The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2019, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Drama In A Chinese Flower Joint

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 03-07-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

nice story
Old 03-07-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Nice writing. Keep it up bro.
Old 03-07-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
otoyceking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support!
Old 03-07-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

TS must be dreaming of number 87 Ling Ling, please keep writing.
Old 04-07-2019, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 04-07-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A week past by without any happening. George and Jake never fail to show up as they mingle around with their friends and patrons. Routines were similar for the ladies.

Apart from a few hi and bye, I didn’t really have much chance to have a long conversation with the ladies. I would always try to arrive earlier than 8 to get a glimpse of them practising their dance routines.

Ling Ling was always in my sight and I would often steal glances at her whenever I could. Drake and I would often receive tips as we have our chances to speak and drink with them.

Morning classes were a pain. Z Monster never fail to be present.

Shelly was starting to complain about the short amount of time that we have together. Compensated for it during weekends by splurging on meals and dates with the extra income I had.

It was a hot and warm Saturday. No work for today as Drake will be handling the bar and cashier for me. After a long Friday night, I decided to head down to Shelly’s place instead of going out as to catch some rest. I fell asleep on the couch after finishing a movie with her.

I was woken up by an itchy yet comfortable feeling. I was straining to keep my eyes open and there she was, right in front of me kissing and nibbling my ear.

“Dear, I’m tired”, I said in a sleepy voice.

She giggled. “Hehe, I don’t care, it’s 3 days and I am really wet now”

I smiled and close my eyes, pretending to get back to sleep.

Her hands went into my pants, gripping my tool. “Wakey Wakey~, time to wake up birdie~” She whispered. I did not react.

She slowly pulled my pants down to my knee, making me squirm as the cold air hits my harden tool. She strokes my tool gently, caressing my balls as she forced her tongue on my lips.

I remain unresponsive to her onslaught. She stripped herself, leaving herself with only her cotton panties. She sat on my tool, moving forward and backwards slowly, grinding me.

She leaned down, pressing her soft asset on my face. With my eyes still closed, I stick out my tongue, trying to get a taste of her breast.

S: “I thought someone is sleeping, how can a sleeping man stick his tongue out? Har?”

I kept my lips shut as I continue to pretend to be asleep. She continues to move around. I could feel her hard nipples rubbing my nose. After a few moments, I felt her squatting on me.

In an instant, I felt my tool slipped into her love hole. The feeling was ecstatic. I groaned as I felt the warmth muscle stretching and griping my sensitive head.

“No sound, sleepyhead” She quipped.

She moaned sexily as she starts moving up and down my rod. The “piak piak piak” sound echoed out loud in the living room as her butt hit my thighs. I could even feel a bit of a stinging sensation on my thigs as her butt slams onto my thighs.

I could feel the immense pressure building up in me. She started slowing down, coming to a halt as I felt her shaking.

I peeped at her, smiling to myself as she reaches her Big O. I could feel her love hole convulsing.

She forced a faint shivering smile at me as collapsed onto my body.

S: “so good….uhmm”

Me: I’m still sleeping…zz"

Just as she was about to continue, we suddenly heard the rattling and jingling sound of the keys right outside the door.

I jumped up immediately. Shelly hushed me to be quiet. “Its my mom!!! QUICK! Hide behind the main door!” She mouthed the words, trying to emphasize the seriousness of the situation while keeping the noise to the minimum.

I pulled up my pants, grabbed my phone, wallet and my pack of cigarettes before dashing to the door. Shelly ran into her room.

Just as the door opened, Shelly walked out, wrapped in a bath towel. The door opened fully, slamming on to me as I held my breath. Praying that her mum won’t close the door.

S: Hey Mum, So early today?

Shelly Mum: Appointment cancelled, so came home earlier. Why, not happy to see me is it?

S: no la no la. Today very hot, I want to take a cold bath. Come in, let me help you.

Shelly Mum: Why are you acting so weird today? Help me some more…

S: Haha, you’re thinking too much. Let me close the door for you.

Shelly mum went into the kitchen with the food. I took the chance and ran out of her house. She threw my shoes right into the corridor.

“Love you, dear, call me!” She mouthed again.

I picked up my shoes, hopping around to wear them with my pants still loose. I turned back and gave her an ok sign as I walk to the lobby.

I went home with my boxer smeared with our love juice and pre-cum. I released myself while we webcam with each other.

Life goes on.

On the second week, the second batch of ladies arrived. Two of them were the ladies whom I saw when I first came to the joint. The lady that was seated beside George, Number 88, Snow and number 85, Venus, who was seated beside Jake.

As of now, we have 12 Ladies in the joint. Some background information:
Northern China (NC) / Southern China (SC) / Characteristic

99 – N.C (Harbin) Big boobs (DD)
98 – S.C (Hangzhou) Foxy Look
97 – (Beijing) – SYT
96 – S.C (Chongqing) – SYT
95 – N.C (Shenyang) – OL look
90 – S.C (Chong Qing) – Shan Shan
89 N.C (Xi An) – Amber
88 N.C (Xi An) – Snow
87 S.C (Fujian) – Ling Ling
86 S.C (Fujian) – Venus
85 S.C (Fujian) – Summer
83 N.C (Hubei) – OL Look

Close to a month of working, this was the lineup of our ladies in the joint. I was able to talk to all of them. Either exchange of pleasantries or listening to their complaints. Everyone was happy with each other and life was good, so was the business.

