The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat [Part II]

Well done TS we have been wait for so Long! Part 2 will be great I believe and eagerly waiting for more!
Old 05-11-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good to have you back, TS. Two thumbs up...waiting for your updates...cheers
Old 05-11-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
morrelation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a hard time reading Part 1, thanks TS
Old 05-11-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
knightskye is Cool - loads of Potential

Thank you ts for continuing the story. I love a good read.
Old 05-11-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope there will be much more.
Old 06-11-2018, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

That was pretty much how we had ended up in this situation. Had I finished just five minutes later, we would have been in deep shit. Now the main question was how are we going to get out of this? First thing first, I will have to distract Jack to go out of the house so that Auntie Kat could get dressed and not be caught since she was supposed to be 'out' at the moment. I then finished showering and dried myself while Auntie Kat took the shower. Putting back on my clothes, I then went outside to Jack's room.

" Heya Jack. Have you had lunch yet? " I asked, planning to get him out of the house so that Auntie Kat would be able to 'come back' home.

" Hmmm, not yet. Wanna go to the coffee shop? I'm dying for the Uncle's soya milk. " Jack then replied me.

Hearing him mention the word milk wasn't really the best for my heart since I had just pumped my milk into his Mom and she was even cleaning up meticulously while I was talking to him in the shower earlier. Just thinking about it made my cock throb for all the wrong reasons. Seems like humans simply love doing things that break the rules huh? We are probably going to have round 2 tonight. I simply shrugged and off we go while Auntie Kat washes up and 'came back' home from her 'errand'. When we were done with lunch and came back, Auntie Kat was simply sitting on the sofa in her pajamas, watching the TV as though nothing happened.

" Oh hey Mom, where did you go earlier? " Jack asked. " I need you to sign this consent form. "

" Oh? A CCA camp? " Auntie Kat simply took the paper and read the contents out loud.

I wasn't sure if Auntie Kat was thinking the same thing as me but a CCA camp for Jack definitely sounds good to me. That means that we would have the house all to ourselves while he's away. Oh boy, I sure can't wait for that since each time we wanted to fuck, we had to do it either discretely or rush the sex before Jack gets home. With this, we could finally go wild like rabbits again just like how we did in Bali. Seems like the camp was dated two weeks from now and to my joy and delight, it was Monday to Saturday. Usually, CCA camp would only be on the weekends but since we were already finished with our finals and the camp was scheduled on the first week of our December holidays, they decided to extend it for 'leadership' purposes. How wonderful.

" You wanna join? " Jack then asked me as Auntie Kat signed the consent form for him.

" Nah. Not really interested in uniform groups. " I shrugged. Spending a week with classmates definitely sounds enticing but definitely not on my holiday and especially when the other side of the scale was having sex with Auntie Kat all week long.

The next few days were pretty much as per usual - boring. It was the final weeks of the school year. Everybody is saying their goodbyes to each other and how much they would miss them and stuff like that while enjoying the leisure time in class. The results were out, I did average while Jack scored mostly Bs and some As. Auntie Kat was pretty proud of him and brought us out to dinner. However, amongst the merriments of my classmates, I could also feel a certain sense of animosity and it was understandably so, I pretend not to notice it for quite a while now but it seems that Alicia was still holding a grudge for me ending it abruptly like that.

After our break up, she also stopped joining us on our clique conversations and such and Jack, still holding a candle for her, would always try to find some excuse to go talk to her, not knowing what had truly transpired between us both since our relationship was kept a secret. Man, I swear, Jack would kill me if he found out that I have fucked both his Mom and crush. Well, I'm not planning to let him find that out so it shouldn't matter anyway. But for Alicia, I do feel guilty since, after all, I was her first time. Unlike guys who can always lie saying that they are a virgin, girls do not have that luxury. As much of a dirtbag that I am, I still think that I should take some responsibility.

Yet, at the same time, I do not have the drive to do anything. Deep down, I knew that if I were to go talk to her, our relationship would really be toxic. I rather let it end ugly like this rather than drag it on and give her false hopes when I clearly know that she was not the one for me. She was a good girl but she simply doesn't excite me as much anymore. Class ended and Jack seemed to waddle over to her, probably asking her out for lunch or something. Poor kid probably gathered all his courage to do so. Alicia and I locked eyes for a moment before she smiled at Jack and nodded her head. I wasn't sure if she was doing it out of spite, thinking that her going out with Jack would make me jealous but, I don't really give two shits.

Since Jack was occupied for the afternoon, I went back home alone. I decided to dabao food back from the coffee shop first before heading back to eat. Have you ever been in the situation where you bump into your neighbor and since you're a well-mannered kid, you have to greet them and then they awkwardly acknowledge you before starting up an awkward conversation like asking how are your studies and stuff like that? That was basically what happened to me as I bumped into an Uncle who lives on the 10th floor (we live on the 8th floor btw). The worse part was that since both of us had dabaoed our food, we literally had to talk since we were heading in the same direction.

From what I know, he was either a taxi driver or a cement truck driver based on the past conversations that we struck up in the elevator so it was pretty surprising to see him in the afternoon on a weekday. Apparently, he was on off today. At first, it was just the usual like asking how were my grades and stuff like that as we left the coffee shop together. I thought nothing of it and just struck up a conversation as per normal. He was a pretty friendly Uncle in his late 40s, slim and tall. From what I heard from Jack, his wife used to do yoga with Auntie Kat so sometimes he would drive them over to the yoga place and fetch them. I guess you could say that they were somewhat close though I don't think you can classify him as Auntie Kat's friend, it's more like a close acquaintance more than anything. So I never thought anything about it until we got to our block. It was then he muttered something ominous into my ear.

" I saw. "
Old 06-11-2018, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue with this story.
Old 06-11-2018, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 06-11-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, support your thread ts.
Old 06-11-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

wow! Sam welcome back, just waiting for more adventures to cummed..
Old 06-11-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
HybridCar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, camping here..
Old 07-11-2018, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Old 07-11-2018, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story bro, more updates please.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 07-11-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
CafuCarlos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chop seat here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1