for sex.. lol

Overall I typically avoid meaty girls, kinda glad I just went along with this one because she surprised me in a pleasant way. Definitely a syt meat lovers delight...

Keep on humping!
Old 02-05-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirHumpALot View Post

Kalmia SA

Keep on humping!

Thanks bro for your fr she looks gorgeous. Btw is she shave? Got braces and How's her bbbj
Old 02-05-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
adventurer2020 is Cool - loads of Potential
FR for Milan (Thaismile)

OKT: 10/10 SOP as usual. Nice room environment. Keep it up!
Body: 9/10 pretty lady. Well taken care body. Notice got mark below boobs so maybe enhanced but not hard.
French: Didn't as she say she got filler surgery on her lips so still very painful ����‍♂️
BJ: Same thing with lips so didn't have it much if at all.
FJ: 9/10 very hardworking. Super tight. Can tell she enjoys it as much as I do during the session.
GFE: takes good care of u from start to end. Good command of English so easy to chat. Sensual experience.

RTF: ������

Last edited by adventurer2020; 02-05-2022 at 05:55 PM.
Old 02-05-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
WalterW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalterW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalterW is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR Jan Sweet Thai

I booked an appointment with bro donut for Jan

OKT gave the location and reach there on time.We went for shower and came n sit in the bed. She gentle put my hand on her enhance C boobs. I could really feel the hard tits of her. Her boobs was really big and nice to suck.

She is more to the average looking lady. She gently grab my lil bro and start sucking . it was so seductive with her bbbj. I was rubbing her already wet and shaven pussy. The blow was deep and sexy full of grip and good suction.

Then i fuck her, I bonked her as she started moaning to fuck harder. I could really have an passionate sex with this girl. Cause she was very expressive with her moaning and her gentleness.

Thanks to OKT for getting an appointment to experience this girl. Very good service. Try it and you will know.

Overall its an good experience.
Old 02-05-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 7
elmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Guitar SS - Sunday afternoon

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=873531

Originally was looking for some AJ Commando fun with Jennie, unfortunately the available timing did not work.

So went through the various stables and spotted Guitar

Booking: Easy with Bro Silk
Location: convenient just the setup was a surprise after bonking for the last 2 years in hotels
Looks: meatier than on the pictures, natural boobs confirmed
Communication: good understanding of english and clear on what can / cant be done. Personality very ting tong, jokes around allot
Action: 1st round standing BBBJ+CIM, she can suck a dead back to life and did not run to the bathroom immediately after CIM .
Half time: good massage, cracked my back, cuddles and kisses
Action: 2nd round started to blow again and FJ tight and cant go too deep, huge effort to try and finish round 2 until i stopped her as too tired to finish

Super GF feeling, recommended for a relaxing bonk with CIM guaranteed. She also groomed my toe nails during half time

SS FR 1/10
Old 02-05-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboiboi View Post
Cool, thinking abt this.. thanks for the FR
no prob bro. enjoy!
Old 02-05-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 6
topdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Belated FR for Bell (The Pimp). Managed to book her on her first day, all thanks to Bro Flash's fast arrangements.

Location: Central, discreet and safe. Towels need to be bigger lah lol.

Door open, immediately saw a tallish lady with a bright smile, Bell who can speak so english, I immediately know it will end well.

Looks: Long silky hair, 80% similiar to her posts. Beautiful smile and good facial features. Thai tan, definitely wont reject for most, myself included. The longer I see her, the prettier she looks. My personal opinion.

Body: She is tattoo crazed lol, so many tattoos i lost count. Overall, really tall for a siam bu, no blemishes on her firm body with a solid ass. Clealy she keep her body well, she is just so smooth.

Boobs: Enhanced with brownish sensitive nipples which erected at the slightest teasing. Big boobs lovers will appreciate them as much as I did.

Frenching: More kisses than actual frenching. I get where she is coming from...COVID...I am just as fearful tbf so wont fault her for that. That said, when we were fucking high she still allowed my tongue in for some auto roaming.

BBBJ: I came for a CIM and she managed to fulfill it when loads of tongue teasing on my rod with variations of speed till i finally rewarded her with a month's load of made in Singapore spermies (Paid her $30 for her generous acceptance of my heavy load) Rested for a while before she started another bout of BBBJ till my kraken awoke. This time it wanted to poke her real good.

FJ: Did her in multiple positions till she surrendered and willing frenched. I reckon standing doggy is the best with my cock banging into her meaty ass as i arched her closers grabbing her tits hard and moving her face to tongue fight. Banged till I was high, uncapped and cum shot on her butt cheeks. Overall, a bloody exhausting fuck session.

GFE: Didnt come for this, I wanted a good fuck and Bell provided it, though she is nice and can speak English so no awkward moments in between breaks. Auto roamed and squeezed her boobies and patted her cunt. No complains so all was good.

RTF: Maybe but would definitely recommended Bell for a good good fuck session, CIM seekers as well.
Old 02-05-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durianinthesky View Post
Thanks bro for your fr she looks gorgeous. Btw is she shave? Got braces and How's her bbbj
not shaven. no braces. bbbj you need to try for yourself 👍 for her age and experience i think she does well
Old 02-05-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 5
Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Thai smiles Tokyo noon

As a hardcore syt lover, how can i mi$$ the Tokyo after all the good fr from bros.

At a glance
Location: 8/10.discreet and central. Spacious and clean room.
Look: no smile: 9/10. With smiles: 11/10.
Body: 10/10. Smooth and fair. I am usually picky but she shuts me up
Bbbj: 7/10 suction too powerful for me, but good for others la.
French: can
Painting and fingering: can, clean and no smell.
Fj: 9/10 omg. One word- tight. I canÂ’t last 2 min (see below why)
Cim: n/a she is not keen coz I am a fat old uncle.
Service: 9/10 pity for my premature firing, she gave me a nice massage

Special kudos to the okt. Incredibly patient with clear instructions. Best of the best. Once arrived with food and drinks for her, I thought I was in a wrong place coz she is so young looking. I m worry about Maybe she is the daughter of the neighbors.

She took a shower already but accommodate my request for cat bath. French already like my sec gf. I donno what to do with the sweet thing in front of me, just put her on the bed and play like a doll. Frenching, painting, fingering all allowed. Tried 69 and sticker my tongue too deep so she stopped me. She said her thigh so stiff. Bros be4 me must fk her real hard. She bbbj a while and it’s ok. Need to polish the skill lah. After capping (0.03), the moment I inserted I almost lost control. So tight and she is so cute. Move a bit and can’t tahan and she gave me a mischievous smile, something like “done already huh uncle”. Change position and doggy her for 10s and near limits. Suddenly someone opened the door! She screamed and squeezed hard, so the white juice just came out. Hahaahahahahah

The okt said it was the maintenance guy and apologized lah. Funny thing happens in life, it is like you go to a nice five star hotel and the toilet broke lol. DoesnÂ’t change the beautiful room and good service. ItÂ’s my bad luck la.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1