The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2005, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
LonelyLad LonelyLad LonelyLad LonelyLad LonelyLad LonelyLad LonelyLad LonelyLad
How to bonk ex-wifes?

Hi just thought of this after a while. Been married 7 years and divorced more than one year. have sexy ex-wife and find her appealing still. But too bad cannot get back together. Still get horny thinking of her and wondering if any bros got suggestions on how to get her on bed again without committment?
Old 12-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 21
10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How to bonk ex-wifes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyLad
Hi just thought of this after a while. Been married 7 years and divorced more than one year. have sexy ex-wife and find her appealing still. But too bad cannot get back together. Still get horny thinking of her and wondering if any bros got suggestions on how to get her on bed again without committment?
wah... we are almost in the same situation. the numbers are close, and the rest similar. maybe we should exchange contacts...

well. i did her a few times after we are separated. bad idea. first, it gives her false impression about me wanting back, second, she can use it against me (which she did), and third, i regret the minute after it happens.

so my advise to u - dont. it is easy to reminisense about those days while u guys are together. but let memories remains as it is. move on. i did.

but if u really really want to get it up on her again. that's easy. buy her dinner, talk sweet during which, u should cover good ol times together, fun u all have, and go liberal on the wine. thereafter, it is your place or hers. no hotels as none of u want to be seen as being familiar with transit hotels, and beside, those are for WLs and FLs. give her some respect. she deserved to have good sex with u at a better place.

thereafter, we all waits for an FR from you...

Old 12-02-2005, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
asknot3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasknot3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 cc
...... buy her dinner, talk sweet during which, u should cover good ol times together, fun u all have, and go liberal on the wine. thereafter, it is your place or hers. no hotels as none of u want to be seen as being familiar with transit hotels, and beside, those are for WLs and FLs. give her some respect. she deserved to have good sex with u at a better place. thereafter, we all waits for an FR from you...
outstanding step by step guide bro 10cc.. bro LonelyLad...we are waiting for the last step so as to catch up with the earlier ones...kekeke
Old 12-02-2005, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no hotels as none of u want to be seen as being familiar with transit hotels, and beside, those are for WLs and FLs. give her some respect. she deserved to have good sex with u at a better place.
Waaa, all the while I didn't know that I have not shown any respect to my wife leh... as sometimes when I brought my family back to SG, we stayed in those transit hotels which were meant for WLS and FLs.

Also I didn't realised that WLs and FLs are now going online leh, as I could swear that these hotels do provide broadband services too.
Old 12-02-2005, 02:24 PM
Samster (M)

To Bro 10CC
that is an idea. and I tend to agree with you on most aspects. But how to deal with it if she wants to come back......:{ I mean I just want a bonk for old times sake and thereafter get on with my life you know what I mean. Just bonk and disappear. Not wanting to rekindle the love that was lost. Feelings a lot gone already. but lust still have:} . Anyway how did yours turn up?
Hope all bros understand that i am not trying to be a b$%^&0 .. just want to share.
Old 12-02-2005, 02:38 PM
Samster

thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But how to deal with it if she wants to come back......:{ I mean I just want a bonk for old times sake and thereafter get on with my life you know what I mean. Just bonk and disappear. Not wanting to rekindle the love that was lost. Feelings a lot gone already. but lust still have

Hope all bros understand that i am not trying to be a b$%^&0 .. just want to share.
First of all, what was the reason for the divorce? She divorce you or you divorce her? What makes you think she will want to get back?

Secondly, is she with someone else now? Maybe you feel if she agrees to bonk you then you're better than the other guy? What's the reason you want to bonk her? For old times sake? If you remarry a girl and she goes to bonk her ex for old time sake then how?

No you're not being a b******, but what is it you are sharing?
Old 12-02-2005, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 22
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Rethink

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Secondly, is she with someone else now? Maybe you feel if she agrees to bonk you then you're better than the other guy? What's the reason you want to bonk her? For old times sake? If you remarry a girl and she goes to bonk her ex for old time sake then how?No you're not being a b******, but what is it you are sharing?
I fully agree with thaivisitor! I think LonelyLad must be asking silly question.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 12-02-2005, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No you're not being a b******, but what is it you are sharing?
Free, familar, multiple shots??
Old 12-02-2005, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
ianchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yup yup ... what TV said makes sense .... if U r the one that divorced her ... then ... getting back together with her will give her the wrong impression ... there are so many gals out there .... don't look back for a bonk with ex-wife lah .... just 2 cents worth of tots ..
Old 12-02-2005, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of

