The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2012, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by semreh View Post
Your wish is my command......

Target : Anne Marie (doorgal)
EWR : 1800p
Body : slim, taut and toned
Boobs : B cup and firm
French : yes
Catbath : no
Fingering : yes
DATY : yes
BBBJ : yes
AR : no
AJ : yes (another 3-holer )
bro do you usually interview beforehand on the AJ thinggy or do you usually try your luck to find your way back there?

thanks
gem
Old 21-06-2012, 02:04 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenNiler View Post
Nice thread and FR so far bros.....hmmm now im tempted to go to subic...after seeing Mela Pics...

How far is it from AC to Subic? and any recommended hotel to stay there?

Very much appreciate for the infos from all you bros here.
Subic is not very far from AC. Its only 45 mins away by the highway or about 2 hrs if you take the Victory Liner bus which travels down the main roads.

To put into perspective for those from Singapore, it is like travelling from Changi airport to Tuas Checkpoint by the ECP/AYE.

The Wild Orchid Resort is a popular stay. If you dive then Blue Rock or Arizona can give you a package deal as these stays have dive programs for their guests.

Lastly, dun forget to post your FRs after your visit.

G. Arroyo
Mayor for Pampanga
Old 21-06-2012, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
bro datou, I do not own any bars per se.

I am the elected Mayor for Pampanga so I do not need to be involved in the businesses. However, it is in the interests of my people that these businesses succeed as they provide the much needed income for our community. You can be rest be assured that I will do everything within my powers to promote Angeles tourism.

G. Arroyo
Mayor for Pampanga
oh bro are you for real???
Old 21-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
You guys probably have heard about the highway robbery whereby 2 Singaporean Keppel staff were robbed when their vehicle made a stop at a petrol kiosk along the highway?

Well good news!!
It seems the robbers have been apprehended after the case was taken over by the CIDG to investigate. At least our MFA were doing something right to pressure the local police to push the case to the CIDG. I will try to fish for more info and hopefully they can spare some photos as well.
Now is to see if they are 'linked' to those in Keppel philippines or not. hehe
Old 21-06-2012, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Lotsa advise

Cebu is nice... No doubt.

But for ease of use.... AC is great for first timerz.

Enjoy ur virgin trip.

Once u hv been deflowered in AC, dun forget ur FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bielsa View Post
You guys have convinced me to change my virgin trip from Cebu to Angeles

Any advise for a newbie?
Old 21-06-2012, 04:00 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Any thread on the PI is a great place to be in....

U already see a lot of LIKERS looking for the LIKE button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
This seems like a nice place to come to....... can I post my news here?
Old 21-06-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

Pampanga is a province.

Oscar Samson Rodriguez has been the Mayor of the city of San Fernando in the province of Pampanga.

Mabalacat will (possibly soon be) the third city of the province of Pampanga after Angeles and San Fernando. Mayor (Boking) Marino Morales

Mayor of Angeles City Edgardo Pamintuan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
oh bro are you for real???
Old 21-06-2012, 06:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Pampanga is a province.

Oscar Samson Rodriguez has been the Mayor of the city of San Fernando in the province of Pampanga.

Mabalacat will (possibly soon be) the third city of the province of Pampanga after Angeles and San Fernando. Mayor (Boking) Marino Morales

Mayor of Angeles City Edgardo Pamintuan
U dum wit! The TS is taking a sarcastic dig at u.
Old 22-06-2012, 01:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
semreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysemreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
bro do you usually interview beforehand on the AJ thinggy or do you usually try your luck to find your way back there?

thanks
gem
I ALWAYS ask if they do AJ...... even if the gal dun she most probably knows someone in the bar who does

I never give the girls any surprise back in the room coz I will always make sure she knows what I want before I EWR her.
Old 22-06-2012, 01:31 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
semreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysemreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

thanks
gem
Since you are so keen on AJ gals....... I'll give you another one

Target : Brenda (doorgal) - now moved over to One Eyed Wench
EWR : 1500p
Body : slim and toned
Boobs : B cupper
French : yes (but I dun like cos ciggy smell very strong)
Catbath : only nipple licking
Fingering : yes
Daty : yes
BBBJ : yes
AR : yes
AJ : yes (she loves it)
FJ : 4/10 (she keeps complaining pain in pussy and prefers to do AJ)

