The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-04-2014, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
Recently over the weekend had two experiences, one bad one on Saturday... following which i had to see my regular one the day after to "set myself back on track".

FR on a bad experience:
http://sbfsg.net/showpost...75&postcount=1

Jing Jing
Advertised rate $90 1 hour 2 x CIM

Location is private, ample parking and easy access and discreet, i give 9/10.

Looks: 6/10 - same girl but looked slightly different as she had no make up that day. And alot of pimples.
Body: 6/10: flabby with tummy.
Boobs: 7/10 good B+ to C cup. Sensitive nipples
BBBJ: 4/10 very short and kept prompting me for a FJ at a $200 rate.
FJ: 6/10 and only once.

First of all i took a shower alone. And she didnt!!!! Hygiene ALERT! After our deed, no shower for her and she was back in her shorts and polo shirt!

During BBBJ she kept upselling me to go for two rounds at $200 rate, i nego down to $150 eventually. But this is not the problem.
I initially told her i had not enough cash, she suggested i go down to ATM to top up!!! Really? Finally after we agreed on $150, she stopped BBBJ and capped me. But the terrible thing here is she went out to get the cap naked and left the door open, at that moment, another customer came and saw me lying with my little dick sticking up! He smiled and went into the adjoining room with the other girl.

Jing Jing finally came back and laughed. She capped me and asked me to mount her missionary. She kept asking me to go faster to cum. After two minutes i was done, and she followed with a massage. The massage was a good 30mins and i would rate it at 4/10. Alot of hits and misses. I asked if she used to massage customers back in Suzhou, but she was a sales person in a departmental store.

After the massage she asked if i could go another round, i told her perhaps not. My fault was not negotiating on a 1 shot rate and she insisted i pay up the $150 which was the agreed rate for a 2 shot. She argued that it was the time which i was paying for and not the 2 shots. The total time spent was 45mins. I insisted on $100, left the money on her table and walked off. Needless to say, she was pissed and so was i. IMO, i think we were both at fault, both time and effort for $100 i think was fair given the going rate i read in the forum.

Jing Jing claims to be leaving SG next thurs and back in about a month, I hope she treats others better if she returns.

RTF - never.

The following day i had to RTF my Anqi.

http://sbfsg.net/showpost.ph...93&postcount=1

Needless to say Anqi is my weekly RTM. She continues to serve me well despite my bad luck in trying to bonk her. Out of respect, i have never pushed but offered myself to her many times. Guess my little dick wasn't getting anywhere with her.

1st shot was done prior to massage in a new standing position with one foot on the ground and the other mounted onto the side of the massage bed. The whole position was recommended by Anqi for a whole new feeling as she HDLY me and stroked me... amazing!

This followed by her massage which i would rate as 8/10 that day, on good days i would rate her 9/10. She did a complete massage with her back stepping, knee kneading on my back, full forearm deep long strokes (Shiatsu style). Ok, i miss her already.

2nd shot - i had a very tough time as i was tired and her massage nearly put me to sleep. I couldn't get my little general to stand up but Anqi was persistent BUT NOT ROUGH. She tried various position and finally she got me to stand up while she sat at the edge of the bed while stroking me, massaging my balls and lick my nipples. I immediately "stood up" and unloaded in 30 seconds.

Anqi has now shifted 'shop' for those who know of her. It just gets better. Can't wait for this coming weekend.
i hate ML who advert massage den when u go keep ask for fj
Old 29-04-2014, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 12
carlto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bro has tried lil Tiger's Candy? Looks good but very few FR.

After Lil Tiger's Yuki and Fate have left, need some replacement.
Old 29-04-2014, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 16
pita is one of the Best!pita is one of the Best!pita is one of the Best!pita is one of the Best!

Had a great massage by Miqi from Chewyfruit.

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=426504

Like what other reviews on that thread has mentioned, her GFE is very high, non-judgemental, service-oriented. she does try to keep chatting with me during the massage even though I am the quiet type.

Because she is small size, she was able to climb on my back to use body weight to exert more strength for the massage. after a long body massage, she came to the back, cat-licking and breathing deeply from the ears all the way down.

afterwhich, she had me turn over and helped me to release with her 'thigh sex'. Even after release and a shower, there was still time before the next bro and she gave me another round of thigh massage. Before I left, she also gave me a farewell hug (her trademark)

looks: 7/10 (not very pretty-pretty but the next door girl, syt-pretty)
GFE: 9/10 (be very careful of KC trap but it was really nice taking to her)
BJ: Never try
Massage: 9/10

she does use her phone from time to time with friend/other customers but I am not as bothered by that but some brothers might. however, everything else compensates for it.

she'll be here for another 2+months before going back. still time to try but dont wait too long else you have to wait till she returns
Old 29-04-2014, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 11
lamgor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylamgor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Recently over the weekend had two experiences, one bad one on Saturday... following which i had to see my regular one the day after to "set myself back on track".

