The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
AhClown is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Vietnamese wifes or girlfriends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
today i fuck this 19 yr olf for 20 sing dollars you think your gal marry you so stay in singapore fuck you such a big deal lesson is if you know how and where sex is cheap and of little value
Brother chill. Why from your message you are so agited and angry? I am just here asking for opinion and advice. Not people to go ape shit on me.
Old 12-07-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes chill bro.... Only calm discussion...

Viet girl left her home to seek new life and fortune sure gas a motive, expectations and worries. She has to make good, care for herself, care for husband and children AND care for her father mother sis and brothers she left behind. This you must consider bro..

You marry her is marry into her family.. you support her and her immediate family back home. So that's love bro.. after marriage, you expect her to work n support the household or she homemaker ? Remember she is not a Sporean and won't automatic do things like a Spore wife like think of celebrating yr parents birthday, arrange tuition for kids, put emphasis on education, scold kids on your behalf yet do a full day job etc.. instead there will be the yearly obligation for you to follow her back to Vietnam to say hello to your in-laws.. so sex alone is not what makes a good marriage alone...

Also, there is possibility that she can leave you to makan half your assets, alimony if there are kids and CPF.. many have idea of three marriage in a lifetime milking income streams... Of course if one catch is good enough.. no problem n easy to latch on to one rich hubby leading a good life..

Not that Viet or PRC wife is bad attitude.. just natural survival instinct.. go in with two eyes wide open..
Old 12-07-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post

Viet girl left her home to seek new life and fortune sure gas a motive, expectations and worries. She has to make good, care for herself, care for husband and children AND care for her father mother sis and brothers she left behind. This you must consider bro..

You marry her is marry into her family.. you support her and her immediate family back home. So that's love bro.. after marriage, you expect her to work n support the household or she homemaker ? Remember she is not a Sporean and won't automatic do things like a Spore wife like think of celebrating yr parents birthday, arrange tuition for kids, put emphasis on education, scold kids on your behalf yet do a full day job etc.. instead there will be the yearly obligation for you to follow her back to Vietnam to say hello to your in-laws.. so sex alone is not what makes a good marriage alone...

Also, there is possibility that she can leave you to makan half your assets, alimony if there are kids and CPF.. many have idea of three marriage in a lifetime milking income streams... Of course if one catch is good enough.. no problem n easy to latch on to one rich hubby leading a good life..

Not that Viet or PRC wife is bad attitude.. just natural survival instinct.. go in with two eyes wide open..
Noted , gam xia brother for the another wise advice. Will take noted and open two eyes and see
Old 17-07-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
xiaozhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhClown View Post
Noted , gam xia brother for the another wise advice. