The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-05-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
jamesenglish7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Sunny from Rollypolly
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?...0#post21322020

Another recommendation for bro Rolly, My dear sunny, u really brighten up my day, Welcome to the sunny islands of Singapore. here r my ratings

Looks: 9/10 - very fair, pretty faced, OL CFM looks
Body: 9/10 - very smooth skin, well maintained figure with a killer ass
Boobs: 9.5/10 - for boob lovers, please fall in, all natural, big C cups, soft and bouncy
French: 9/10 french like no tomorrow, her mouth has a sweet taste which is still lingering in my mouth, YUMMY
BBBJ: 10/10 - if not the best, top 3 bbbj i ever had. She has a special technique which bros need to try to find out
FJ: 9/10 - very horny, very wet and tight. She loves to be pounded hard as u can see when she is cumming, she will initiate u to go faster
Old 26-05-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
angelbuster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?...highlight=star

FR for Star from Seduction

OKT: very responsive and friendly. Got my booking done in no time!

Been observing Star for awhile and read up FR about her from other bros. Very tempted so decided to try give it a shot.

Looks not so far apart from photo which i expected a huge difference because of filter when taking photo. 95% similar to what you see in photo.

SYT but what hidden skills she have hmmm really will blow ur mind.

Body is in a good figure and boobs B cup, 100% natural. Skin is soft and smooth also.

Her BBBJ skills is really insanely good. Worth to add on extra money to cim.

Rest for awhile and carried on with my second shot. Position her in missionary and gave her a fast and hard one. Love the way she moan while looking up at me, biting her lips makes me goes even deeper and faster. Felt so good and didnt hold back and cum again.

Overall Star is one horny and naughty girl. Hopefully my FR will let other bros consider to try this gem out.

I would rate the whole session a 9/10 for Star.
Old 26-05-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
torres54321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr cake from Queen
Look 9/10 ( very cute when smile with braces on it)

Boobs 7.5 ( original B+ sharpy not shaggy kind soft and nice to touch

Bbbj 8.5 ( good seduction from it without any teeth feel)

Body 9/10 (good body with a nice tatoo on the back)

Fj 9/10 ( ok with all position especially during doggy 🐕 can see tatoo)

Gfe 10/10 ( chit chat alot during the rest time feel really like your girl next door)

Rtf 9.5/10 ( will definitely come back if the vitamin M is enough for me to look for her)
Old 26-05-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
sickfred is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR on Anna from RP as promised-
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?...4#post21322104

Looks -9/10 - what you see is what you get. picture speaks a thousand words, looks exactly like photo, very pretty girl with mesmerizing eyes
Boobs - 7/10 - b cup, just nice for me.
Frenching - 10/10 - we were eating each other out, tongue twisting competition
Bbbj - 9 /10 - she will suck till your legs go weak, very skillful, no teething and great suction
Fj - 10/10 - we were having a sexathon, 90mins of full ground and pound sex action

Rtf for sure!
Old 26-05-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
laobaksai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Idea https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=878500

For bros who are looking great gfe feel, idea is the one you should consider. Below are my ratings for bros to use a reference:

OKT: 10/10. Clear & concise instructions. Very friendly.

Looks: 9.5/10. Looks almost exactly as photos. Looks like the girl next door that you wish to bonk.

Painting: Never try.

Body: 9/10. Natural small B. Not for boob lovers.

FJ: Great bonk overall. enjoying bonking in doggy to see her bubbly ass. Gave me a long bbbj with DT. Feeling damn shiok.

Have a good chat with her, maybe because i speak some thai. Always smiling and attentive. Will cuddle you during break. Gfe feeling gao gao.

RTF: Will definitely return when free.

For bros who find the above FR useful, pls up my points. Thanks.
Old 26-05-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 12
polo78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypolo78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Sprite, Lover's Fortress

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=879542
The 4th photo is most accurate.

TLDR: Good for tall SYT lovers, tight & slim body lovers. A green service provider.

Sprite is new to the flesh trade. Tall at 166cm and has a youthful, tight body with thigh gap. Friendly with non-existent English. If you know Thai, she is chatty and curious about this little red dot. Body photos are accurate, considered fair with very light underboob surgery. 2 medium-sized tattoos on her back shoulder. As always, YMMV.

Bro SingleAA's photos also accurate.
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showpost.ph...ostcount=67671

OKT - 10/10. Responsive, easy to book, clear instructions

Location - G area, easy parking and for foot soldiers but abt 10 mins from nearest MRT.

