The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-10-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nevesnrol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

- deleted, double post-
Old 13-10-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
nevesnrol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Meme (99Babes)

OKT 10/10 - dealt with him before, straightforward and friendly

Looks 7/10 - 15% discount, have thai tan
Body 7/10 - similar to pictures, little bit of tummy fats, but not big by any means
BBBJ / FJ 7/10 - green, can tell her movements are a little awkward, but she gives quite a sloppy bj, and will close her eyes in pleasure when u pump her
Overall 7/10 - ok service, but honestly will not be rtfing
Old 13-10-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
sex4work deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Melon (C88)

Location: east. Discreet, quite a walking distance but is very discreet, I personally prefer such a discreet bonk.

Looks: 8/10 discount a bit, face not that V
shape hence still pretty looking syt

Body: 8.5/10 quite tall. good fuck kind of body, meat in right places

Boob: 8.5/10 big and natural, just how the way I like it

Pussy: 9/10 trimmed and a bit tight

Bbbj: 9.5/10 must say bbbj is one of her strong points. Power suction and licking. Can tell that she enjoyed sucking my cock as much as i enjoyed the feels of her mouth . Keep on making sound as she sucked me this gives me extra boost, I got more horny, so damn good. Had to ask her to slow down if she wants to feel me in her pussy.

Fj: 9/10 used a bit of Ky at first but then afterwards she got insanely wet grinding on top of me. Her pussy feels so damn good… warm and tight perfect fit to my cock. Managed to follow it up with doggy, pumped her real slow here to hit more of her G spot and hear more of her sexy moans.Not long enough we turned to missionary with one leg up on my shoulder and the other one opened so widely for me. Wow just wow. Solid bonking.

Gfe: break the ice, treat her nice and you’ll get the full Gfe material experience.

Rtf: yes ofc! Will try my luck to get another slot.

PS: saw Soda on my way out. Cuteness overload. Texted okt alr, hope there is slot.
Old 13-10-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
mousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lust 364 - Scion

RTF Scion cos had a very good experience last time round. Still as cute as a button with that bangs haircut and tall slim frame
Somehow RTF is always better and I have managed to unlock the "french" option with her.
Clean shaven is always an indication of an invitation to paint and omg she got so wet and high. When pumping her could hear the wetness of that undermilage pussy. Finished off in cowgirl on the first shot as she is gave herself a hot ride. Grabbing her waist to grind was a sight to behold as she has a nice tight frame. Under that cute and shy persona, is a pro and horny rider.
2nd round was more of the same and she gave me a short thai massage towards the end .

Bros into shy, kawaii looking SYTs and natural boobs may proceed. RTF is a definate for me.
Old 13-10-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 21
dudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of light

Visited DD from Poseidon

Looks :7/10 close to photo, just more tanned
Boobs : a handful and my hand is big
Body : tall, i like tall gal as i am 1.85

A very cheerful lady fill of laughter. She is accommodating and welling to try all sort of positions. Also very hardworking to make sure i can get 2 shots

A pity on the location as the there is no attached bathroom in the room so have to parade myself in front of other ladies when i go shower.
Old 14-10-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi19871 View Post
I have tried 3 of their girls . I think the OKT is quite straightforward and honest on the kind of girl they have . Always good to ask him and based on your preference he will try to guide you .

I tried ursa - great gal and gfe . Looks need a bit of discount
And some 2 others that have already left shore . All positive experiences for me so I would recommend you try them .

I feel RP,mansion & LA really depend on girl as well in terms of service . Some hit and some miss .

I think where you can’t go wrong are the following stables .

1. Empire
2. Galaxy
3. Club Friday

Rest others you may need to try to uncover more but there are many bros who possess much greater experience than me .

Safe bonk .
Thanks for the info bro .
Old 14-10-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudick View Post
Visited DD from Poseidon

Looks :7/10 close to photo, just more tanned
Boobs : a handful and my hand is big
Body : tall, i like tall gal as i am 1.85

A very cheerful lady fill of laughter. She is accommodating and welling to try all sort of positions. Also very hardworking to make sure i can get 2 shots

A pity on the location as the there is no attached bathroom in the room so have to parade myself in front of other ladies when i go shower.
Can cim bro???
Old 14-10-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hipholic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cartoon from empire6969

Looks: 10/10 seductive, demure very pleasant looking just my type!

Body: 9/10 meat at the right place, petite, soft and fair

Boobs: 9/10 man made but still feels good on hands and to fondle with

Frenching: 9/10 like a lover

BBBJ: 10/10 slow and steady, wet with slight gagging.

FJ: 9/10 Hardworking, good stereo, just makes me wanna give it to her!

