The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
wattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mistaken about me being a nice person

camping for more!
Old 24-06-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TrentArnold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story!!
Old 25-06-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Good read, another supporter here.
Old 25-06-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 5
Lokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mabel: Aiya single for awhile already. The last one was so toxic, it made my life so miserable, I don't know how I managed to stick around for 2 years. Sometimes at night call me go over to his place, I don't even dare to let my parents know, you know.. they are very traditional one. When my sister was with her fiance, she kept spending the nights, my parents come to me and asked how ah? I'm like erm.. it's 20th Century not 17th Century. Anyway I just told them I was on a work trip or something.

M: Why are you going over to his place, shouldn't he come and pick you up or something?

Mabel: No lor, he will be angry and I will give in.. Ooh we're reaching!

M: Sigh, you're such a nice person.

Mabel: No la I'm just okay, we're here!

*Actually during the drive down, I realized she wasn't very good at lane switching and not very daring about it. I had some fear for my safety as I helped looking out for the traffic

Mabel went to get her Hokkien Mee, we found a table right at the front of the stall, so she waited, I went around to get the rest of the food, saw this guy sitting in his wheelchair, physically and mentally disabled selling tissue papers. The only kind I will buy actually.

Came back to Mabel with most of the, we ate and drank .. sugar cane. I'm not a beer person, don't get me wrong. Totally fine with it.

I looked at Mabel eating, she's not like a usual girl who tries their best to look like a fairy eating elegantly. It's intriguing to me, the way she doesn't care about how she looked.. then she crossed her legs over each other.. *those thighs are so pretty, white and delicious looking.. PLEASE MARK. Please. Hello.

We continued chatting about past relationships, she mentioned how toxic all her past ones were, aside from the one that was too nice to the point that he was accommodating to her everything that she left him. She wanted some form of excitement or fun than just comfort. Which was why she felt like that won't work out. It seemed like Mabel's straightforward yet complicated, there is a very specific match for her..
Old 25-06-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 25-06-2019, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 25-06-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow this story is rly nice, pls continue! Hope to hear some juicy stories u have with Mabel... Btw, do you have a lookalike pic of Mabel?
Old 25-06-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

Lokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Wow this story is rly nice, pls continue! Hope to hear some juicy stories u have with Mabel... Btw, do you have a lookalike pic of Mabel?

Source: SGGirls.com

Mabel looks fair like that. Clean, pretty, doesn't need much makeup. She had much prettier eyes than the lady in this photo. Also a little more flesh on her arms maybe.
Old 25-06-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

1100pm - We finished eating, passed by the guy in his wheelchair, he looked at me and smiled

Mabel: What was that, I didn't know you have admirer.. -Covering her mouth with her hand like she was shocked

M: No la I bought some tissue from him, where else you think it came from. Unlike some girl, who bring a bag but no tissue paper lor.

Mabel's eyes opened wider than usual and slapped me in the shoulders teasingly.

Mabel: It's normal okay~!

Mabel: Wa but you're so nice ah.

M: No la, it depends. If I think a person is genuine, I don't mind helping them, but if they are pretending just to take advantage of the situation, I don't give a shit about them

Mabel: Waa I didn't know you can talk like that!

So we go to her car, got on, she asked for my address,

Mabel: So what's your postal code, I send you back la. Thank you for sharing so much with me today, how do you charge! Or how does it work?

I put out my hand to signal her to pass her phone over, she passed it to me and I accidentally brushed against the back of her smooth hands.. *oops

M: Today's just the first time I met you, I need to do some homework depending on what your books look like to give you proper advise. Today's like just a talk between friends. If it helped, then good for you.

Mabel: Waa young man, you're so nice, seem so mature also. I think you got a bright future ahead. Your future girlfriend will be so lucky to have you.

M: We shall see la, what young man. You're not all that old too.

Mabel: No laa, I'm auntie already, almost 30, so sad. Most of my friends getting married soon. I was talking to my girlfriend, maybe we will be single forever and we should just get a house together instead.

M: Nah, you're only 3 years older than me, not much difference. I'm sure you will meet someone too.

Mabel: Sigh, lao liao eh.. (getting old already)

M: Marriage isn't everything too anyway, don't feel too pressured, your mom and dad only meant well.

We had a couple of long traffic light waits.. not that I minded, once in a while, I would be able to glance at her thighs and slender neck.. and what's under through the gap in her shirt. Appreciated the ride totally, we were a little tired and stopped talking after a little.

Mabel broke the silence after a while.. with an unexpected question.

Mabel: So, how far did you and your ex go, considering that she's Christian and Indo Chinese.

