The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bkk june 9 - 20

Still around abit if anyone wants to hang out. Pm me
Old 10-06-2019, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of
Re: Bkk june 9 - 20

Planned to go BKK next week but still not sure. Watched the news about flooding.
Old 10-06-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Planned to go BKK next week but still not sure. Watched the news about flooding.
I have had no issues. Yes been raining heavy for short periods but the water goes after a while
Old 10-06-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Just like flash floods like in Sg, will go away after the rain stops, give and take 1+ hour.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 11-06-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys. Am in Bkk till 14th. Anybody wanna hang out for drinks and all pm ya. Cheers.
Old 11-06-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scape View Post
Hi guys. Am in Bkk till 14th. Anybody wanna hang out for drinks and all pm ya. Cheers.
hi bro, iam about to head out.
pmed u. add me on line
Old 13-06-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Monday - Met up with one sbf bro and headed to Onyx as Thong lor had a curfew and closed at midnight. Full of koreans and china people as usual. Not much fun. Hard to approach
Tuesday - Headed to barbarbar with same sbf bro. He brought one girl along and i brought my friend, Didnt have much chance to chase girls, Just drink and went korean town. BarBarBar as usual was busy.
Wednesday - Went to barbarbar with same bro at 1am. Got a good table and managed to get a few contacts. Stayed till end as usual. Tomorrow being the last day of the sbf bro will head out again.
Old 13-06-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

vaaranam88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in Bkk from June 21-23, PM me
Old 17-06-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Monday - Met up with one sbf bro and headed to Onyx as Thong lor had a curfew and closed at midnight. Full of koreans and china people as usual. Not much fun. Hard to approach
Tuesday - Headed to barbarbar with same sbf bro. He brought one girl along and i brought my friend, Didnt have much chance to chase girls, Just drink and went korean town. BarBarBar as usual was busy.
Wednesday - Went to barbarbar with same bro at 1am. Got a good table and managed to get a few contacts. Stayed till end as usual. Tomorrow being the last day of the sbf bro will head out again.

Thursday - Headed to BarBarBar with one sbf bro and then another joined late. Was too many koreans that night and we left at 3am to head to Fuzzy KTV. Member 5500 and get 39 bottles of leo. Damage for girl around 2k. Just a cheaper version of g club. Stayed till 6am
Friday - Went to barbarbar with two sbf bro. I manaaged to bring 2 girls to the table. Thought had a chance with one and took her back to her place. damn wouldnt let me in. Same thing happened with other bro. After went Fuzzy KTV again till 6am
Saturday - Went to barbarbar with 2 sbf bro. Bros managed to get contacts but couldnt do a one night. Went with one sbf bro to try and finish the beer. Still have many left lol. Again till 6am
Sunday - Went to barbarbar. All got contacts but again no one night. Finished at 4am at an after party place in ratachda
Old 18-06-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Finished at 4am at an after party place in ratachda
Out of curiosity and keen to know, where is the after party place in Ratchada? Pub?

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 18-06-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
xiaobai2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thursday - Headed to BarBarBar with one sbf bro and then another joined late. Was too many koreans that night and we left at 3am to head to Fuzzy KTV. Member 5500 and get 39 bottles of leo. Damage for girl around 2k. Just a cheaper version of g club. Stayed till 6am
Friday - Went to barbarbar with two sbf bro. I manaaged to bring 2 girls to the table. Thought had a chance with one and took her back to her place. damn wouldnt let me in. Same thing happened with other bro. After went Fuzzy KTV again till 6am
Saturday - Went to barbarbar with 2 sbf bro. Bros managed to get contacts but couldnt do a one night. Went with one sbf bro to try and finish the beer. Still have many left lol. Again till 6am
Sunday - Went to barbarbar. All got contacts but again no one night. Finished at 4am at an after party place in ratachda

Last friday at b3 with bro pantsonfire and another bro.... first time meet up with sbf bro in bkk.... part 2 was classic that we party till daylight ard 8+.... thanks for bringing me to party in bkk... let me know when u guys are in bkk again as im juz 2hrs drive away only... cheers !
Old 18-06-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster (M)

hektor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro, whats damage if bring the girl back?
Old 19-06-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hektor View Post
Hi bro, whats damage if bring the girl back?
you cant but if they like u they will come out
Old 19-06-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Monday - Barbarbar again with 2 sbf bros. One bro brought out two girls and the other sbf bro hooked up with her friend. I pulled one and took her back - it was her birthday lol
Tuesday - Barbarbar again with same bros, another bro brought out two girls. Didnt succeed in getting one of them back so went ktv. I picked up a girl and at 7am She asked to take her home and success.

Thong lor area is now closing at 1am till Sunday for some reason
Old 20-06-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Monday - Barbarbar again with 2 sbf bros. One bro brought out two girls and the other sbf bro hooked up with her friend. I pulled one and took her back - it was her birthday lol
Tuesday - Barbarbar again with same bros, another bro brought out two girls. Didnt succeed in getting one of them back so went ktv. I picked up a girl and at 7am She asked to take her home and success.

Thong lor area is now closing at 1am till Sunday for some reason
Thong lor curfew has been removed

Weds - Barbarbar with one sbf bro, he brought another girl along and she brought some friends. He got lucky and me was a empty night. Still here till next week
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1