The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-07-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
dunno who to believe.....lol.
They are both probably right
A matter of personal opinion
Different bros different opinion of perceived value
Old 15-07-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/fiona-massage/

Those looking for slim SYT can stop reading the rest and skip

Look: photos are mildly filtered only so actual look is quite close
Ambience: nice clean and neat with proper massage bed. She used to be a professional so has a regular base of massage seekers
Massage: darn good, adequately replaces Sally though Sally is way better looking. Fiona has many variations, highly recommend taking 90 mins
She puts in a lot of effort so takes limited slots each day (more strenuous to do back to back 90 min massages than sensual)

RTM: would rate her technique above Ada and probably Ni Ni. $150 for pure massage means RTM will only be on occasion but certainly a very useful contact to keep

Thinking back now, I remember Aimee as more forceful than variety so a return visit would be helpful to jog my memory

https://sglonelyguy.org/anna-massage/

Changed back her name after a brief stint as Yan Xi
Perhaps changing back to her previous set of photos would be better also
Current set likely setting bros up for disappointment when meeting actual
She’s not bad looking so something more close to actual look would be better

In any case, her stint like the previous 2 will be very short lived so perhaps it won’t matter enough

Masssge was decent if unspectacular
Sensual would easily be at Zi Yu standard
She used to be labelled queen of HJ and indeed she’s quite good with her fingers

Overall she delivers what she lists and would be considered better than average
Probably she has returned at a time where in all aspects, there are MLs that beat her (there are MLs better looking and other MLs better massage or other MLs better sensual) so she doesn’t stand out particularly

RTM: probably not for the remainder of her current stint considering I’ll stick to my usual 2+1 for the time being
Old 15-07-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytdreamer View Post
Did you still contact mint wechat? Seem like she blacklist many after gone back
At one point her moments was limited to last 3 days, and she hasn’t posted anything for a very long time, so can’t see anything. Message still can send through though, but no replies. Last of the stuff I remember seeing was her plucking strawberries and getting into a minor car accident on her red car

But if she is not coming back, then no surprises she is cutting ties
Old 16-07-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
georgetans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried her yet?

https://sglonelyguy.org/shanshan-massage/
Old 16-07-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/fiona-massage/

Those looking for slim SYT can stop reading the rest and skip

Look: photos are mildly filtered only so actual look is quite close
Ambience: nice clean and neat with proper massage bed. She used to be a professional so has a regular base of massage seekers
Massage: darn good, adequately replaces Sally though Sally is way better looking. Fiona has many variations, highly recommend taking 90 mins
She puts in a lot of effort so takes limited slots each day (more strenuous to do back to back 90 min massages than sensual)

RTM: would rate her technique above Ada and probably Ni Ni. $150 for pure massage means RTM will only be on occasion but certainly a very useful contact to keep

Thinking back now, I remember Aimee as more forceful than variety so a return visit would be helpful to jog my memory

https://sglonelyguy.org/anna-massage/

Changed back her name after a brief stint as Yan Xi
Perhaps changing back to her previous set of photos would be better also
Current set likely setting bros up for disappointment when meeting actual
She’s not bad looking so something more close to actual look would be better

In any case, her stint like the previous 2 will be very short lived so perhaps it won’t matter enough

Masssge was decent if unspectacular
Sensual would easily be at Zi Yu standard
She used to be labelled queen of HJ and indeed she’s quite good with her fingers

Overall she delivers what she lists and would be considered better than average
Probably she has returned at a time where in all aspects, there are MLs that beat her (there are MLs better looking and other MLs better massage or other MLs better sensual) so she doesn’t stand out particularly

RTM: probably not for the remainder of her current stint considering I’ll stick to my usual 2+1 for the time being
thanks for the fr man. theres a different pic of anna on sbc i think that should be closer to how she looks irl? anyway who is your usual 2+1 can recommend?
Old 16-07-2019, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Thanks for the advice and tips....
top to bottom? i always find it easier from bottom to top....
got a few gals went 69 and she spread on top of me....cause a slight misorientation....lol.
IMHO. 69 position is harder for you to control the intensity and angle. Lying them on their back and take control of the situation
Old 16-07-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
At one point her moments was limited to last 3 days, and she hasn’t posted anything for a very long time, so can’t see anything. Message still can send through though, but no replies. Last of the stuff I remember seeing was her plucking strawberries and getting into a minor car accident on her red car

But if she is not coming back, then no surprises she is cutting ties
The red car I saw it also, can understand most cannot come back probably will not keep contact, wish her all the best
Old 16-07-2019, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Zhu Zhu has a new set of photos.

https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-zhu-massage/
If ML change pics does it usually mean business is waning for them and not as good as before?
Old 16-07-2019, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Yeah, seems like she super busy already ... must take queue number in advance ...��
Not really, could still get same day slot though didn't go for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seng13 View Post
Anyone knows if Mango is coming back?
She is trying to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytdreamer View Post
Did you still contact mint wechat? Seem like she blacklist many after gone back
She deleted most if not all of her SG wechat contacts quite sometime back since she knows she can't come here again.

Zara
Old 16-07-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2017 View Post
If ML change pics does it usually mean business is waning for them and not as good as before?
Yes and no la. Changing pictures is to create a sense of "freshness", coz man are wired to get bored easily if same old same old. Imo it works to a certain extent. But it's also quite true that some ML feels business slowing down so change pictures to attract attention again.

I will be more wary of ML same stint keep changing names, usually is a red flag that trying to disassociate with bad FRs on her.
Old 16-07-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
msgsolid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2017 View Post
Usually, popular MLs don’t change pictures too often within 6 months because need to pay extra for change pic. The last batch, I don’t recall Ai La and big boobs summer change their pictures at all.
Old 16-07-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ChucktoChuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottid View Post
This one looks good. Always had a thing for viet gals. Will try once I have time, quite busy for now
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-vicky/

Yeah same here, SMS her twice, no replies ��

Last edited by ChucktoChuck; 16-07-2019 at 09:34 AM.
Old 16-07-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tora123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows what happened to Apple, fair-skinned milf at west side condo with a pet dog?
Old 16-07-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-fei-fei/

Yesterday night had a session with fei fei and the place is clean. She looks pretty like her photo and is very skillful at massage. Her bbbj is shiok and end with hj, really nice to release a stressful day.
Old 16-07-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 6
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
She is overall not bad. Looks more like last few photos, especially the one with smaller eyes.

Shapely and just a little bah bah, curvy, but definitely not fat.

As a complete package, i give 7.5/10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgetans View Post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1