The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: mistress wants to bear baby

I started to visit my gal twice a week, early in the morning. after the 5th time, I fell in love. but later, she mentioned that the first 5 times she had no feeling on me but dislike. One day, she encountered a bad men trying to steal her money and rape her, she posted this on wetchat and I cared her. on that night, she agreed to watch movie with me and later I overnight at her place. from then, I was addicted to that until my wife came back from a business trip....

she claimed that she liked me for a few days during that period. but we never called, sometimes weixin as I messaged her a lot, but she only replied with smiles.

one thing seems to imply that she kinda likes you as she will take time off and went for a date with you as my gal rarely did that because earning money is her priority, sometimes, she will be upset if I visited her too often, especially overnights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Lol bro most likely this will only happen in the drama.

I met her via sex transaction. She asked for my weixin in my 2nd rtf (one visit per month for the first three month). We started with wechat daily, followed by phone call daily, and finally we went for dating during her off day and sometimes after she finished working. In my 2nd rtf, I felt she liked me but I was not sure whether it was fake kc so I just tagged along as I liked her too but not loved her as time was too short to even know her. when I slowly knew her well and felt her love, I started to fall in love with her.

Do u believe in fate? This relationship may not happen if she was late by 1~2 minutes in my 1st rtf. I looked for her after a month we met for the first time. I waited for an hour and she was not back yet. Okt told me likely due to extension of session, and asked if I would like to look for another gal. As my time was running short, I'd no choice but to select one gal, B sitting beside me. When B was about to sign, she stepped into the house. So I told the okt I preferred her instead of B. I didn't dare to look at B as felt embarrassing. There were more make or break incidents, last time I don't believe much in fate, but now, yes, I believe.
Old 21-02-2015, 12:06 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

bro, thx for ur sharing. how is ur situation now? from what u've described, it doesnt seemed positive. Take care bro!

TBH, earning money is top priority for most if not all WL/FL. Just that some of them is heartless, some of them is not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patric12 View Post
I started to visit my gal twice a week, early in the morning. after the 5th time, I fell in love. but later, she mentioned that the first 5 times she had no feeling on me but dislike. One day, she encountered a bad men trying to steal her money and rape her, she posted this on wetchat and I cared her. on that night, she agreed to watch movie with me and later I overnight at her place. from then, I was addicted to that until my wife came back from a business trip....

she claimed that she liked me for a few days during that period. but we never called, sometimes weixin as I messaged her a lot, but she only replied with smiles.

one thing seems to imply that she kinda likes you as she will take time off and went for a date with you as my gal rarely did that because earning money is her priority, sometimes, she will be upset if I visited her too often, especially overnights.
Old 21-02-2015, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

TS bro, before thinking of your issues with this mistress, i think gotta fix the issues with your wife first.

the moment u guys talk about something frictional, things get heated up and a shouting match happens, then someone walks away; just gonna happen endlessly.
in the end problem will still be there.

i suggest bring this issue up with family members (siblings/parents), friends, counselors, etc... sometimes it is better to let others chart out your problems and advise you guys how to go about it, when the people close to you are aware of your problems, they will be constantly on the lookout for signs of trouble and help keep in check.
even in the event of a divorce, at least your wife will have a support group to prevent her from doing anything drastic and at least people know what is the reasons behind the divorce, keeps them from speculating.

anyway don't ever have a r/s with a FL no matter what kind of person u think she is, she sees more guys in a day; intimately than u might in a life time.
she will be able to see right through u and manipulate u, now she is trying to kc you simply because u are the best catch at the moment, if some bigger fish shows up she will ditch u for him, or maybe she is milking a few cows at a time, who knows?

your relationship with any FL is just patron and provider, simple as that only.
Old 21-02-2015, 01:55 AM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

yes i agree with u that gotta fix the issues with my wife first.

I will consider ur advice to bring the issue with someone, most likely a counselor, as I try to minimize the burden of my parents.

bro, u hit on the nail! As she met so much guys and can see through me, so as I can see through her, we know the other party is "the one", if u understand what I mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post
TS bro, before thinking of your issues with this mistress, i think gotta fix the issues with your wife first.

the moment u guys talk about something frictional, things get heated up and a shouting match happens, then someone walks away; just gonna happen endlessly.
in the end problem will still be there.

i suggest bring this issue up with family members (siblings/parents), friends, counselors, etc... sometimes it is better to let others chart out your problems and advise you guys how to go about it, when the people close to you are aware of your problems, they will be constantly on the lookout for signs of trouble and help keep in check.
even in the event of a divorce, at least your wife will have a support group to prevent her from doing anything drastic and at least people know what is the reasons behind the divorce, keeps them from speculating.

anyway don't ever have a r/s with a FL no matter what kind of person u think she is, she sees more guys in a day; intimately than u might in a life time.
she will be able to see right through u and manipulate u, now she is trying to kc you simply because u are the best catch at the moment, if some bigger fish shows up she will ditch u for him, or maybe she is milking a few cows at a time, who knows?

your relationship with any FL is just patron and provider, simple as that only.
Old 21-02-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster

Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

Bro TS

there is one thing about men and women that behaves in almost the same way as follows:

A: when a person knows you will always be there for them and do their bidding almost all the time.
then they will most certainly slowly but surely start to take you for granted, make us of and even manipulate u eventually.
when they are having fun, u are last on their "to call" list
but once they run into the slightest trouble, u are always the first one they approach

B: but when you come across a person that shows u affection at times, nonchalant attitude at times, hot/cold treatments, u can't really read their minds or anticipate their next moves and you always have this nudging feel that this person can always do without u and leave at the very next moment.

