The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2011, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 14
syt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstersyt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstersyt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What is the most stupid and regretable sex shit you done?

got my dick sucked by a plump auntie when i was 14 years old
terrifying experience thinking back now. ARGHHH !
Old 12-08-2011, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
1nottiboy is one of the Best!1nottiboy is one of the Best!1nottiboy is one of the Best!

1. should have married my Japanese gf who was a beauty, worshipped me like a god and served me like a king! Gave 1 of the best BBBJ too!!! She proposed but I turned her down cos we were very young, only 25, and I had no money or career then.

2. should have fucked my frens room mate who was hinting me to fuck her. she kept asking me sexily "do you really want to leave now?" and "my neck is aching. if only I can get a massage." I was too innocent back then.

3. regretted giving my virginity to one of my ex-gf. she was not pretty at all. should have given it to someone pretty. but its hard to think straight with a hard dick.

4. regretted making 1 my ex-gf pregnant. she cheated on me so I was very angry and upset. fucked her raw many times throughout the weekend. young girls can pregnant dam easily. 1 weekend only strike 4D. in the end she aborted the baby without telling me. I didnt know till a year later.

5. regretted not fucking 1 of my juniors in high sch. till today, she is one of the prettiest gal i have ever met. came to my house to sleep over after a nite outing. told me not to touch her so i didn't, even though we did some kissing. too innocent back then.

6. totally regret not fucking more gals when I was based in China many years ago. only fucked 3 gals over 2 years. sigh...
Old 12-08-2011, 06:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
wins1973 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i waste a lof of chances in fucking girl during my yound time....
Old 12-08-2011, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
Sexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of light

Joining a sex forum counted or not huh?
Old 12-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Regretted of being a green cow and listened to SBF bros in recommending legendary prostitutes at Keong Saik RD. Went there, met with the fattest, old auntie which you'll see at marketplace! rest, I don't want to remember
omg....horrible hahaha
Old 12-08-2011, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
KE611 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Regretted of being a green cow and listened to SBF bros in recommending legendary prostitutes at Keong Saik RD. Went there, met with the fattest, old auntie which you'll see at marketplace! rest, I don't want to remember

Kekeke bro, that is really funny.
Better luck next time.
Old 12-08-2011, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

Allow a ah gua kia bj n hj me off during army days........i wasnt into this but was damn horny that time n he keep telling me how good he is n how he blow guys in school. Army days horny yet broke, what to do........haha . Cant quite remember did i cim or not..........hahaha
Old 12-08-2011, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 18
ROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: What is the most stupid and regretable sex shit you done?

HAD SEX WITH A SHEMALE... never knew that she was a shemale untill saw a tiny cock...but still i fcked her or him...
Old 12-08-2011, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ThisIsNewID deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: What is the most stupid and regretable sex shit you done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch18 View Post
The most regretful one got to be fucking my wife without condom and end up having a kid now lah...... Stuck in a meaningless marriage but at least has a cute child now
Same here bro!
Old 12-08-2011, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 20
rhys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sama sama thisisnewid and ch18

Should not have done d wife raw. Now got great 3 year old kid but separated and dying marriage :-p

Real combat by the IDF.

Read about Rhys's first love.
Old 13-08-2011, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 19
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I guess mine will be as follows:

1. Met up with my ex not long after we broke up for a drink. Got damn horny after lots of flirting. Checked into 81, and fucked each other brains out. She asked me if I would like to her friend with "benefits" but I was still pissed off at how she used to cheat on me and rejected her.

2. Same ex. I booked a chalet for a company gathering and invited her along for a meetup since we have not met for about a couple of years after that incident in Pt 1. We were alone in the chalet as my colleagues will not arrive till after their shift. Chatted about our current lives and the conversation diverted to sex. But I too hump chi to screw her then.

3. Another would be not having the balls to bring a girl home or hotel after spending the whole night with our lips in a locking position in boat quay.
Old 13-08-2011, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2851 / Power: 17
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute

Ha, seemed like quite a few Bros are in the same shit as me
Old 13-08-2011, 12:23 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Filza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Originally Posted by ddog

Omg, thanks for your advice. I will be carefull and learn from your lesson
Old 13-08-2011, 02:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
biozaogeng is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Under View Post
Joining a sex forum counted or not huh?
YES CORRECT. JOINING THIS HORNY CHEE BYE FORUM AND BECOME ADDICTED TO IT! 3am still fapping.

lol.
Old 13-08-2011, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Short background: Managed to sian an office colleague female. She is 30 years old with not bad looks and voluptuous figure. But she has veyr bad attitude problem and feels the world owes her and life is unfair. She is a new sg citizen formally from PRC. Always geng mc and Bo chap about work. She was then on the verge of being fired from work. Very fierce and cold towar ppl but secretly wanna find a man to settle down.

So managed to talk to her, cheer her up and she thought I have interest in her. So she cooked up an excuse saying her lptop got problem and invited me t her place. So I went and halfway through, she wore lingerie night gown after her shower.

So in took it as cue and cracked jokes and teased her and she became high. Managed to scw her twice that night. She said it's fine to cum in her, so both times also did it. Managed to cream her another two times three days later after she said it's safe to cream.

Den three months later, She then SMS me saying she pregnant with my baby and wanna me marry her. Made me so worried for a few days, until my friend told me not to believe her. So I contacted her close friend and the friend told me that she is working fine in another job and definitely not pregnant.

Damn. Made me worried for few months!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1