The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
This thread was doing well in the beginning until some jokers/clones started appearing, giving fake/not so accurate information/FR etc and even turning hostile or simply replying for the sake of replying. And the result, not many people are willing to share information/FR anymore. Take a look around.. at batam thread... seems much more peaceful there.

Anyway here are some of the joints that I have been in Jakarta (and some I still frequent) :
hi, just ignore those negative comments...can pm me if anyone think the post or comment offensive...

read with a pinch of salt and do your own research...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-07-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
***Delta, ***Myplace - for massage, and HJ (some say u can get more if you're regular enough)
I've been to those 2 places maybe 100 times and I have never gotten more than a HJ. I'm not saying it's impossible to get more, but it's unlikely. When I go to those places, I am looking for nothing other than a good massage. If I am looking for more than that, I go elsewhere

Fortune and D'Heaven are much better choices if you want a massage and full service.
Old 12-07-2019, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Continuation for #2619, I also like Aquarius spa and Metropolis spa in Block M.
Easy to get to by TranJakarta Bus #1, tourist friendly, same price as Travel or Classic, cleaner streets and better restaurants, an "All Fresh" grocery store 600 meters away for my need of tropical fruit, Carrefour Blok M for all my other grocery needs, I especially like the Japanese restaurants in the area, Tri Tunggal money changer at block M Plaza gave me no hassle very good rates.
** Credit for brother SmallPlayer for the above two spas. **
Old 12-07-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Baldboy74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This thread was doing well in the beginning until some jokers/clones started appearing, giving fake/not so accurate information/FR etc and even turning hostile or simply replying for the sake of replying.
Have you being to King Cross? If yes, what do you think.
Old 12-07-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 6
davidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by otokonoko View Post
any idea what mmc stand for? found out alot of places in jkt operate on insta
MMC : Minum milky coconuts. Drink coconut milk. Suck boobs, Mimik Mimik CuCu
Old 12-07-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 16
smellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud of

Quote:
This thread was doing well in the beginning until some jokers/clones started appearing, giving fake/not so accurate information/FR etc and even turning hostile or simply replying for the sake of replying. And the result, not many people are willing to share information/FR anymore. Take a look around.. at batam thread... seems much more peaceful there.

Anyway here are some of the joints that I have been in Jakarta (and some I still frequent) :

***Delta, ***Myplace - for massage, and HJ (some say u can get more if you're regular enough)

**Orchardz hotel (i think it was call grand boutique spa) industri, jayakarta, bandara - massage with full svc

***Suncity - KTV, massage with full svc

*Classic, *travel - quick bang for the buck.

**oppai, **kabuki, ***malio, ***empo, ****1001 - straightup full svc available

****Zen, ***Su, ***grand paragon, ****sense, ***crown - KTV

There's still many more places in Jakarta... in the south, in the north/northeast and also in downtown... which I've never been to. So to the guy who complained so much about Jakarta, better that you go enjoy elsewhere.

Cheers

Ps. the * next to the names is what I think of the costs there.
Eg. * - very cheap , ** - value for money, *** - manageable , **** - expensive.
Thanks. Quoted for self reference

Old 12-07-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Where to find indo Chinese ?
Old 13-07-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Where to find indo Chinese ?
You can easily find them on Tinder or go to Grand Indonesia mall. They will be walking all over that mall.
Old 15-07-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldboy74 View Post
No I havent been to King Cross... in fact I don't normally go gading side (other than for meetings). I just go to my usual spots (normally around pasar baru) thats all.... and maybe in the south once in a while.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 15-07-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldboy74 View Post
I have been to King Cross many times. It's great. I think all of those places in that little area of Kelapa Gading are great. King Cross, MTR2, D'Heaven, Sumo. They even have a Delta Spa if you want just a massage.

If you went to Jakarta and spent an entire month in just that little complex in Kelapa Gading, you would not get bored. The problem with that area is that if you are staying near Hotel Classic or Pasar Baru (which it seems most people here seem to do since they don't know much about Jakarta other than that area), it's a long taxi ride to Kelapa Gading.

The two big Chinese areas of Jakarta are Pluit and Kelapa Gading. Pluit is known as the head of the dragon and Kelapa Gading is known as the tail of the dragon. I think Kelapa Gading is more fun than the Pluit area for girls, but Pluit also has places like Tematik that are also good. You can find good places all over Jakarta.
Old 15-07-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
I have been to King Cross many times. It's great. I think all of those places in that little area of Kelapa Gading are great. King Cross, MTR2, D'Heaven, Sumo. They even have a Delta Spa if you want just a massage.

If you went to Jakarta and spent an entire month in just that little complex in Kelapa Gading, you would not get bored. The problem with that area is that if you are staying near Hotel Classic or Pasar Baru (which it seems most people here seem to do since they don't know much about Jakarta other than that area), it's a long taxi ride to Kelapa Gading.