But things started to change after the opening of the joint…

[DISCLAIMER]: The numbers with names are the ladies that I will be sharing about. The joint has since closed down for business. Ladies have returned or continued on with their lives. Thanks! ~
Old 04-07-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Renxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, camping here for more
Old 04-07-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice updates here, more please.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 05-07-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 05-07-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
BoogieUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hang flower hang flowers 😄😄😄
Old 05-07-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Days and weeks went by.

I was spending most of my evenings in the joint. The business was up and down, hectic on mid weeks and Fridays, quiet on Sunday and Monday. Drake and i were quite popular with the ladies.

Well, we are the youngest, and we are not ugly to a point that woman will avoid making eye contact with when talking.

On quiet days, we could have drinks and chit chat session with the ladies at the back of the bar. On the second week, all attention went to the new machines that were placed around each corner of the joint.

From then on, ladies would often come and play on the machine whenever they are free. From my observation, Venus and Ling Ling love to play "spot the differences".

I started to play the game. At times, Ling Ling would come beside me to assist me for a while. I love it when she does that. I could smell the fragrance that she wore, her long hair touching my shoulders and face when she leans close enough to tap on the machine. I like the way she giggles and laughs when she tapped my game randomly to sabotage my game.

“Just take this, don’t worry” Ling Ling said cheekily as she stuffs a mixture of 10s & 50s notes on the bill holder. Her client looked at me, giving the ok sign. I nodded my head, gave a bow and thanks the client for the tips. I looked at Ling Ling, mouthing the word “thanks”.

She smiled at me, like a child who has placed a snail back on the grass, satisfied with what she has done.

Usually, Drake would be the one going out to tables for the bill but one thing with Ling Ling is, she will often come to the bar, insisting that I personally come to bill her patron by myself. I would always return to the counter with a few notes in my pocket.

I like this girl.

The big day arrived that Friday. It was the official opening. Different flower stands and decorations were set up. I finished my class and head down to the joint, slightly earlier than 5 PM.

The ladies were practising new routines as there will be new programs and performance for the opening. The lion dance troupe came, supported by one of Jake’s close friend.

8 PM: the joint was almost full. Servers were busy bringing ice buckets, glasses and bottles around the couches.

My bar table was filled with dozens of bills and orders. Drake was busy re-arranging the couches as more and more patrons arrived.

Bottles of Martells VSOP, Cordon Bleu, Chivas Regal, jugs and towers of Becks Beer were everywhere.

A few Singers and performers, friends of George came. George told me to separate the sashes they had from our ladies as they will only be here for tonight

9 PM: The show started. George and Jake went up to thank everyone for taking their time to come down to show their support. The starting show was a pole dance routine by one of George’s friend.

She was wearing a pair of 12 CM platform heels, with nettings on her legs. She was clad in her pole dancer costume. Shiny black. It was tight. Quite a few supported her with sashes of 50s and 100s being place on the stage.

The show went on, with our ladies performing alone and in groups.
89 Amber, 88 Snow performed a sexy routine with Cai Yiling’s song. I bet everyone was focus on Amber’s boobs. There were some moments I thought I could see her areolas. No idea why but Snow was getting a lot more support. She was sexy as hell. Amber appeared to be a bit clumsy beside Snow. Snow moves around the stage with a confidence that amber does not have.

87 Ling Ling, 86 Summer, 85 Venus was doing a very cute routine to Wang Xining Song - Ai Ni. Ling-Ling looked so adorable. Her eyelashes were longer and the makeup today was not as mature as normal days. I can’t help but stop whatever I was doing to look at her.

I swear I would see her smiling slightly at me whenever she turned to my direction.

Poppers went off As Ling ling’s patron raised a hi 5.

Apart from the normal 50s and 100s, no other ladies would compete with Ling Ling. She has the greatest number of sashes. His patron, a man in his 60s, whom smokes from a pipe and carries a walking stick around. He would always come, sit, order a glass of tea and wait for Ling Ling to sing.

He would often hold up his hands and we will always observe his fingers. 1 finger = 1000, a hi-5? 5000. George like this patron as most of his bills was cleared fully every time before he leaves in cash.

Looks like I will have extras for supper tonight, I thought to myself.

12 Midnight came. The ladies lined up to compete for the sashes. Ling Ling was wearing the crown with a 10,000 value and Snow was beside her, wearing a 5,000 Value.

The night went on and close to 2, patrons started leaving. One of the ladies became drunk and have to leave earlier. George and Jake left shortly. The rest of the ladies and patrons started to leave too.

The whole place was in a mess and I told the servers to come in earlier tomorrow to clear the mess.

Drake and I locked the door at 4 am. Dropped a text to George and Jake on today’s earning before we went to Jalan Basar to have our supper before heading home.
Old 05-07-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Detailed write up here, more please.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 12
time4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to behold

Love the updates camping here for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1