The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-08-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Level 1 first ml shop near toilet got one busty white dress Prc ml....always sitting at her table...she start early around 10am....
Bro, the one u mention is level 2. I think to avoid confusion, main entrance where the security counter is located is at level 2. The restaurant on the level below is level 1. B1 and B2 are the car parks.
Old 21-08-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Just went earlier at 2.30pm... Level BM and 4 opened... old stock and saw 2 ladies new to me but not to my liking.
Old 23-08-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 923 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
Just went earlier at 2.30pm... Level BM and 4 opened... old stock and saw 2 ladies new to me but not to my liking.
All prcs?.... Some shifted here from other places....this place is probably much low profile and safer than town and central area....it is becoming a safe haven...
Old 23-08-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
careboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
All prcs?.... Some shifted here from other places....this place is probably much low profile and safer than town and central area....it is becoming a safe haven...
This place is getting too many but quality have not improved. I heard there is anti vice check occasionally.
Old 23-08-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

So much heavy promotion on this thread
Sooner or later also will kena
Old 23-08-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

am going again to USSC, any good recomandation beside L4?
Old 24-08-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
am going again to USSC, any good recomandation beside L4?
You can try Level 2 qiqi...or the big boobs anqi
Old 24-08-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Qi qi is at the shop so called xxx Spa. Is this Anqi shop next to her?
Old 24-08-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
L2 is main entrance after scan thru security and walk straight thru the link bridge near where?
Old 26-08-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
Bro, the one u mention is level 2. I think to avoid confusion, main entrance where the security counter is located is at level 2. The restaurant on the level below is level 1. B1 and B2 are the car parks.
Yes, I think also the confusion is that whenever one enters from the main road entrance, people naturally think it is level 1.
Old 26-08-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Yes, I think also the confusion is that whenever one enters from the main road entrance, people naturally think it is level 1.
main entrance got 2 stone lion then inside is the gym
Old 26-08-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
So much heavy promotion on this thread
Sooner or later also will kena
I heard a check by anti vice was made today late morning. Any bros heard of it.
Old 26-08-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I strongly advise against trying anqi. One of the worst MLs I have ever encountered and I have probably tried hundreds of girls. Only positive thing is her huge natural boobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by careboy View Post
Qi qi is at the shop so called xxx Spa. Is this Anqi shop next to her?
Anqi and Qiqi’s shops are on the same level but they are not adjacent to each other. I would say, they are directly opposite each other but a bit far away. If you stand outside of Qiqi’s shop, anqi’s shop is opposite but totally blocked by the escalator. Likewise if you stand outside of anqi’s shop, Qiqi’s shop is directly opposite but the view is blocked by the escalator.

A footnote on Qiqi. If bros dig deep enough and see many reviews of her natural big boobs, those experts on boobs will be a bit disappointed because they will be able to discern her boobs are not 100% natural.
Old 26-08-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
I strongly advise against trying anqi. One of the worst MLs I have ever encountered and I have probably tried hundreds of girls. Only positive thing is her huge natural boobs.

Anqi and Qiqi’s shops are on the same level but they are not adjacent to each other. I would say, they are directly opposite each other but a bit far away. If you stand outside of Qiqi’s shop, anqi’s shop is opposite but totally blocked by the escalator. Likewise if you stand outside of anqi’s shop, Qiqi’s shop is directly opposite but the view is blocked by the escalator.

A footnote on Qiqi. If bros dig deep enough and see many reviews of her natural big boobs, those experts on boobs will be a bit disappointed because they will be able to discern her boobs are not 100% natural.
100% agree. Too round, too firm, no proper cleavage, not malleable. And this is just from pics alone. Plus..... confirmed by other bros to have kena STD before
Old 26-08-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

If orchard towers go enbloc sale All the mls from Orchard towers will probably shift to here....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread