The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
helldrome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Hi bros, been wanting to try Nuru and I hope my first experience will unforgettable. Any one with high GFE to recommend? Thanks in advance.
Old 04-07-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
wew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helldrome View Post
Hi bros, been wanting to try Nuru and I hope my first experience will unforgettable. Any one with high GFE to recommend? Thanks in advance.

Try natalie/carol, she speaks very good english
Old 10-07-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RTM Carol (Natalie)

https://sglonelyguy.org/natalie-massage/

Had a session with Carol yesterday , her service still the best I met, service start the moment you enter her house till you left

In bathroom will help you wash clean clean and rubbing with her body shaved pussy follow by blow job while you sit on the chair, serve you like a king

On the bed, start with massage follow up with cat bath, licking from ears and slowly down, ask you to bend down lift up 2 legs and her face go underneath to lick and suck your dick, I also take the chance pushing down and up to perform month fuck, after still change few patterns of bbbj and fake love making like example cow girl, 69, really cannot tahan her and nearly shoot

Nuru body2body massage, whole body oil rubbing your whole body (front and back ) and still another round of blow job really cannot take it and finished off at missionary fake love position, it so heavenly and shiok …

Overall : 9.5/10

RTM : Yes for sure , tip her and left happily
Old 12-07-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sorakunbaka is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Does Carol/Natalie usually take her sweet time to confirm a slot? Been trying to contact her but she seems to not reply. Big think.
Old 12-07-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorakunbaka View Post
Does Carol/Natalie usually take her sweet time to confirm a slot? Been trying to contact her but she seems to not reply. Big think.
Ok word to the wise - Natalie, that's her preferred name at the moment - responds usually only if she has slots available. So if she is already booked - not returning messages is her norm. Second, she works according to her own schedules and this means lesser slots. Third and most important, demand far outstrips supply and so getting a slot is never easy! Oh and getting a confirmation message for a slot may also count for nothing as she also has a rep for cancelling last minute. Even regulars - or at least those consider ourselves that - have to put up with this.

So dun hold your breath. If you are lucky fine - if not there are plenty of MLs out there who will show you a fantastic time even if they have a rudimentary or no command of English. Oh I'm no OKT or white knight, just sharing my 2 cents.
Old 13-07-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
majestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermajestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermajestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One of the bros here exchanged some data/info on ML and he introduced this English Speaking ML to me. Actually I can speak both English and Mandarin, so language is not an issue.

So decided to give her a try.

WhatsApp'ed her and chat a few lines. Found that her English is not bad. So dated her after getting her location and service charge of $150.

Her Message skill is not bad and it soothed my body. When she was done on my back, she asked me to turn around and proceeded with a lot of teasing actions. Then she started with juagen, then she got down of the bed. Under the dim light (light was turned off during the whole session), I could see her starting to strip, not just the top but her panties too. Then she applied some oil on my body and then she came on top of me naked, rubbing her C cup around my body including my genital part, then both our genital parts are rubbing against each other, with her sexy moans. I tried putting my lips on hers and surprisingly, we started frenching while I used my hands cupping her breasts and using fingers to ticker her small nipples. Then she moved her mouth to my left nipple and I also turned to suck and lick hers too.

She then stroke my standing cock and at times poked her fingers into my ass. I did the same to hers and her moans get sexier and until I exploded. She then said that," I know you are very strong and afraid that cannot cum. No worries as I am Singapore number 2..."

Quite a good experience, indeed.

After I left her spa, I WhatsApp her to thank her for her services. Then she replied that,"now you know my skills, I will give you more surprise when you come back the next time."...

Before the massage session, she also humoured and said that she `s number 2 in Singapore who can do so well.
Old 13-07-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 14
durian999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic8393 View Post

After I left her spa, I WhatsApp her to thank her for her services. Then she replied that,"now you know my skills, I will give you more surprise when you come back the next time."...

Before the massage session, she also humoured and said that she `s number 2 in Singapore who can do so well.
Who’s #1 ? Lol care to share?
Old 13-07-2019, 06:07 AM
Samster

majestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermajestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermajestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by durian999 View Post
Who’s #1 ? Lol care to share?
She said she calls herself no. 2, no one dare to call no. 1..
Old 13-07-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Can share this #2 .
Appreciate with thanks
Contact will be shared through pm
Old 13-07-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
anonymouscrap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
One of the bros here exchanged some data/info on ML and he introduced this English Speaking ML to me. Actually I can speak both English and Mandarin, so language is not an issue.

WhatsApp'ed her and chat a few lines. Found that her English is not bad. So dated her after getting her location and service charge of $150.

Her Message skill is not bad and it soothed my body. When she was done on my back, she asked me to turn around and proceeded with a lot of teasing actions. Then she started with juagen, then she got down of the bed. Under the dim light (light was turned off during the whole session), I could see her starting to strip, not just the top but her panties too. Then she applied some oil on my body and then she came on top of me naked, rubbing her C cup around my body including my genital part, then both our genital parts are rubbing against each other, with her sexy moans. I tried putting my lips on hers and surprisingly, we started frenching while I used my hands cupping her breasts and using fingers to ticker her small nipples. Then she moved her mouth to my left nipple and I also turned to suck and lick hers too.

She then stroke my standing cock and at times poked her fingers into my ass. I did the same to hers and her moans get sexier and until I exploded. She then said that," I know you are very strong and afraid that cannot cum. No worries as I am Singapore number 2..."

Would like the contact of miss number 2 as well thanks.
Old 13-07-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 7
dayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Can share this contact pls
Old 13-07-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
levisjeans69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
One of the bros here exchanged some data/info on ML and he introduced this English Speaking ML to me. Actually I can speak both English and Mandarin, so language is not an issue..
Hi bro. Can pm me contact as well.
Old 16-07-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
RHRS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro, can share the contact with me? Thanks
Old 16-07-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
redditor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Would like to have her contact as well, thank you.
Old 16-07-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
klip2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro pls give the contact and location

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1