The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
cognitaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Short Story] The Intern

Pt. 5
Jermaine came in the next day, bringing an extra cup of coffee for Alex. As she walked in, she looked over into Helen's office and saw Alex and Helen in some conversation. Helen does remind her of her sister, Elaine. She could imagine her sister looking that way in a couple of years. Helen was in white dress with a blue jacket, looking extremely well-polished. She was tall like her sister but had a bigger frame, although proportionally so with a femme fatale figure. Her dark bold lipstick accentuated her position of power, while capturing a subtle but deep sexiness. Her well-defined brows were in a frown, and she definitely didn't look like she was pleased. Oddly enough, Jermaine found her intimidating yet attractive at the same time. It seemed like Alex was having a hard time. Jermaine wondered why but got back to her seat naturally.

Few moments later, she heard Helen's door open. Alex's hurried but heavy footsteps came from her back and she saw Alex zoom past. Surely something didn't go right. Jermaine thought about the coffee she bought and took a peek over her cubicle. She saw Alex back at his desk, extremely focused on his screen. At once she felt the guilt of taking up so much of Alex's time. She looked at the coffee and thought - maybe today's not a good time. She wondered if Alex messed up because of her. Her concern made her decide that she would work on her assigned project more independently, figure things out on her own and try not to trouble Alex too much again...

Alex was frustrated. He made an embarassing mistake in the client proposal, adding an additonal zero in the quote. Also a couple of careless mistake here and there. Clearly it was a rush work and he was sloppy. He felt the silliness of jerking himself off last night instead of focussing on his deliverable. Thoughts about Jermaine surfaced but he quickly dismissed them. He needed to focus and salvage the situation. He needed to save his hard-earned credibility. "Focus you horny bastard" he thought.
Old 15-07-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
heehua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, looking forward to next episode
Old 15-07-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
cognitaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks all for the support. Felt like writing another part welcome any feedback.

Pt. 6
A few days past, Alex started to wonder why he had not heard from Jermaine. They exchange smiles and greetings when they walk past each other, but nothing more. No ask for help, no catch-up initiated by Jermaine, whereas he would get at least a question daily before the "eventful" night. He was slightly worried, thinking back, if Jermaine noticed his hard-on and eventually her exposed top and felt uncomfortable about it.

"What if Jermaine spoke to Helen about it? Shit."

He quickly sent an email to Jermaine to ask if she needed a catch-up on her assignment or any other help, only to receive a polite response that she's fine and can handle it. Alex wondered hard, but had to shrug it off to focus on his own onerous tasks.

The following week, Alex found himself stepping into the office only to see Jermaine in Helen's room. She was in a similar, if not the same top she wore that night! Alex felt his heart beating faster. Jermaine had her head lowered - this doesn't bode well - Alex looked across to Helen's side only to make eye contact with the femme fatale.

Helen in her power outfit, a dark red tube top dress with a small V-cut in the center, showing her collarbones that men would dream about, walked towards and opened her door. "Alex please come in now."

This doesn't sound well. Alex could tell when the tigress is out to kill. He took a few quick but bold steps, bracing himself for impact as he headed towards the room. Every heartbeat felt like his last of his dignity withering away.

"Alex, can you explain to me what is this?" She through a stack of papers on her desktowards Alex. Alex glanced sideways towards Jermaine as he took up the stack. She was looking down and her hands together in front. He glimpsed a teary-eyed expression. He took a quick flip through the deck and was bewildered.

"Jermaine you are the intern, Alex you are her supervisor. You are supposed to work as a team. And this is what you deliver?"

Alex quickly put two and two together and realized what happened. Jermaine had gone ahead to submit a draft of her assignment to Helen for review, and he had not seen the draft in this current form. What he saw before wasn't even close to what he held in his hand. He looked at Jermaine again who dared not look up. Mustering up his courage, he looked towards Helen.

"Helen, please let me explain. I made the mistake of asking Jermaine to not bother me as I had to focus on the client proposal. She approached me a couple of times in the past week but I asked her to come back later."

Jermaine looked up, confused, and almost tried to protest, "Helen..."

Helen turned her back towards to the both of them. "Jermaine please leave the room." She said firmly with force. Alex signalled to Jermaine to quickly go out. Jermaine resisted, shaking her head. "Now." the tigress sounded like her claws were out and ready to pound.