FR on a bad experience:
http://sbfsg.net/showpost...75&postcount=1

Jing Jing
Advertised rate $90 1 hour 2 x CIM

Location is private, ample parking and easy access and discreet, i give 9/10.

Looks: 6/10 - same girl but looked slightly different as she had no make up that day. And alot of pimples.
Body: 6/10: flabby with tummy.
Boobs: 7/10 good B+ to C cup. Sensitive nipples
BBBJ: 4/10 very short and kept prompting me for a FJ at a $200 rate.
FJ: 6/10 and only once.

First of all i took a shower alone. And she didnt!!!! Hygiene ALERT! After our deed, no shower for her and she was back in her shorts and polo shirt!

During BBBJ she kept upselling me to go for two rounds at $200 rate, i nego down to $150 eventually. But this is not the problem.
I initially told her i had not enough cash, she suggested i go down to ATM to top up!!! Really? Finally after we agreed on $150, she stopped BBBJ and capped me. But the terrible thing here is she went out to get the cap naked and left the door open, at that moment, another customer came and saw me lying with my little dick sticking up! He smiled and went into the adjoining room with the other girl.

Jing Jing finally came back and laughed. She capped me and asked me to mount her missionary. She kept asking me to go faster to cum. After two minutes i was done, and she followed with a massage. The massage was a good 30mins and i would rate it at 4/10. Alot of hits and misses. I asked if she used to massage customers back in Suzhou, but she was a sales person in a departmental store.

After the massage she asked if i could go another round, i told her perhaps not. My fault was not negotiating on a 1 shot rate and she insisted i pay up the $150 which was the agreed rate for a 2 shot. She argued that it was the time which i was paying for and not the 2 shots. The total time spent was 45mins. I insisted on $100, left the money on her table and walked off. Needless to say, she was pissed and so was i. IMO, i think we were both at fault, both time and effort for $100 i think was fair given the going rate i read in the forum.

Jing Jing claims to be leaving SG next thurs and back in about a month, I hope she treats others better if she returns.

RTF - never.

Needless to say Anqi is my weekly RTM. She continues to serve me well despite my bad luck in trying to bonk her. Out of respect, i have never pushed but offered myself to her many times. Guess my little dick wasn't getting anywhere with her.

1st shot was done prior to massage in a new standing position with one foot on the ground and the other mounted onto the side of the massage bed. The whole position was recommended by Anqi for a whole new feeling as she HDLY me and stroked me... amazing!

This followed by her massage which i would rate as 8/10 that day, on good days i would rate her 9/10. She did a complete massage with her back stepping, knee kneading on my back, full forearm deep long strokes (Shiatsu style). Ok, i miss her already.

2nd shot - i had a very tough time as i was tired and her massage nearly put me to sleep. I couldn't get my little general to stand up but Anqi was persistent BUT NOT ROUGH. She tried various position and finally she got me to stand up while she sat at the edge of the bed while stroking me, massaging my balls and lick my nipples. I immediately "stood up" and unloaded in 30 seconds.

Anqi has now shifted 'shop' for those who know of her. It just gets better. Can't wait for this coming weekend.
This jing jing in condemn list long time already. Y u all just dun learn.......…
Old 29-04-2014, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can we keep this thread for massage and not FJ type? Thanks bros....

Last edited by smikel; 29-04-2014 at 07:50 AM.
Old 29-04-2014, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 12
xiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of light

Try Eva yesterday and it was really good. Does not rush things and slowly make me shoot during HJ. A gem indeed
Old 29-04-2014, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
leocc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamgor View Post
This jing jing in condemn list long time already. Y u all just dun learn.......…
Bro I also victim lol....paisei abit too noob haha
Old 29-04-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
Aaron03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
i tried. looks almost same as pics. got some tattoos on her arm. massage was soso but bbbj was memorable!
Thanks bro!
Old 29-04-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
RabbitTeeth is Cool - loads of Potential

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=440565

I find her absolutely beautiful, can any bros who have tried give me a heads up on hows the services?
Old 29-04-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
dream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mingzhao528 View Post
Mingzhao528专业按摩师♥❤ 丽芯 LI XIN ❤♥24 SYT PROFESSIONAL MASSEUSE/GFE BM/BBBJ/CIM/HJ/$90 INC VIP ROOM

I am a warm, sexy, sweet, sassy, but classy type of girl; with a deeply sensual nature and a charming personality which will captivate, amuse and fascinate you.
If you're looking for an affectionate girlfriend experience, with a gorgeous, genuine, intelligent woman with an equally gorgeous body: then look no further!

