The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2014, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My complicated story

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandzman View Post
If she does not reprocicate your love, then it's better to keep things status quo,
Agreed here as well
Old 17-03-2014, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Soignie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you keep chasing her then you will deserve the reward you get. Seems to me she has been honest even in telling you that she is a bad woman, do you disregard safety warning signs too?
Old 23-09-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
contrafighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi samsters,

Thanks for the interest in reading my nearly 4 year old story. Maybe you have forgotten about this story. I will try to update my story again after such a long time.
Old 23-09-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Allow me to backtrack to show more details.

I went to this online chat where you can see the female's photo. Initiated chat with some females but the response was not very good. It was either no reply at all or they stopped replying after exchanging few messages.

Came across this girl who did not really appeal to me with her looks at first but I tried to initiate conversation anyway. It was her instant reply that caught my attention. That was something that made me wanted to talk to her more and know her better.

We exchanged mobile numbers and instant messaging id after talking for a while in the online chat.

To be continue...
Old 24-09-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

We talked for hours on the phone in the first few nights but subsequently she did most of the talking and I just want to listen to her voice.

Slowly she opened up more and told me about her past relationships which did not turn up well. She also told me that her heart was so broken that it is hard for her to start a new relationship. Despite that she agreed to meet me at the budget hotel, she is still moody.

I asked her why she is moody but she keeps telling me that it is something that she needs to handle it on her own. After much persuasion, she finally tell me that she is having financial difficulties.

To be continue...
Old 28-09-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Standard Story .....

Let you fuck to get hooked and then .....

hehehehee

Old 28-09-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

ok.. now we know her real game... bedek bedek play hard to get..
Met a ML like that.. need $$ to open spa... i bo chup enjoy massage...
Soon, she was kpkb all the time.. hey i come for massage, not listen to sob stories.. Change ML... b4 she hound out my $$ !
Old 29-09-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

People say that love is blind. Well it did happen to me even though it was just one sided.

At that point in time, I just wanted her to be happy so I asked for the details of her financial problems. It total up to 10k and I told her that I will settle it for her even though it was not a small amount to me. She said that she would not be able to return me that amount of money and I told her not to worry about it. We fixed a date to meet again to settle her financial problems. When I left for home for the day, she sent me a message and said that it is fine if I decided to change my mind but I assured her that I would not change my mind.

To be continue...
Old 02-10-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

oh oh i sense someone biting on a bait all hook line and sinker....
Old 02-10-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

We met few days later to settle her financial problems. Met up with some financial representatives and settle the issues. She told me that she was surprised that I actually did it and I could tell from her face that her burden was lifted. I requested to meet her again on the coming weekend at hotel and she agreed. She told me that it was something that she could do as a gratitude to my help.

We met in the hotel and made passionate love. She told me that I was her benefactor and she would never forget it.

To be continue...
Old 09-10-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

10k Sex......sure is expensive

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 09-10-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

I thought that once I had helped her, she would no longer be moody and be more cheerful. She did sound more cheerful after the deed when we talked on the phone. But little did I know that it was just temporary.

As the days go by, her moodiness sank in again. I do not understand. I thought her problems were lifted? So I asked her again. She told me that she needs a loan again. This time is 1k and she said that she would return me once she had the money. I pondered for a while and told her to tell me the reason why she needed the loan. It turns out that she was addicted to online gambling.

This time I was in dilemma and not sure whether I should help her or not. I told her that I need to think it through and would contact her once I had come to a decision. Few hours later I called her and told her that I will help her. I also tried to convince her to quit online gambling and she gave me her word.

To be continue...
Old 10-10-2017, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 8
xrff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxrff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hey bro can understand your empathy towards her but gambling is a bottomless pit.

think of how much time is needed to make that money from honest living.

always better to increase your own value and let them be attracted to you instead of the other way round
Old 12-10-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

As usual, we met at the hotel and stay overnight. I passed her the money and she was relieved. She told me that I was different from the other guys that she had met. Most of the guys she met only wanted sex. She knew that I truly care for her and I was the only sex partner she had at this time.

Time passed by really fast when I was with her. How I wish the time can stop so that I can spend more time with her.

To be continue...
Old 13-10-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by contrafighter View Post
I wait and finally get the chance to meet her but the venue is budget hotel. We spend a night there and yes, we have sex. I tell her that I love her and wanted her to be my girlfriend. But she keeps saying that she is a bad woman and decline it. I'm feeling devastated but I simply can't get over it because the feeling is too strong for me to let go. I still continue to call her and tell her to just let me love her. We meet up a few times at the budget hotel and spend a few nights there. I am so obsessed with her that I tried to make the nights there as perfect as possible. She is moody most of the time though.

To be continue...
Deleted!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1