Alex held Jermaine's arm and ushered her out. He turned around to Helen again, thinking that he could deal with this, just as he always did. He looked at Helen's back, from her bare shoulders down to her waist, realising what a tight dress she was wearing and how firm her ass was. He had always looked up to her - what an assertive powerful lady. If she had bent over there and then, he would not mind fucking this tigress and tame her into a cat. But clearly this wasn't the priority. He turned into damage control mode and stood his ground. Helen turned around. Alex looked firmly at her. He apologised and promised to prove himself, asking her for another chance.

Jermaine went to the handicap toilet straightaway. She was embarassed, and didn't want the others to see her in her current state. When she got back, Alex was already out of Helen's room. She wanted to talk to Alex - but was worried she would break down again in front of all the colleagues. She went back to her desk, calmed herself, and sent an email to Alex. "Alex, I'm sorry. Can we talk later this evening in private?"

Alex saw the email. He was thinking how to approach this. Maybe it was his fault that what happened that night made Jermaine uncomfortable. Did Jermaine not tell Helen because she didn't want to cause trouble to him? Why did Jermaine not send him the draft before passing it to Helen?

"Sure, let's speak later." He wrote.

Alex got back to his work, all the more so that he must salvage his performance both on his own and as a supervisor in front of Helen. The day passed and Jermaine had not approached him. Alex realised it was late, but thought it would be best for Jermaine to find him when she feels comfortable doing so. It wasn't long till the both of them are left in the office, per usual, as the hardest worker in the office. When the last colleague left, Alex was ready for the chat, hoping that Jermaine had the privacy she wanted. He took his mug and went over to the pantry to get some water, in case he got thirsty.

He felt a tap on his back. "Alex..."

He turned around, only to find Jermaine slightly teary and avoided eye contact. The girl had her neat ponytail as usual, her cheeks were rosy and her left ear had this small mole on the side.

Jermaine looked away and said "thanks for protecting me... I did a stupid thing. I didn't want to bother you because you were busy all the time and Helen isn't giving you an easy time too. I always troubled you and took up so much of your time. I really wanted to do well but I can't be so selfish..."

Alex felt such a relief, but also found Jermaine to be such a silly girl. He noticed her light floral perfume which wasn't dominating like Helen's, but was something probably a sweet young girl would wear. "Silly girl! Jermaine! Why would you think this way! As your supervisor, it's my responsibility to help you along the way. I did what I did 'cos I know you fought hard to be here. Don't try to pull off something like that again ok? I don't have that many lives in front of the tigress..."

Jermaine looked up and saw Alex's smile. She felt so grateful and protected by this guy, unlike the many childish boys in school that were going nowhere. It was an emotional day... she felt impelled, took a step forward, and hugged Alex closely.

Alex was taken by surprise. He opened his arms to move his mug out of the way, only for Jermaine to naturally fit in. He felt this petite lady's embrace, stunned. Her hair smelled nice. He awkwardly move his hands to Jermaine's back to close the hug. It was then that he realized what a close hug this was and that he could feel Jermaine's full bosoms quite distinctly - surely not petite at all! That night's image quickly came back to his mind... the pink bra, her full breasts, her fair skin.

She was almost in tears. But she felt it. It was too obvious. He also came to realise it was obvious and it poked hard into her slim waist. Jermaine didn't know what to do in that moment. She took a sudden step back only to have Alex's arms lift up as he opened the embrace, knocking her head on Alex's mug as she retracted. The water poured across her white top.

She stood still, shell-shocked by the chain of events. Alex stood still too, seeing how the girl's bra outline emerged from the wet top. It was the pink bra he remembered.
Old 15-07-2019, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the nice updates here, more please.
Old 15-07-2019, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
mantra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: [Short Story] The Intern

Keep goin TS..Thanx for the update
Old 15-07-2019, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 15-07-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Old 15-07-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
Stinkyfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Time to help Jermaine clean her white top?
Old 15-07-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 18
BIGCOCKHEAD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBIGCOCKHEAD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBIGCOCKHEAD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBIGCOCKHEAD is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Join the camping group and start the fire burning
Old 16-07-2019, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 16-07-2019, 07:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 19
SiaoHoUzi83 is one of the Best!SiaoHoUzi83 is one of the Best!SiaoHoUzi83 is one of the Best!

TS more update.
Old 16-07-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2602 / Power: 22
ParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, TS more update.
Old 16-07-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's a really nice story.
Old 16-07-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
SanMikal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like this story bro, shall wait here for more installments
Old 16-07-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, waiting for more updates...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1