The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-07-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
Name Ellainne. Been trying for 5 years and no luck.
5yrs? Seriously? One month try still cannot, must move on already.
Old 26-07-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Good day bros.

Ah pek thought nightmare over as last weekend I ended up as a happy release man. This week the nightmare come back again

today and sat will sleep over at Condo maid place again. yes the family is oversea again for a short trip

Sunday line up

Morning - meet a pinay MILF from Michat
Lunch- meet another big boobs pinay from Michat
Afternoon - pending reply from a 29 yrs odl sweet Pinay
Late afternoon - My indo FB.

Condo maid sure suck me dry...how to handle the rest..jialat lor

Happy Bonking everyone

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 26-07-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
Try to hold her hands before and during the movie. If she is ok ...try to touch her thighs and see her reaction. If she not comfortable...wait a while and try again. If still cannot dont force it..try on a another date...dont scare her. If she is ok...proceed the above steps...if ok...after movie...tell her you want go some place to rest . If she say where...just say somewhere cooling and comfortable. Dont say hotel. Walk with her and bring her to nearest hotel...once inside be steady and ask for her permit and pass the receptionist confidently with your IC . This are the risk and steps i take when i am with a maid. Be steady and decisive. In most cases...the maid will enter the hotel with me. On a rare occurence if she refuse...dont push it...bring her somewhere else for a drink to build more rapport , comfort and trust to show you are not so eager and hungry for sex. Genuinely know her as a human being. If she ask for top up ...willingly help her top up ....just to let her know you are a dependable guy ( and not just arouund with her for sex) . This will give her confidence and comfort , trust with you on the very next date. Dont push it ( nothing is free..some money has to spend right?) .... if you manage to up her after the movie...dont be a cheapskate...give her some money for top up and transport also. if you can do this things...RTF for more sessions is a guarantee. be a gentlemen and dont be a cheapskate...their salary is low and it is so hard for them to earn a living here...please be thoughtful.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 26-07-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post

Have anyone here already meet up with her or up her lorry before ?

Stay AMK if m not wrong , quite new here taking care disable kid
Old 26-07-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Good day bros.

Ah pek thought nightmare over as last weekend I ended up as a happy release man. This week the nightmare come back again

today and sat will sleep over at Condo maid place again. yes the family is oversea again for a short trip

Sunday line up

Morning - meet a pinay MILF from Michat
Lunch- meet another big boobs pinay from Michat
Afternoon - pending reply from a 29 yrs odl sweet Pinay
Late afternoon - My indo FB.

Condo maid sure suck me dry...how to handle the rest..jialat lor

Happy Bonking everyone
Curious abt u always stay over , ur Wife never complain or suspect u????
Old 26-07-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Stay AMK if m not wrong , quite new here taking care disable kid
- I see still new here, you up her already bro ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Curious abt u always stay over , ur Wife never complain or suspect u????
I have a few frds staying in Condo, same hobbies ( not bonking maids ). I can always stay overnight there. So safe

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 26-07-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
- I see still new here, you up her already bro ?

I have a few frds staying in Condo, same hobbies ( not bonking maids ). I can always stay overnight there. So safe
Power give man tiger 🐯 😂🤣
Old 26-07-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is She still in Singapore? Kinda of miss her bj
Old 26-07-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
dopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of light

Old 26-07-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcoyote2019 View Post
You are right.
So many bros here seem to know her.

Today noon time, I just had a bbbj by her in a MSCP at Ave 10.

She is more horny than me, blow till my little wolfy grows bigger, she pulled down her shorts and ask me to piak her.
Sibei Song man, put on the cap and straight away piak her at the back seat. Bonk till the vehicle like earth quake, man.... Sibei Song... She is really full of water.....

Oh..... Look like I am not fast enough to get the first ride....

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 26-07-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yah... She is dark and facial wise looks old.... So I am hesitating whether to go for the meet up or not......
You are not the old olcoyote I know, u have the different style of write and talk differently. I don’t know who u are
Old 26-07-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are right.

She is more horny than me, blow till my little wolfy grows bigger, she pulled down her shorts and ask me to piak her.
Sibei Song man, put on the cap and straight away piak her at the back seat. Bonk till the vehicle like earth quake, man.... Sibei Song... She is really full of water.....
U r power n I only get french kiss n press her boobs in lift only , after mia n don’t reply my msg �� met her few month back she still v new
Old 26-07-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are right.

yup. she is very horny and good rider . I up until sianz already Enjoy bro

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!

Last edited by starbuck; 26-07-2019 at 07:53 PM.
Old 26-07-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 6
krab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Offday today, hookup a pinay nurse for a quick round.

Relaxing, mission accomplished.

Last edited by krab; 27-07-2019 at 08:31 PM.
Old 26-07-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Sunday plan two new fish
Pinay 33 petite met her once Sunday second met willing follow me in morning but take away food n enjoy in room , hope she keep her promise cross my hands praying 😂🤣
Another pinay new work here 8 month only off half day so met her in afternoon
Told her too get take away food n relax in room 😍
If both smooth enough for me tired me tat day
3th pinay every Sunday off but this Sunday my slot full n told her met next Sunday can harvest too tat all for week hope everything went smooth n update after bonking n happy bonking bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1