M: Erm haha. Eh. Well. To be honest. We never went anywhere ... Actually somehow I never did anything with her except like some.. touching

Mabel: WAAA HAHAHA -She burst out laughing

Mabel: OMGG you mean you didn't have sex!?! And you were physically together for 1 year! HAHAHAHA

M: Yeah.. ya. Shut up. Yes, we didn't have sex. Because when we were close to doing it a couple of times. I just felt bad or weird her parents were so nice to me, ended up doing nothing. *I wanted to ask her about her situation but I didn't feel it was appropriate.

Mabel: Okay I think we reached!

M: Yeah thanks Mabel, drive safe!

I went off back home. Thinking about what kind of girlfriend would Mabel make.. fun loving, exciting, almost rebellious and so casual. But there is something about it that doesn't fit. Not with me at least.. or so it seemed..
Old 25-06-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

very nice writeup, cont pls
Old 25-06-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Over the days and weekends, we would text quite often, it felt pleasant. I definitely found a 知己. (Someone who knows me inside out)
Then it was time for me to show her the conclusion based on the details provided.

[Text]

M: Hey Mabel, when are you free for discussions about your business?
Mabel: Hmm this week maybe Friday night! I let you know again!
M: Okay, let me know again haha.

Few hours later...

Mabel: Yeah meet at Dempsey for Dinner on Friday? I'm craving for some meat and pasta! *Erm..
M: You mean at Culina's?
Mabel: Yaaa LOL I FORGOT THE NAME.
M: Okay see you!

Friday - 7pm - I was waiting for Mabel since.. 630pm when we were supposed to meet. Mabel was still nowhere to be seen

Mabel: HIII MARK, SORRY HAHA I WAS SHITTING BECAUSE I ATE TOO MUCH CHILLI YESTERDAY -She arrived at 730pm, came in with a smile and apology, who could hold a grudge against her?

She was wearing a V-neck soft cotton shirt with casual shorts that covered to the mid of her thighs and wearing flats. Very comfortable looking outfit. The way her soft cotton shirt draped down her body against her bosom, the outline of her plain bra was slightly visible, you could see the hanging gap between her shirt and her tummy.

M: Yeah, you said 630pm, it's 730pm, I am starving, woman. -I replied with a smile

Mabel: Okay okay, sorry let's order! I AM HUNGRY TOO. I treat you to BJ later okay! -I would have choked if I didn't know her.

M: You mean Ben and Jerrys right? -Rolls eyes as I said this

Mabel: Yaa I'm craving for the Strawberry shortcake flavor.

M: You're craving everything, are you sure you're not pregnant.

Mabel: Nonsense la, no boyfriend how to pregnant, let's eat!

We had our dinner, I explained to her how things will be like if she did what I proposed. She was reluctant to fire Dean, so I offered I could talk to Dean on her behalf as the business consultant. She wanted to do it herself, so I let her be. Concluded most of it aside from other things that she might want to do with her business. We walked over to Ben and Jerry's to get some ice cream.

We ordered her Strawberry Cheesecake flavor plus some chocolate and others along with the waffles. She was enjoying herself very much.

Came along a disruption from her.

Mabel: Have you tried dating anyone after your ex?

M: Nope, I was tired and kind of okay being alone.

Mabel: Waa don't so depressed okay, aunty teach you. Pass me your phone.

M: For?

Mabel held out her hand impatiently shaking, waiting for me to put my phone on her hand.

M: Okay fine. -As I unlocked it and handed it over.

Mabel: Okay let me see.. did you have some selfies?

M: No I'm not a selfie person, why?

Mabel proceeded to take a few shots of me.

Mabel: Smile please, don't be like 死氣沉沉 can? (Don't look like a dead person)

I forced a smile and she snapped away.

Mabel: Looks not bad la.. Okay so actually I have been using this app called Coffee Meets Bagel, talking to some guys, my friend intro one! Some of them managed to meet some nice guys leh. I'm meeting one tomorrow.. and one more next week! I'm quite popular hor! -Seeking approval.. to which I gave a very forced smile and nod

==
A brief recap of our relationship, so we met first as a business appointment of sort. Moved on talking into friendship, quite a close one. Texted quite often, talking about all sorts of stuff aside from business. I feel that she's not exactly interested in me, nor am I interested in her in terms of a relationship. I kept my distance and was wary not to fall into the state of delusion, reading too much into her actions and words. I really valued her sincerity and straightforwardness as a friend.

Mabel's just the way she is, too friendly to anyone, but on some level, I just don't see how we are compatible as a couple. I am very much an introvert, business talks tire me out. I need my fill of alone and solitude aside from my partner being quite sufficiently independent with their own life. That is not easy to find in someone my own age.. she fits most of it, yet on some sense, I see how we can't match as partners.
Old 26-06-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

go on go on, waiting for new development!!!
Old 26-06-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 26-06-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 26-06-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
Oldman13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really good development in story...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1