The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
but whole room have...once aircon switch on...you can smell liao

pete den also same problem...high humidity so mildew everywhere
No choice leh
Both houses currently have awesome stocks
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 03-07-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
This is true story ... am not kidding! Some of the outstanding gems were from WH19 eons ago ... I have to say OKT Asst Ah Peng’s attitude and customer service has improved tremendously ... I can even booked hottie YiYi in advance ... Not easy to get YiYi sometime as she is still very sought after for her good looks, interpersonal and bedroom skills ... ��
Yep
Was at WH19 on a few occasions despite irritating okt asst for some of the good stocks back then...

As for Yiyi, too bad no chemistry with her...
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 03-07-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Shuang Shuang 16WH12:

Ever since the two 16WH12 service-oriented WLs Xin Xin and Xia Tian left, I see no reason for me to revisit this house until I came across the recent hype over Shuang Shuang. After trying her last weekend, the hype is truly justified.

First impression: She has a China doll kind of look with fair skin, high forehead and sharp chin. Boobs are wholesome B cup. Figure is slim with medium height and slightly fleshy butt.

YTL rubber mattress service: Frenching, boob rub, catbath, reverse and normal BBBJ, reverse HJ and AR are provided. The killer blow for me was her pussy grinding on my dick which made me shot out early out of excitement. Fortunately, I cummed only a little bit for me to be able to continue. Unbeknownst to me, she unleashed yet another killer blow of 69-position BBBJ. This time, I couldn't hold it anymore and shot out all of my manjuice into her mouth. She claimed that she swallowed all my cum but I couldn't be sure about it since we were in 69 position and I was too high from the sexcitement.

On bed service: None, because my dick was fully exhausted and couldn't get hard anymore. I had to leave earlier for an appointment and she also started the session much later than our scheduled booking time.

FJ: Same as above.

Overall: A worthy successor to the aforementioned ex-WLs Xin Xin and Xia Tian. Definitely a must try. Will RTF her to make up for the loss opportunity to bonk her properly.
Old 03-07-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Yep
Was at WH19 on a few occasions despite irritating okt asst for some of the good stocks back then...

As for Yiyi, too bad no chemistry with her...
It’s perfectly ok ... try An An (an intermediate level nympho) if you have not done so ... I guarantee she is as good if not better than YiYi ... just than she is less less pretty, slightly smaller boobs but taller than YiYi ... wait for my FR if you are keen ... 😎

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 04-07-2019 at 12:02 AM.
Old 15-07-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Hooya! Stellar performance from this Guangdong SYT who looks like a teenager - August aka #8 ... Am glad that I did her ... Will FR in due course ... 😍

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 15-07-2019 at 03:38 PM.
Old 15-07-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
It’s perfectly ok ... try An An (an intermediate level nympho) if you have not done so ... I guarantee she is as good if not better than YiYi ... just than she is less less pretty, slightly smaller boobs but taller than YiYi ... wait for my FR if you are keen ... 😎
Finally tried An An after numerous futile attempts
She’s truly a nympho of the highest order, though her room mate XY is better service wise
It was easily more exhausting than my usual 10km runs
Old 15-07-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hooya! Stella performance from this Guangdong SYT who looks like a teenager - August aka #8 ... Am glad that I did her ... Will FR in due course ... 😍
Glad you enjoyed her bro!
Her cutesy looks and small frame are deceiving
Packs a punch body package wise and love making wise
Old 15-07-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Finally tried An An after numerous futile attempts
She’s truly a nympho of the highest order, though her room mate XY is better service wise
It was easily more exhausting than my usual 10km runs
Quote:
Glad you enjoyed her bro!
Her cutesy looks and small frame are deceiving
Packs a punch body package wise and love making wise
Absolutely, bro! Both worth every cent we paid ... 😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-07-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Absolutely agree on AnAn
Old 15-07-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually this hse got a good range of gals in with good services.
I’ve experienced for myself each of the gals once:

1. Waterbed service queen SS with natural B- full Bs, DFK
2. 小鸟依人 demure syt 八月 with perky natural Bs, DFK
3. Young milfy Honey with natural Cs, a screamer and wet wet wet session, DFK
4. Jap styled hairstyle ice queen 小五 with good waterbed services, recall no DFK
Old 17-07-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Absolutely agree on AnAn
Not easy to get her these days as her huge number of loyal fans take up the slots for almost daily. 😮😲😀

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-07-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually this hse got a good range of gals in with good services.
I’ve experienced for myself .....
4. Jap styled hairstyle ice queen 小五 with good waterbed services, recall no DFK
Gal #5 is quite chio ... unfortunately she may be highly selective in offering French kiss and maybe only CBJ (I stand corrected) these days as I gathered that she was given a 1st warning by AV doctor for throat infection. If she contracted similar throat viral infection again, she may need to pack up ... 😲😩

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-07-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Gal #5 is quite chio ... unfortunately she may be highly selective in offering French kiss and maybe only CBJ (I stand corrected) these days as I gathered that she was given a 1st warning by AV doctor for throat infection. If she contracted similar throat viral infection again, she may need to pack up ... 😲😩
DSC doctor right? AV cop mah
Old 17-07-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
DSC doctor right? AV cop mah
Yes, you’re right about DSC doctor at Kelantan road.

I mentioned AV Doctor because DSC is contracted by AV to conduct mandatory medical checkup on all GL whores, and the type of tests as well as the results are under the purview of AV. 🧐

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-07-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just revisited my FR on her in May 2019; only lip pecking, cbj was my choice, not sure whether she offers bbbj
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1