The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2004, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bkk tonight

that forum presents many views from the farang perspective.

not really interesting. the website information is better. Dark Knight is a nice guy, very polite with manners. good fellow party animal.
Old 18-03-2004, 12:54 PM
Samster

Nana and Soi 33

Nana has to be visited often and early to track the better skinned ladies. Try the 3 Rainbow joints. Rainbow 2 seems to have the best assortment of sizes.

Soi 33 is basically Nana type of ladies dressed in better costumes. sometimes new birds join and are quickly grabbed by the customers. usually within 2 weeks of working, better quality girls are packed away for work as mistresses or girlfriends etc...
Old 18-03-2004, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Nana and Soi 33

Soi 33 is basically Nana type of ladies dressed in better costumes. sometimes new birds join and are quickly grabbed by the customers. usually within 2 weeks of working, better quality girls are packed away for work as mistresses or girlfriends etc... [/B][/QUOTE]

haha...I tink I grabbed my gal within 2 days when she started work there.

But my advice to those who wana tapau Mistresses/girfriend there...FUck & forget...Always remember "No String Attached"...
If not the GT will make u suffer like hell..I myself gana until beh tahan

Cheers
Old 19-03-2004, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.romance
Been to Nana & close to 100% of the gals are dark skinned leh
& alot of farangs frequent there also.BTW have u tried Soi 33?
Bro,
Sorry I did not reply earlier as I have busy with busines and had to at the last minute fly to Laos the last 2 days. I am newbie to nana/Rainbow 2 and I believe that other lao chiao bros have already replied to your point. I have just arrived back in Bkk this afternoon and hope to be able to explore more of the scene. I return back to Sin on Sunday and therefore have not much time left. Will report if there is anything worth to report.
Old 23-03-2004, 10:25 AM
markymark

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Re: Nana and Soi 33

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.romance
Soi 33 is basically Nana type of ladies dressed in better costumes. sometimes new birds join and are quickly grabbed by the customers. usually within 2 weeks of working, better quality girls are packed away for work as mistresses or girlfriends etc...
haha...I tink I grabbed my gal within 2 days when she started work there.

But my advice to those who wana tapau Mistresses/girfriend there...FUck & forget...Always remember "No String Attached"...
If not the GT will make u suffer like hell..I myself gana until beh tahan

Cheers [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, been to nana when i was in the LOS a few weeks back and have to say that the prettiest girls are in rainbow 2...those in playskool are not too bad also..

the girls are usually dark skinned and from the issan region but among the girls there are a few absolute gems. Some of the girls are thai chinese and really pretty..
just thinking about it is making me gian again..hehe
Old 23-03-2004, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Re: Nana and Soi 33

Quote:
Originally posted by markymark
[
the girls are usually dark skinned and from the issan region but among the girls there are a few absolute gems. Some of the girls are thai chinese and really pretty..
just thinking about it is making me gian again..hehe [/B]
So far I havent seen any gems leh..Maybe i was there rather late.
I was actcually wondering how to differenciate Thai Chinese & those normal Thais besides from their Skin. I realise some normal Thais are pretty fair also but they are not Thai Chinese.I guess it depends on which region or parts of Thailand they came from
Maybe LaoJiao bros can help..Sorry I mean "Lanjiao Bros"

Old 23-03-2004, 08:39 PM
Samster

Fair skinned or Dark skinned

Hi Mr Romance

it's a matter of luck actually. There are Issan girls who are as fair as snow, go to Udon and Nong Khai - I couldnt believe my eyes. The standard ones are Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Lumphoon and Lumphang. That's where 70% of the beauty queens are harvested from.

By the way, I did send u a pm to give you my contacts but your email box is full.

cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1