The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
As for Baoan KTV. That place really not suited for me. Dun have syt...
Ok for my friends, but got a very big problem... That's the better gals all choose customer... When mummy ask who convenient, half will suddenly be on red... Sianzzz
Are you talking abt Shangmila in Baoan where I went with alsahaf last month? Hmmm .... no problem with us taking gals home and as a matter of fact I found a gem with body just out of this world ....
Old 09-08-2014, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 11
Dabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
FGG, Allow me to have the 1st fxxk in this thread. Heehee

Knn u! Still tell me very fun in FH... Nbzzz as always trying to con me...

So when u coming back? Still waiting for ur treat leh...

Ok for my friends, but got a very big problem... That's the better gals all choose customer... When mummy ask who convenient, half will suddenly be on red... Sianzzz
Am not sure which ktv in Baoan you talking about but if is that XGML, Think is the mummy you from from. I been there again last month, book thru a dj which she recommend me another mummy, very happening. Standard can be very close to Kitty.
Old 09-08-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Right now on the way to nancheng with a friend who knows only a bit more than I do to do a bit of exploring. Hmmmm...! Worse come to worse I suppose we can head to houjie or dongcheng; even Changan.

Anybody got any suggestions for places to check out there or nearby?

Thanks
SEAJ
Old 09-08-2014, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 21
alsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
FGG, Allow me to have the 1st fxxk in this thread. Heehee

Knn u! Still tell me very fun in FH... Nbzzz as always trying to con me...

So when u coming back? Still waiting for ur treat leh...

You went which one in Bao An? Shang Ge Mei La? I was there with FGG and a bunch of others. Everyone brought back no problems.

Got a few SYTs also.
Old 09-08-2014, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Are you talking abt Shangmila in Baoan where I went with alsahaf last month? Hmmm .... no problem with us taking gals home and as a matter of fact I found a gem with body just out of this world ....
Wa...got such gal ar? Share leh... lol

I'm going CP & SZ next week 14th for a week +...going there to relax and this will be my last trip until next year June Any brothers going around that time can meet and party together. I should be at 18 or Cali red every night.
Old 09-08-2014, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 17
wan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Events in CP 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Dear fellow samsters,

As the old Events in CP thread currently been litter with unsightly personal attacks, I was given permission by the moderator to start a new thread. The old CP thread will be closed soon after.

The rules are simple

1. No over zealous sales pitch
2. Clones are not welcome
3. TS will act as referee and will control the thread with fairness
4. No personal attacks
5. All posts are for sharing purposes
6. Please do not post off topic and focus on CP as main topic
7. All members can post with no ambiguity and no fear

Have fun posting in this new thread and share your sexperience with regards to our beloved CP
And finally Bro FGG is taking the lead and kudos to u.

Cheers

wan25w
Old 09-08-2014, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
First to report here! So fresh and clean !
Just when I was thinking knn why the thread become a war zone our tai kor FGG step in liao SC very long never see you also lor...
Old 09-08-2014, 12:46 PM
Samster

FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you everybody for the support ... the thread starts well and hopefully will stay that way. We do need contribution from you all to make the thread as informative and fun as possible, Cheers !
Old 09-08-2014, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Right now on the way to nancheng with a friend who knows only a bit more than I do to do a bit of exploring. Hmmmm...! Worse come to worse I suppose we can head to houjie or dongcheng; even Changan.

Anybody got any suggestions for places to check out there or nearby?

Thanks
SEAJ
me not familiar with nancheng or dongcheng, please check these places out and provide feedback, many thanks !
Old 09-08-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabao View Post
Am not sure which ktv in Baoan you talking about but if is that XGML, Think is the mummy you from from. I been there again last month, book thru a dj which she recommend me another mummy, very happening. Standard can be very close to Kitty.
What? You went there again? Which mummy is that?
Old 09-08-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Congrats Bro FGG.. lets now have peace and sharing..
Old 09-08-2014, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
Congrats Bro FGG.. lets now have peace and sharing..
Thanks bro
Old 09-08-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
Coffeepot12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCoffeepot12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
FGG is the champion.
Old 09-08-2014, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeepot12 View Post
FGG is the champion.
Aiya ... low key please ....
Old 09-08-2014, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
Coffeepot12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCoffeepot12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
I need to keep up to date in CP. Been two years since I party with you. Ever since that I been working in India and OZ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1