GFE: Gao gao, non commercial and speaks good english

Okt: steady, easy, no muss no fuss

Will definitely rtf when I have vitamin M!
Old 14-10-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
BloodDust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ammy from empire

Looks is 90-95% close to photo because she's without the eye liner. If you're looking for petite, slim and really fair and long hair lady she's for you. Her skin is smooth no blemishes and damn fair white with big eyes too.
Her boobs I think is small B with light brown pinky nips. Bbbj is not too bad and no frenching which I don't mind at all. She's the gentle good girl type of thai lady, not those wild commando ladies. If you're looking for shy university type of girls she'll be for you.
Her puss is well shaved with no odour.. First time see pink pussycat and allow to paint all I want. Like what other bros say, know how to paint her stimulate her, she'll allow you to finger. Actually don't need ky gel at all one once activated. And her ass is good for doggy, made her cum a few times from it and pussy is tight. Go slow on her first then increase the intensity and play around with it, and her whole body will be yours. At the promo rate of 130/2/90mins, it'll definitely be a steal. Her last day of service is 18th guys
Old 14-10-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
vjay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Jojo from 99 babes

Looks: 9/10 pretty and as same as pic.

Body: 9/10 she got a baby face but a volporous body. A kinky combo

Boobs: 9/10 average but so soft. She love being fondled.

BBBJ: NA. I didn't want her to do. So can't comment

FJ: 9/10 very horny and full of energy. Her pussy was just so crazy wet.

GFE: never seen a girl kissing this passionate. Her moaning made me crazy. Roleplayed like we were cucking her Boyfriend. Definitely one of best i had so far. Such a hard worker.

RTF: yes. But it is unfortunate that was her last day in sg
Old 14-10-2022, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
vjay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fr for Jojo from 99 babes

Looks: 9/10 pretty and as same as pic.

Body: 9/10 she got a baby face but a volporous body. A kinky combo

Boobs: 9/10 average but so soft. She love being fondled.

BBBJ: NA. I didn't want her to do. So can't comment

FJ: 9/10 very horny and full of energy. Her pussy was just so crazy wet.

GFE: never seen a girl kissing this passionate. Her moaning made me crazy. Roleplayed like we were cucking her Boyfriend. Definitely one of best i had so far. Such a hard worker.

RTF: yes. But it is unfortunate that was her last day in sg
Old 14-10-2022, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
HarmanK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nook from Loveaffair

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=...7#post21728567

looks: 9/10 From her Ad, all photo looks cool, didn't smile. The moment I enter, I saw a lovely smile lady and start joking with me and said she's waiting for me. She indeed a cheerful lady. And most important, a beautiful lady.

body: 8/10 Slim and Curvy and wearing her black lingerie.

boobs: 8/10 Natural B, soft and nice to hold.

french: 9/10 She is not shy to french. Very GFE feel.

bbbj: 9/10 We french for some time before she start go down, with
slow and sensual caressing my balls and suck for long time before I notice it was full of her saliva. Love it.

fj: 9/10 What makes it horny is the way she arch her body and head when kissing and fucking her. Alternating slow and fast inside her, can see how much she enjoy it. When its done, she said "You fuck so good".

Gfe: With her cheerful personality, it was so comfortable to have her hugging and kissing you all the time during the break. And she keep asking, are you ready to Fuck me now.

Rtf: Love to but time running out. Her last day of work could be Monday.

Last edited by HarmanK; 14-10-2022 at 01:26 AM. Reason: attach photo
Old 14-10-2022, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 13
fijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Promised a fr for nice okt for angels aura so will write one. Quite a nice chap to talk to. Book the Ang pai that came back Victoria and really no regrets. One thing I must say her body is close to perfection. Tear drop breast, good height, slim waist, nice ass and high playability. Don’t think I need to elaborate more. All that the other customers had commented is all true. She is really high service oriented. After my session end okt bro still ask me write fr, I say she still need fr meh she so power he say the more the merrier hahahahaha quite a funny Chap la
Old 14-10-2022, 02:32 AM
Samster (M)

Kumarginkily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for AMMY of EMPIRE6969

Okt - 10/10 accommodating and prompt reply. Clear instructions.

Looks - 8.5/10 90% close to photos cute type. She had a nice and welcoming smile.
Age - Not sure . But Young
Body - 8/10 Slim, No Tummy, small boobs but I don’t mind.
Pussy - shaved puffy tight.
Bbbj 9/10- skilled and couldn’t resist. So I did CIM
Fj - 9/10 missionary, doggy, cowgirl.
Gfe - 9/10 speaks english well and works as a masseuse back home.
Overall - highly recommended
Old 14-10-2022, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 2
allardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of light

wahh this school girl photo and the ass , wu bo !?
will try it out , saw the price reasonable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rihnohorn View Post

Rtf her this morning and she gave me better gfe feeling and also ride me damn long today till she climax hard on my dick
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1