Dear All my friends, I'm Mingzhao528. I'm confident that my friendly masseurs will try their level with sincerity and enthusiasm towards online friends.

♥❤ Photo Gallery ❤♥

INFORMATION

Name > 丽芯 LI XIN
Call > +65 8208 6484
Location > Outram Road
Language > Chinese- Service All Range Customer

HER MISTY'S
Looks > 8.6
Age > 24yo Post-80s
Height >158cm
Weight > 44kg
Boobs > 34B

DAMAGE

$90 ~ 60mins Include VIP Room / HJ or BBBJ 1 of each - NO FJ

HER SERVICE
Traditional Shiatsu Oil Massage 传统指压推油按摩:YES - Relaxing oil massage with biological natural oils chosen to fit your condition.

Relaxed Head Pressure Massage 轻松头部减压按摩:YES - Escape to a world of serenity and tranquility. She will make you feel special in my care.

Girl Friend Boobs Massage 女朋友感官按摩:YES - High girl friend feeling sexy boobs massages.

Sexy BBBJ 性感口交: YES - She provide your difference and sexy bbbj services. .

CIM 口爆: YES - She have sucked every drop of cum out

HJ 超棒飞机手: YES - A beautiful close up handjob until you gushes a nice load of fresh hot semen and she rubs it all over your cock and balls.

GFE 女朋友感觉: YES! - She is naturally curvaceous with beautiful soft skin. People say I'm not only hot and sexy but super fun, entertaining and very accommodating.

For More SYT masseuse please click on the logo below!

Warning! Not for the weak hearted!!

Top priority: Real person looks MUCH better than photo. Super SYT!

2nd Top priority: Location is EAST not outram

3rd Top priority: NO CIM but sure make you cum by "hole"

Actually booked a night session to RTM with Yu Xin but another customer extended the session so as I was waiting down stairs, I remembered this other new SYT girl (Yu Xin is also sweet but more woman) during my 1st visit. Log in here and saw the photos which do not appear as attractive as her real person, that time I was there the impression she gave me was bubbly & gentle, when she talks she sounds very happy and can at times bring down the house with her cute cute laughter. So dial the hot line, her customer put her aeroplane (at home beat his own arroplane), give me chance to play hero to the rescue, I was up in a min. A sweet smiling girl welcomed me with open doors and open arms as she gently lead me to the room. Yu Xin using the room with attached bathroom but since the house only 2 room,s 2 bathrooms and 2 girls, still a nice set up. Looks like Michelle has a new male assistant to take care of this place.

ACTION TIME......
Sky Dragon vs Water Snake

Act I - Flying Dragon claw:
Her massage is solid, every Dragon claw delivery punch, turn & twist is lethal. Accurate on each spot with the right out qi force can be fatal, do inform her beforehand if you cannot take hard massage. Spend a bit of time on the inner legs and buttock areas which she says will be a bit painful but worth it for the last act. Last deadly move of Act I lifting & cracking of legs.

Act II - Dancing Water Snake
Water catbath is extremely sensational, wet and wild if you can catch her and mould and stroke and rubba while she is doing this, she do get high. This is as fatal with the the in qi force when she use her mouth as guasha massage, not one inch of skin on the body & leg is not left out. Leaving you totally covered in her deadly dancing spell both front & back, combine with those soft rollers and slithering smooth hands handling your eggs and manhood. If you survive, proceed to Act III

Act III - Final Subjugation by the Depthless Hole

Welcome Hero, this is the final stage.

Part 1: deep throat BBBJ, twist and turn, sucking, grinding and little bites. Watching her moves with my manhood totally conquered by her mouth hole. Warning! she may stop for a while from time to time because she don't CIM, if you know you can control to give her notice when you are cuming, she will sure let you know that the best of her in out qi force here.

Part 2: this is the final count down. Clock ticking as there was 30 mins of professional massage, 10 mins of other services & 10 ~ 20 mins of BBBJ. Warning you better bath fast or cum fast. So happy ending and she was whole body was rewarded back with her own water spell! $90 plus this and plus that. Hint to all, she loves her 2 soft rollers to be moulded, becomes ultra horny, which I serve her to my best standard. Now everyone can understand why my hands and legs were so weak and had to delay typing this report.