Face - 6/10, Plain jane face. Manage your expectations

Body - 8/10, slim tall youthful body with nice shapely legs. She used to play volleyball and it shows.

Boobs - 8/10, small C cup enhanced. Shape well done like peach or bao shape. Proportionate to her height and body.

French - 0/10, zero French, only light kissing. Sensed she not so comfortable with it.

Catbath - 6//10, very green. Other bros will have to guide her.

Massage - No, and didn't ask. Not there for massage.

Shower - Attentive, will soap and clean you up good.

Towel - Nice and thick for early customers, so bring your own if coming late.

BBBJ - 7/10, Quite well done despite her inexperience in the trade. Mostly up down but sensually done. -1 point as I prefer more active BBBJ. +1 for the yummy view and nice curves.

FJ - 7/10, Decent bonk but I've had better. Missionary, cowgirl and doggie.

GFE - 8/10, This is probably her strongest score. Young lady vibe, chatty and open.

Overall - 7/10
RTF - No. Sprite is a breath of fresh air but I prefer more experienced service providers. YMMV.
Old 26-05-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

ccsscc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for eclipse from Queens.

Okt: prompt reply with clear instructions.

Face: 90% similar to photo minus the fair skin editing. Porcelain smooth skin. Just nice make up. Looks like those young sassy clubbing ladies.

Body: young, smooth skin, taut. Very nice. Smells good. Clean shaven. Fantastic.

Boobs: small B. Natural. Button nipples. Not for boob lover but good enough.

Bbbj: slow and sensual. Not the commando type. But gentle, w enough tongue action. Imagine young xmm BJ u.

FJ: good cow girl w seductive expression and sexy view of a young taut body. Can take hard pounding. The extremely smooth skin adds many points.

Overall, a very good bonk.
Old 26-05-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo78 View Post
FR for Sprite, Lover's Fortress

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=879542
The 4th photo is most accurate.

TLDR: Good for tall SYT lovers, tight & slim body lovers. A green service provider.

Sprite is new to the flesh trade. Tall at 166cm and has a youthful, tight body with thigh gap. Friendly with non-existent English. If you know Thai, she is chatty and curious about this little red dot. Body photos are accurate, considered fair with very light underboob surgery. 2 medium-sized tattoos on her back shoulder. As always, YMMV.

Bro SingleAA's photos also accurate.
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showpost.ph...ostcount=67671

Overall - 7/10
RTF - No. Sprite is a breath of fresh air but I prefer more experienced service providers. YMMV.
Thanks for sharing your experience with her!

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 26-05-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 12
altaego is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraltaego is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Nanny from A1

Location - current location is central. but bad when it rains as there is no shelter to the entrance

Shower - Like what the previous bro mention, will clean you up well and use feminine wash to wash your tool. haha.

Body & looks - Skinnier than her pics. I agree she looks tired and a bit restless. Boobs are size B (not as huge as her pictures) but what was interesting was the inverted right nipple. Fun to play with. =)

BJ - Will look at you to see how you are doing and put in effort to pleasure you.

Painting - she gets turn on fast with licking and moans quite a bit. However, there was a slight smell which was a bit of a turn of for me.

Fj - Like how she does with BJ, she also does for FJ. Put in the effort to please & pleasure. very accommodating and will try any position you like.

Massage - Not the best massage but definitely not piano massage. Will always check if you are okay with the strength.
Old 26-05-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
tjs020807 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Smile from Mansion!

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?...1#post21304851

OKT: 8.5/10
OKT was very quick to respond and answered all my stupid questions. Booked her fuss-free and headed straight to the hotel (which was pretty near the MRT, not more than 10 minutes walk).

Room: 6/10
Hotel was really basic. The shower cubicle was really small, difficult to pass if one person already inside :P

Looks: 7.5/10
Matches the picture for the most part. But may not be for the fussy who's very particular. I was expecting larger boobs but she's really sweet. She also has just the right amount of tattoos (not too much to turn off the shy boys like me) and a shaven pussy with just a little bit of pubic hair, which is noice.

Shower: 7/10
She washed my tool as part of SOP, but tried to spice it up by being playful (by pointing the shower head in my face hahaha) and was giggling about it.

BBBJ: 8/10
She has cute braces but wow I did not feel any teeth at all! Not sharp, but so smooth. I just lied back and relaxed as she sucked it and got it erect to prepare to penetrate her. I wished she could do it longer!