This fear of losing a person makes you treasure and be more pro active towards this person.

i think u might have put yourself into this position whereby she knows that u will always most certainly be there.
if u minimize or stop contacting her now, in a matter of days she will initiate contact with u and start trying to be coo to u.

in life we chase after the things we don't have (money)
and throw (spend) what we already have
the more we desire something, the more earnest we will show

no matter how much u like someone, don't ever lose yourself because at this point you won't be the same person that they liked anymore

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Diao Chan (F Cup Papayas)
Yang Zi aka Dream (HN Babes)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 22-02-2015, 01:25 AM

Bro, I know this behavioral model, and this model doesn't apply to everyone. When I read what u have written, it tells me my case is almost 100% opposite of what u have just described. That one of the main reason I treasure her as someone exceptional

Quote:
Bro TS

there is one thing about men and women that behaves in almost the same way as follows:

A: when a person knows you will always be there for them and do their bidding almost all the time.
then they will most certainly slowly but surely start to take you for granted, make us of and even manipulate u eventually.
but once they run into the slightest trouble, u are always the first one they approach

B: but when you come across a person that shows u affection at times, nonchalant attitude at times, hot/cold treatments, u can't really read their minds or anticipate their next moves and you always have this nudging feel that this person can always do without u and leave at the very next moment.

This fear of losing a person makes you treasure and be more pro active towards this person.

i think u might have put yourself into this position whereby she knows that u will always most certainly be there.
if u minimize or stop contacting her now, in a matter of days she will initiate contact with u and start trying to be coo to u.

no matter how much u like someone, don't ever lose yourself because at this point you won't be the same person that they liked anymore
Old 22-02-2015, 07:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
slutshots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She decided to keep the baby? I'm sure you have to give financial support once the baby is born. Smart move for her. lol

-snapchat slutshots-
Old 22-02-2015, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well said. enlightening too.

Quote:
Bro TS

Old 22-02-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

TS bro

as much as u like her, even if u win her now u will lose her later and along with it will come with a lot of dramas, heart aches, monetary losses, etc etc

once u treat her more than a service provider, that is the beginning of the end
i'm sure u have at least heard or seen for yourself how such sob stories develop and unfold

when you first visited her, your initiate objective was just to have some fun but u allowed yourself to sink in and be emotionally attached, committing emotions, time and money (beyond paying for services)

just remember what u had came for in the first place
move along, there are many other trees in the forest

almost every FL after a visit 1-2 times too many, as her regular she might try to rip u off, but in order for her to succeed it is when u allow yourself to be led on.

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Diao Chan (F Cup Papayas)
Yang Zi aka Dream (HN Babes)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 23-02-2015, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutshots View Post
She decided to keep the baby? I'm sure you have to give financial support once the baby is born. Smart move for her. lol

-snapchat slutshots-
I didn't mention she is pregnant. Lol. I'm honour to have ur virgin post on my thread
Old 23-02-2015, 10:19 AM

Bro, what you had mentioned is nothing new to me. And I'd heard too many sop stories, so I'm not a noob to start with. That why I know she is the exceptional one even to put her among the non wl/fl gal.

I can only say only for those can understand, will understand. 懂我的人,不必解释。不懂我的人,何必解释。

Quote:
TS bro

as much as u like her, even if u win her now u will lose her later and along with it will come with a lot of dramas, heart aches, monetary losses, etc etc

once u treat her more than a service provider, that is the beginning of the end
i'm sure u have at least heard or seen for yourself how such sob stories develop and unfold

when you first visited her, your initiate objective was just to have some fun but u allowed yourself to sink in and be emotionally attached, committing emotions, time and money (beyond paying for services)

just remember what u had came for in the first place
move along, there are many other trees in the forest

almost every FL after a visit 1-2 times too many, as her regular she might try to rip u off, but in order for her to succeed it is when u allow yourself to be led on.
Old 23-02-2015, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 20
loster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ts, I understand how u feel. End of the day, its your choice. Dun be led by others otherwise you will blame them when things go wrong. Make the decision yourself.
Old 23-02-2015, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loster View Post
Ts, I understand how u feel. End of the day, its your choice. Dun be led by others otherwise you will blame them when things go wrong. Make the decision yourself.
Thx for ur reply. Yeah it is my choice, but I too welcome bros to give advices/suggestions on my enquiries.

Recently I heard a true case some similarity to mine. I tot it is a blessing one as the guy manage to divorce, however the couple separated due to advices from cousins. The excuse is she as exWL is someone materialistic but the ex wl didn't ask much if any from the guy as he is still study part time n don't have money.

Gong xi fa cai
Old 23-02-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

You want the girl's perspective? Let me give you the girl's perspective.

Can't say for sure if she genuinely loves you. But I can say for sure that girls in love would always wanna be with their guy. Why would she wanna bear your kid and run away wtf.

A child is not primarily a token of love. She may not ask anything from you now, but she can always do it when she wants to.

You take care.
Old 23-02-2015, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
You want the girl's perspective? Let me give you the girl's perspective.

Can't say for sure if she genuinely loves you. But I can say for sure that girls in love would always wanna be with their guy. Why would she wanna bear your kid and run away wtf.

A child is not primarily a token of love. She may not ask anything from you now, but she can always do it when she wants to.

You take care.
Hi sis,

To summarize, she would like to be with me. However due to she couldn't come to sg, I couldn't freely go oversee, I can hardly divorce, ... She thought of this alternative to own a mini version of me. Actually my wife also asked for permission to bear my baby eventhough she don't want initially as afraid if I leave this world earlier than her or anything happen to me, there is still a mini version of me accompanying her. So I take it as similar mindset.

Anyway the matter of baby is not my present concern.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1