The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2011, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 14
Shaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to all
Re: MY PANTY FETISH! All are welcome to share!

I did a night stop to Russia for a meeting & was treated to a SUPER HOT whore & I told her I have a fetish for panties. After our night of action, this was the gift she gave me to bring home. It kept me thinking of her clean shaven pink pussy wrapped with this tiny piece!

Do show support if you wana see more sweet smelling panties!
Old 17-10-2011, 07:20 PM
Samster

Shaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to all

I met a Cezh girl in my hotel lobby in Taipei & we kinda hook up after a few drinks. One led to another, & the next thing happened was a good round of bonking in my room.

Paid her US$10 for a little parting souvenir. Her puffy pussy can barely fit this little number! :P

Old 17-10-2011, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 18
ROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: MY PANTY FETISH! All are welcome to share!

nice collections!
Old 18-10-2011, 11:33 AM
Samster

Thx bro, more cumming soon!
Old 18-10-2011, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

more kinky if u wear them
Old 18-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaven View Post
Just came back from a long business trip & thought I would contribute a few of my raids from whores I had in Taiwan.

This piece is with a 21 yr old who gave me a superb bbbj! She even put it around her neck while blowing me.

Hope you like it!
Quote:
I did a night stop to Russia for a meeting & was treated to a SUPER HOT whore & I told her I have a fetish for panties. After our night of action, this was the gift she gave me to bring home. It kept me thinking of her clean shaven pink pussy wrapped with this tiny piece!

Do show support if you wana see more sweet smelling panties!
Bro Shaven, your job looks happening. Does your company still have vacancy?
Anyway, these 2 are my favour. Thanks for those lovely panties
Old 18-10-2011, 07:54 PM
Samster

Bro Tuner!

Good to see you here! I like these two as well. I travel a lot & patronize the locals with some "love" from time to time if you know what I mean! :P

And of course I go the distance to collect these tiny sweet smelling pussy wrapping cloth whenever I can.

Yes, I wear them to PCC if I don't have enough time to engage in an overnight session.

Here is another one for you to enjoy! This piece belongs to a Greek blonde who masterbates in front of me before I insert my throbbing dick into her. Just look at the size of her panties & you can imagine how tight her love hole is.

Unwashed & still lingering with her little sister's smell. Oh.. She also has a clean shaven pussy by the way! :P

Do UPz me if you like what you see.
Old 18-10-2011, 08:02 PM
Samster

Should any bros have any panty collection to share here, by all means! All are welcome!

Share with us your wife's, GF's, Lover's, or even whore's panties with us! I am absolutely sure there are many bros here who has that fantasy just like me!
Old 19-10-2011, 02:50 PM
Samster

Here's my contribution for the day!

My latest collection as of last night in Taiwan.

Picked up this local chick in a club & had a great night of FUUL ON action till the early hours of the morning. I told her about my fetish with unwashed panties & she gladly gave me this little piece before we bid goodbye!

She was clearly panty-less on her way home! :P

Wish I could stay here for another day to hunt for more sweet smelling "after action" panties...

Hope you like what you see.
Old 19-10-2011, 08:49 PM
Samster

Bros here who have any panty photos to share, please do!

Will Upz if they are erotic enough!
Old 19-10-2011, 08:57 PM
Samster

See through Panty! MY FAVOURITE!!!

Old 21-10-2011, 07:55 PM
Samster

This is one of my older collection.

I met this 22yr old caucasian chick in a popular local club & we went back to her house for a night of pounding action. Left her house the next day with a pretty souvenier she gave willingly!

Enjoy this piece & have yourselves a great weekend!

Old 21-10-2011, 08:03 PM
Samster

This is one of my favourite piece found from the net! Nothing beats SEE THROUGH PANTIES cuz it turns me on BIG TIME!!!

Enjoy this piece & feel free to contribute if you have any to share! :P

Great weekend everyone!
Old 22-10-2011, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!

Quote:
See through Panty! MY FAVOURITE!!!

My fav too, love see thro undies, just turns me on n v v hard.
Old 22-10-2011, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
RedOmega is a glorious beacon of lightRedOmega is a glorious beacon of lightRedOmega is a glorious beacon of lightRedOmega is a glorious beacon of lightRedOmega is a glorious beacon of light

my humble contribution.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1