FJ: 8.5/10
She was really patient with this one, moaning passionately to encourage me. She seems to enjoy it, even though I have performance issues and the more she moans, the faster I pump into her. She lets me lean into her body and its so hot.

HJ: 8/10
She playfully rubbed me while we had a conversation, and allowed me to roam her whole body with my hands. I was really shy so I just went straight for the pussy haha. But I really inserted my hand so deep and aroused her while savouring her tender nipples and making out with her.

GFE: 9/10
She's not a time keeper! She really likes to tease me, and her giggles are infectious. I had a traumatising experience last year from a bad bonk that made me think paying for sex is bad and that I should never do it again, but she kept encouraging me and told me not to be shy. With her, I feel confident. She's very patient and accommodating, adapting to my body cues and proceeds to make out with me if I go for her lips.

She doesn't know a lot of English, but we somehow managed to have a great conversation between shots. Just lying down and being able to look at her face so up close and personal in bed was something I have never experienced before in my life and she gave that gift to me.

She gave me a big hug after all that satisfying FJ, and told me to visit her again. I loved being in her presence and I'm really grateful I've met her.

RTF: 10(?)/10
Oh man, I'm sad that she's going back to Thailand in 2 weeks. I really want to go back and try again when I've saved up for it. She gave me newfound confidence to perform in bed and I'm glad I've chosen her even though I have not seen any FRs about her yet.
Old 26-05-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
miketeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Game (Seduction) - 1/5

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=880655

Just finished session with here.
Very warm and friendly. Open door immediate smile.
GFE very high.

OKT - very good. Always support this stable
Location - near food market
Face - 7 discount a bit. Won't reject
Body - 7 a bit on the meaty side. She is tall so can see eye toeye
Boobs - 7 natural and big.
French - 8 sword fighting switch between strong to gentle. Turns you on easily
Shower - 8 attentive and gentle
Towel - 8 big dispensible ones (thank you OKT for providing. Recently a lot of small ones hard to use)
Finger - 9 allows. Starts gentle and she will direct you to increase speed. Touch already immediately wet
FJ - 9 this part she shines. You will want to prolong as long as possible especially when she bites her lips. Can tell she likes it, the body shiver and twitch can tell.
RTF - possible.

Thakn you OKT. SS brings in gems.
Old 26-05-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!

FR for Poka from Lovers Fortress
Yesterday eat Cake, today drink Poka.

Looks: 7/10 petite and look like pics, however short hair, not my type
Figure: 9/10 very huge DDs on her small frame. Boobs lover will be pleased
Bj: 8/10 good skills and can blow for long time
FJ: missionary best, grab huge Ds
Service: 7/10 tries her best to service but due to language barrier, cannot communicate much
Old 27-05-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo7878 View Post
Any one tried racheal from Pimp and kimmy from mansion?
Got budget this week and can only have one
I'm eyeing Racheal too ...
Old 27-05-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
minkwalnut is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Jeju (Thaismile)

OKT: 10/10 fast and responsive as usual

Looks: 8.5/10 natural Korean makeup and her face has no blemish or any pimples at all. Literally flawless, something she really takes pride in.

Body: 8/10 all natural, typical Thai tan but her body is really smooth and soft. A little meaty but toned, although she mentioned she don’t exercise.

BBBJ: 9/10 as previous bro mentioned before, she is really experienced and DT really well. But do be gentle as she mentioned she met 1 bro that is too rough and she had a really bad time afterwards.

Painting: 9/10 odourless and smooth. A little hair but it’s really soft, likely she waxed and it grows back. Not like other girls who shaved and have stubbles. Easily wet just from making out. Start grinding your face when you managed to hit the right spot.

FJ: 8/10 She is young so her stamina is there. Rides aggressively till she cum. Moans like crazy in Korean. Can’t really comment much as 2 position, 10mins in and I surrendered.

GFE: 9/10 managed to clicked with her as I understand Korean. She has an unnie that is an FL in Korea, so it’s actually interesting to know what kind of service FLs in Korea provide and their pricing. Btw for the avg price you are paying in SG, you can probably bonk a pretty SYT Korean, raw with cip lol.
Old 27-05-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 18
choubibu is a name known to allchoubibu is a name known to allchoubibu is a name known to allchoubibu is a name known to allchoubibu is a name known to allchoubibu is a name known to all

How come still no MMF and COF FR?
Wish OKT bring in more Michelle Doll88 cat type.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1