The two big Chinese areas of Jakarta are Pluit and Kelapa Gading. Pluit is known as the head of the dragon and Kelapa Gading is known as the tail of the dragon. I think Kelapa Gading is more fun than the Pluit area for girls, but Pluit also has places like Tematik that are also good. You can find good places all over Jakarta.
Thank you for the insight and bit of history. One thing I totally agree with u.. u can find good places all over jakarta.. just have to explore and try until you find something to your liking.

Cheers
Old 15-07-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 5
Gikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of light

Hello. Here are some of my FRs as of late ...

Delta Spa
Went to the one at Kebon Jeruk. Was quoted 865k for full package, just went with it.Quite a small place.. I went around 9pm, roughly 5 people inside. Felt heaty that nice so had a dip the ice cold pool before heading up to have something light.. buffet was limited... fried rice, noodles, porridge and some fried snacks. Drinks have to order separately. There will be PR lady who will ask you if you wanna book message. Asked her for someone strong so she picked Phitri for me But I guess it's quite a common name here. Was given 2 choice of rooms and I went with the basic one. waited for roughly 15mins before I was lead 2 stories up. I was shown to a room that was fully equipped holding bars and a separate room with sprinklers. She asked me to try all the massages so I agreed. Man, that was the best 2.5hoours of massage I've had. I had traditional thai massage, hot stone massage and two other massages which were insanely good. After, he led me into the sprinkler room and squirted warm all over me. I understood what wet massage was then... quite smooth and it ended with HJ. Overall a really good a professional service. Handjob felt like the perfect end to the massage.

Therapist : 7/10
Skills : 10/10
HJ: 8/10

Must go. 😁
Old 15-07-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Gikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of light

KTV @ Mangga Dua (Name hidden from requesr)

Was introduced this Bar/KTV by a local friend. From the outside looks quite shabby. Inside was dimly lit with DJ and a bar in the middle. Had sofas that could fit 4. Choice of girls was good. Definitely better than classic.. price are 385k for 1hour. Beers are 10bottles for 600k. Overall a cheap place. Asked mommy for contest, the line up average were 8s. Some of the girls were previously from Emporium. Chose a girl with the perfect body, sat and drank for awhile before heading up. Girls are really polite and friendly. Overall a good bonk, no rush and she was tiiiiiggggghht. After the deed, we sat and chatted until time was up. Tipped 150k.

Girl: 8/10
Boobs: perky B
BBBJ: 8/10 slurrrpy slurrrpy
FJ: 8/10 tight and angelic moans

Ome thing tho.. the walls are quite thin here. Can hear neighbour talking. Hahaha becomes a competition.

Have been going to bandung to play too which is wwwaaaaayyyy better and cheaper but that's for another thread. Hope this helps some of the bros ��

Last edited by Gikko; 16-07-2019 at 10:47 AM. Reason: teeegee
Old 16-07-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Angel Massage

This is an outcall massage. 1.5hrs for 450k 2hrs for 500k. Quite pricey IMO. I like it cause its 24/7 and they come to your doorstep. No complaints. WhatsApp the number for a list of masseuse available for 2hrs. The list changes quite often, I've used this weekly but the masseuse are always different. Picked A, the prettiest at time. 30mins she arrived at my home. They're all quite well versed with traditional massage, strength was ok but after 1.5hr she will ask you if they are any other areas you wanna massage. Usually depending on the level of heat, there are three options:

Extras:
Hj: 150k
BJ: 300k
FJ: 1jt

I understand that some people might say its overpriced. I guess it's a premium for 24hr outcall services. Just my humble FR. Feel free to skip this service 😁

Average score:
Girl: 7/10 ( they look like the pics, just choose the prettiest)
Massage: 7/10 ( cant fight with delta, but can fight with gomassage)
BJ: 6/10 all capped. I don't like cap
FJ: 7/10 all quite experienced and eager 😘
HJ: never tried
Old 16-07-2019, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
see123look456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gikko View Post
Angel Massage

This is an outcall massage. 1.5hrs for 450k 2hrs for 500k. Quite pricey IMO. I like it cause its 24/7 and they come to your doorstep. No complaints. WhatsApp the number for a list of masseuse available for 2hrs. The list changes quite often, I've used this weekly but the masseuse are always different. Picked A, the prettiest at time. 30mins she arrived at my home. They're all quite well versed with traditional massage, strength was ok but after 1.5hr she will ask you if they are any other areas you wanna massage. Usually depending on the level of heat, there are three options:

Extras:
Hj: 150k
BJ: 300k
FJ: 1jt

I understand that some people might say its overpriced. I guess it's a premium for 24hr outcall services. Just my humble FR. Feel free to skip this service 😁

Average score:
Girl: 7/10 ( they look like the pics, just choose the prettiest)
Massage: 7/10 ( cant fight with delta, but can fight with gomassage)
BJ: 6/10 all capped. I don't like cap
FJ: 7/10 all quite experienced and eager 😘
HJ: never tried
mind to share the contact bro? or where can i browse the girl pic? thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1