Hi bro. loneylad,
I concur with bro. 10cc's view. It makes good sense. Forget about bonking your exwife. It's more trouble than it's worth. You should move on. I'm not a divorcee but I did bonked my ex-fiancee after we accidentally bumped into each other one day. At that time I was still single but have a steady GF who is my wife now. My ex-fiancee was already married but I did not realised at that time. One thing led to another and then we checked ourselves into a5 stars hotel and made sweet love the whole night long. We carried on to see each other for sometime after this. I was confused and was wondering if I should break off with my GF and start over again with my ex. It was much later that I came to found out that she was hitched and I was guilt riddened and devastated. My mind was in a tumult. Not only have I betray my GF but also my ex-fiancee's hubby. I was fortunate that good sense prevailed, I took the decision to break off totally from my ex and persuaded her to go back to her hubby. We had our fling and that's it. So the bottom line is that don't put yourself in an compromising situation, it's ain't worth it.
Cheers,
Old 12-02-2005, 11:23 PM
Samster

10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Waaa, all the while I didn't know that I have not shown any respect to my wife leh... as sometimes when I brought my family back to SG, we stayed in those transit hotels which were meant for WLS and FLs.

Also I didn't realised that WLs and FLs are now going online leh, as I could swear that these hotels do provide broadband services too.
no lah... that's not what i meant. such feelings are personal. i felt it not right doesn't all guys should feel that way. furthermore, u r a visitor to sg, not really using these hotels for transit purpose.

i am not sure what do u mean in your second para. wanna elaborate?
Old 12-02-2005, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
To Bro 10CC
that is an idea. and I tend to agree with you on most aspects. But how to deal with it if she wants to come back......:{ I mean I just want a bonk for old times sake and thereafter get on with my life you know what I mean. Just bonk and disappear. Not wanting to rekindle the love that was lost. Feelings a lot gone already. but lust still have:} .
like that better not lah. unless u tell her in these exact words of your intentions, and let her decide. if u mislead her by giving her false hopes, then not very gentlemanly right? u want a bonk but what about her?

Quote:
Anyway how did yours turn up?
i saw saw my ex again this evening, damn sexy nowadays man... her useful date for me has expired though, so just can swallow my saliva and try to look elsewhere only... (and then only managed to see a bunch of kids sitting nearby swallowing their saliva too...)

so my advise to u? go for a clean break. down look back. if you still need to be in touch with her for some reasons (business, relatives, kids, assets, etc), then be professional. strictly business only. if she is attractive, it means that u can get an attractive lady once, u can do it again, and possibly better. so why turn back now? u did those things u did with her before, it is now time to seek new companions.

not-so-wise words from an old man...

cheers
jt
Old 13-02-2005, 07:25 AM
Samster (M)

Yes, after reading from the forum and with the advice of all bros.... i think it is better not to trouble trouble. I did wanted the divorce and I think it is better to remain this way... the fears and threats all come back to my mind now when we went thru the divorce. Caused me a damn bomb... the stupid women's charter shit. Thank you all bros for sharing
Old 13-02-2005, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
i am not sure what do u mean in your second para. wanna elaborate?
Trying to tell you that these hotels are not only meant for FL and WL lah... They're also meant for business people on the go as they now provide such services and facilities like internet, etc...

Cheers
Old 13-02-2005, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
i think it is better not to trouble trouble.

the stupid women's charter shit.
Good for you... the road is still so bright ahead (especially at night in GL) so don't worry about the bonks.

Well, it's the women's charter that makes it tough being a man. Here's something for you to ponder

Do you know how tough it is being a man...?
If you put a woman on a pedestal and try to protect her from the rat race, you're a male chauvinist.
If you stay home and do the housework, you're a pansy.

If you work too hard there is never any time for her.
If you don't work enough, you're a good-for-nothing bum.

If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay, this is exploitation.
If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay, you should get off your ass and find something better.

If you get a promotion ahead of her, that is favoritism.
If she gets a job ahead of you, it's equal opportunity.

If you mention how nice she looks, it's sexual harassment.
If you keep quiet, it's male indifference.

If you cry, you're a wimp.
If you don't, you're an insensitive bastard.

If you make a decision without consulting her, you're a chauvinist.
If she makes a decision without consulting you, she's a liberated woman.

If you ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy, that's domination.
If she asks you, it's a favor.

If you appreciate the female form and frilly underwear, you're pervert.
If you don't, you're gay.

If you like a woman to shave her legs and keep in shape, you're sexist.
If you don't, you're unromantic.

If you try to keep yourself in shape, you're vain.
If you don't, you're a slob.

If you buy her flowers, you're after something.
If you don't, you're not thoughtful.

If you're proud of your achievements, you're full of yourself.
If you don't, you're not ambitious.

If she has a headache, she's tired.
If you have a headache, you don't love her anymore.

If you want it Too often, you're oversexed.
if you don't, there must be someone else.

NO WONDER MEN DIE BEFORE WOMEN! ... THEY WANT TO!!

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1