Initially Brenda was one of the bochup doorgals of Dirty Duck who would just look at you and then look somewhere else. Later I found out she act like this is because she was one of the angpais of Dirty Duck who gets barfined every night. She is oso a heavy smoker and they would not let her smoke inside the bar so she often hangs outside. As usual I told papasan Allan I am looking for a 3-holer and he recommended Brenda..... not that I had other choices as the other 3-holers of DD were all EWRed. Brenda's ice cold stance thawed when she realised I knew papasan Allan and she started to turn on her charm while sitting with us. I decided to risk it and EWR her...... I could always get back to Allan if anything unpleasant happened or she gives trouble..... turned out I didn't have anything to worry about as she was service oriented and stayed till lunch the next day.

Old 22-06-2012, 02:06 AM
Samster

Its best to ask d girls exactly what u want.

Girls may/may not provide the service u desire.

Hence its best to ask always.

If they dun do it, they will surely find a girl who will do it for u.

Not all girls r 3 holers.

The thrill is in finding the girls with the looks you desire, plus d services you expectn lastly hoping tht they deliver.
Old 22-06-2012, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
Now is to see if they are 'linked' to those in Keppel philippines or not. hehe
Apparently the 2 robbers knew the driver and the guy who hired him as they were all from the same housing slum. But the DOJ has recommend to prosecute only the 2 robbers as they claimed the driver and hirer were victims of circumstances and not accomplice to the robbery. Philippine law really no head no tail only to confuse people.

This was the petrol station where the robbery took place.

Old 22-06-2012, 02:49 AM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

The official line given to our MFA by the CIDG was that the 2 robbers X & Y were neighbours with the hired car driver A and the guy B who works part-time as a bus driver for the Keppel Subic staff transportation. B was asked if he knew any vehicle for hire and he recommended A for the job.

A rented a car for the job and drove it back to the slum quarters as it was an early morning job the next day. X & Y saw the car and asked A about it and was told he had a job chauffering 2 rich Singaporeans to AC as they knew details of the trip from A. Unknown to A, both X & Y then hatched a plan to rob the 2 rich SGs.

They waited at a slope behind the Total petrol station along the SCTEX highway. When A drove the car into the petrol station for some refill, one of the 2 SGs went to use the toilet at the rear of the station while the other SG went into the cafe. X & Y decided to rob this lone SG inside the toilet as the cafe area was busy with many people.

After relieving the SG of his valuables, X & Y made their getaway via the slope to their motorbike parked at the Customs Checkpoint some 400 metres away. As the slope was behind the station and the cafe was facing the other direction, no one noticed X & Y presence despite it being a busy day.

This case was initially handled by the Olongapo police. The CIDG took over and managed to identify the 2 robbers after reviewing the tapes at the Tollbooths and intensive enquiries from their informants. The 2 robbers were arrested after identification and confessed to the crime. However, none of the victim's possessions were recovered.

This was the toilet where the crime took place.
Old 22-06-2012, 02:57 AM
Samster

Image from the CCTV camera covering the Petrol station.

Another view of the cafe / toilet from the slope area

Cafe area of the petrol station

Another image of the crime scene from another angle

I didn't know the PI law enforcement can be so efficient....... it just goes to show its whether they want to solve the crimes onot?

Well done to our MFA for putting pressure on them.
Old 22-06-2012, 03:16 AM
Samster

Law enforcement agencies in every country r as efficient as their masters wan them to be.

Sometimes enforcement officers pretend to be blur.

Sometimes they dun act.

But wen goaded into action, they act.

Kudos to MFA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post

I didn't know the PI law enforcement can be so efficient....... it just goes to show its whether they want to solve the crimes onot?

Well done to our MFA for putting pressure on them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1