The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
MsXenon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Which public or private swimming pools to do it

Did it before at wild wild wet years before, but sex is the water ain't actually good. More of the thrill in getting caught.
Old 07-07-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLovesMe View Post
Which hotel is 2nd pic belonged to?
Klapstar. Used to be Klapsons boutique hotel
Old 08-07-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
Stinkyfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice pools!!
Old 08-07-2019, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

not too sure if this would classify as public or private.....

used to stay at one of the condos close to queensway shopping centre... there is a rooftop infinity pool and 3 jacuzzi pools at the rooftop...

on many occasions at that time had my then FB come over and have a dip in the jacuzzi and did it in the jacuzzi... on a few occasions there were other residents in the pool... bet they know what is happening... very thrilling...

just to share... this is a pic of the rooftop swimming pool at my previous place... the 3 jacuzzi tub/pool are at the right in the pic

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 08-07-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
AsiaFenceStreet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

just to share... this is a pic of the rooftop swimming pool at my previous place... the 3 jacuzzi tub/pool are at the right in the pic
Very nice view from the apartments above!
Thanks for sharing bro
Old 08-07-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 22
ken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Port Dickson Lexis Hibiscus resort. All rooms have own pool and steam room. But if your pool faces the main pathway where the hotel buggy moves then not so secluded.
Get the ones facing out to the sea. U can skinny dip anytime of the day, have sex by the poolside or inside, u can do wonders in the steam room and lie on the deck chair naked especially at night.

But it’s quite ex I must say.
no need go so far. 1-hour ferry to Bintan. many of those resorts have villa with private pools. villa also many rooms .. can do in each and every room and the pool too.

weekdays not many people around. can scream at the top of your voice too.
Old 08-07-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
sex in pool like not veri hygenic for the lady ....
Old 08-07-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
that pool should be... alexis...

yes it is... was one of the first few to stay there... when it wasnt fully occupied yet... the jacuzzi pool can use 24 hrs... many occasions me and FB would be skinny dipping at nite... on a few occasions the security guard would do their rounds... until they know me...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 08-07-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The idea of having sex in pool is thrilling, but with the water surrounding, the sex isn't as nice, isn't it?
Old 08-07-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
The idea of having sex in pool is thrilling, but with the water surrounding, the sex isn't as nice, isn't it?
U are quite right as the chlorinated water will make things feel dryer instead.
Old 08-07-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 19
Book-keeper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Port Dickson Lexis Hibiscus resort. All rooms have own pool and steam room. But if your pool faces the main pathway where the hotel buggy moves then not so secluded.
Get the ones facing out to the sea. U can skinny dip anytime of the day, have sex by the poolside or inside, u can do wonders in the steam room and lie on the deck chair naked especially at night.

But it’s quite ex I must say.
No really ex. I got one with sea facing and it is very beautiful under the stars at night. My wife was in mood for skin dipping which lead to pool sex. It was a beautiful memory.
Old 08-07-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Tried sex in the pool once, didnt like the feeling. If u wanna do it should try by the poolside, not inside the pool
Old 08-07-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
that pool should be... alexis...
wah like that also can tell. power bro
Old 09-07-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 13
golf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLovesMe View Post
Which hotel is 2nd pic belonged to?
klapstar boutique hotel?
Old 09-07-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Tried sex in the pool once, didnt like the feeling. If u wanna do it should try by the poolside, not inside the pool
I like the idea of having sex by the poolside.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1