The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2002, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: LT God!

bro hustler, heard that you had been playing the wrong type of balls and is worn out at home .... see lah told you GL balls are the best.... hee hee hee

Gym not for me lah, I only swim in the pools .... and on the beds .... ha ha ha .......... not out to be LT.

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Hustler

Ya lor, great bod... I think we must go to gym excercise more rather than excercise in the room...wrong ways of working our biceps... if not the girls see us also laugh...if we "keng" den they also shiok.... well his history is phenomenon... as I told you yesterday.

Time to work out..YMCA...kekeke
The Hustler

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 21-08-2002, 02:09 AM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My double Session with Sweet Secret

bro zyxel, you sure I will not see you for two weeks ..... must get the cat to purrrrr at you ... hee hee hee

Quote:
Originally posted by zyxel01

I was too busy kissing, hugging, caressing, making love, that I dun know whether loss any hair or not. Did you see any of my hair in the room (provided you used the same room lah...)?

BTW, I am dead-broke already... Cannot go GL for the next 2 weeks... sob sob...

Cheers!
zyxel

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 21-08-2002, 02:17 AM
Samster

Another Double Session

bro shyboy, I heard that some one book her for two session early yesterday afternoon .... was it you?

Quote:
Originally posted by shyboy

Bro Kid, man she got the sweet young thing's innocence-cum-sultry vixen's look. guess i'm smitten already.....kenna diabetes.......

Cheers
Shy

Old 21-08-2002, 02:24 AM
Samster

Re: 'Ai Say' Mr King

bro unicorn, thank you for your kind comments, glad to be of some help. We are there at HQ almost everyday, timing depends on individual .... usually after 3pm till late.

Quote:
Originally posted by unicorn
'Ai Say !' Mr King's (including Mr Zhu) advises will be heeded within dearly. As for Mr King's comment of my language, I'll just have to say... No lar, I any how type type lar... I'll try to be curteous mah, because I new scared to offend all brothers here. So try be small small and hope for the best lor... But thank you you very much for being the great guy to share his vast experience....Ooops...I not try to por but I guess it may goes alittle to far...

Anyway, as it is the forum of GL and the HQ of the community, I'll very much appreciate if you could advise me the usual gathering time there ?

Cheers All...

Old 21-08-2002, 02:34 AM
holycummer

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
back....

yo king!long time no see...mia for a while.so any new gals recently?boobies types ones
Old 21-08-2002, 02:45 AM
Samster

Milk is Good for Bones.

bro kid, milk is good for health and strong bones, you know .... you ask bro ming if my bones strong enough to carry my fats... hee hee hee ... even my soft bone also quite strong ... ha ha ha

Quote:
Originally posted by KID278

he will show you his milk farm and how to drink milk that will turn you into an overgrown baby like him....hehehe.....

Cheers.
kid278.

Old 21-08-2002, 02:47 AM
TRtipsters

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Milk is Good for Bones.

Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
bro kid, milk is good for health and strong bones, you know .... you ask bro ming if my bones strong enough to carry my fats... hee hee hee ... even my soft bone also quite strong ... ha ha ha

ah king ... u must have been drinking alot of gd milk lately with super high content on calcium ... hehehee ...
Old 21-08-2002, 02:50 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Party Gals List as at 19082002

bro smiler, you take care .... did not know that you were unwell, could have called off the meeting ..... well when you are in better form, the party joint will always be waiting for you and the rest of TCSS .... we shall bring the whole city down!

Quote:
Originally posted by smiler

Bro Moonface, how I noe you din introduce to our Mr King......actually I'm still not feeling that well that day mah.......so look tired lor

Sorry for not be able to talk to you that day............me really look stone stone har......pai sei lah....still sick that day...anyway will arrange another day to go rock the house..............see ya

Hopr to see you guys the next time ... we can party at HQ, makan then go TR together ... let's rock the city!

Old 21-08-2002, 02:52 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Another Double Session

oh it is bro scroller lah ..... you hide one corner to peep at the gals and then secretly eat desert alone right ... bo swee lah you!

Quote:
Originally posted by shyboy

no sir, that wasn't me.........shyboy go hide one corner........

Old 21-08-2002, 02:53 AM
Samster

Wise One

Yes, we must always listen to the Wise One.

Quote:
Originally posted by KID278

bro shyboy, hang around longer and in time you will be better than me, who knows....hehehe..... any way if I am still around I will advise if you appreciate it....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Old 21-08-2002, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KID278 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Milk is Good for Bones.

Quote:

hehehe...... bro cuntking,....soft bone...what a term......I thought that was meat....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.
.....Signing off from a foreign land
Old 21-08-2002, 02:57 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Kill the Cat?

bro sharkman, she was still meowing after bro zyxel but after bro ming, she can only purrrrrrrrr .... hee hee hee

Quote:
Originally posted by SharkMan
Yo Bro Ming,

Was the Cat still "meowing" after Zxyel..... or was she a half death Cat... hahah...

Cheers!

Old 21-08-2002, 03:05 AM
Samster

Re: back....

bro holycummer, MIA does not mean you can be lazy, go do some reading ...... you must be blind if you do not know who is the hottest gal now.

Quote:
Originally posted by holycummer
yo king!long time no see...mia for a while.so any new gals recently?boobies types ones

Old 21-08-2002, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KID278 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Another Double Session

Quote:
oh it is bro scroller lah ..... you hide one corner to peep at the gals and then secretly eat desert alone right ... bo swee lah you!

wow! never know that corners can be such wonderful place....hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.
.....Signing off from a foreign land
Old 21-08-2002, 03:12 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Milk is Good for Bones.

bro druids, I had not be drinking much milk these days ... last 3 sessions all eat desert till today must go dentist and get my wisdom tooth pulled out.

Quote:
Originally posted by druids

ah king ... u must have been drinking alot of gd milk lately with super high content on calcium ... hehehee ...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1