Ratings:
Looks- Super SYT
Body- smooth & warm body, gets heated up when handle her sensitive parts
Massage- One word "Professional"
RTM- One Word "Must!"

As I dash in to shower quickly, I hear a gentle voice saying "so long", glance back and saw Yu Xin siting in a very sexy position, in a tight white mini dress showing her overflowing fair boobs, smiling seductively with cold eyes enough to directly freeze my heart for the second. Change like superman, zoom off before I die in the hands of these 2 Top girls, Li Xin the Horny SYT & Yu Xin Seduction Mistress, under Mingzhao. M sure not enough to use!
Old 29-04-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bogeyman9884 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

bro, may i know the general locale of her new shop?

have been wanting to go back but little put off by her old location....

can PM me...
Old 29-04-2014, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Needy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron03 View Post
http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=441562

Looks good, but no fr..
Any bros tried?
she looks like angel previously fm 528... if its her then its worth a try. looks real good..
Old 29-04-2014, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pita View Post
Had a great massage by Miqi from Chewyfruit.

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=426504

Like what other reviews on that thread has mentioned, her GFE is very high, non-judgemental, service-oriented. she does try to keep chatting with me during the massage even though I am the quiet type.

Because she is small size, she was able to climb on my back to use body weight to exert more strength for the massage. after a long body massage, she came to the back, cat-licking and breathing deeply from the ears all the way down.

afterwhich, she had me turn over and helped me to release with her 'thigh sex'. Even after release and a shower, there was still time before the next bro and she gave me another round of thigh massage. Before I left, she also gave me a farewell hug (her trademark)

looks: 7/10 (not very pretty-pretty but the next door girl, syt-pretty)
GFE: 9/10 (be very careful of KC trap but it was really nice taking to her)
BJ: Never try
Massage: 9/10

she does use her phone from time to time with friend/other customers but I am not as bothered by that but some brothers might. however, everything else compensates for it.

she'll be here for another 2+months before going back. still time to try but dont wait too long else you have to wait till she returns
Tried her last week.

Don't look like the gal in the pic at all... then again, the pic was not very clear.

Overall -
Look - 6 (not pretty)
Body - 6.5
Massage - 6 (too hard, and she was pressing on my joints and bones)
HJ - 7.5 (good but nothing special)

RTM - NO...
Old 29-04-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
iHeartMassage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9903732 View Post
Tried her last week.

Don't look like the gal in the pic at all... then again, the pic was not very clear.

Overall -
Look - 6 (not pretty)
Body - 6.5
Massage - 6 (too hard, and she was pressing on my joints and bones)
HJ - 7.5 (good but nothing special)

RTM - NO...
Oops planning to visit. Looks like have to KIV
Old 29-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
liltigerjr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlto View Post
Any Bro has tried lil Tiger's Candy? Looks good but very few FR.

After Lil Tiger's Yuki and Fate have left, need some replacement.
Latest MR posted on Lil Tiger's Den for CANDY. Reposting here for your kind perusal!

Quote:
Candylicious says:
29/04/2014 at 18:43

Finally managed to book an appointment with the infamous “Cecilia Cheung” lookalike Candy yesterday afternoon after tons of rejections! Initially I did not pin much hope as a lot of web girls are over hyped but boy was i wrong! Feeling the heat of monday blues after a long session meeting back at work, i arrived at the destination. Parking is a little tight but place was discrete in a cosy neighbourhood.

Let’s go straight to the point: Indeed tip top environment, dim romantic lightings and most important for me plush towels aplenty! Been to so many places and no one indeed match Candy in terms of hygiene standards. Hands Up! Dressed in alluring white nightie deep V bareback i taken aback … WTF did she really make up to look like Cecilia or she really does look like her! Immediately, my blood gushes down to my manhood, giving it a straight hard on!

Massage was excellent with all my sensitive areas taken care of … “Candy please! Can i make lover to you !!!???” Bros, i have counter offer her and its a straight no! Please give a FR if she does! But Candy sexy massage and excellent hand work more than make the 1.5hr session @ 150 bucks a steal. I even tip her 50 as she went overtime. I am not going to bullshit how good is the massage go try and u know what i mean.

Overall Experience: 8.9/10 (I will be back Candy Babe!)
Be Warned: Not easy to book an appointment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1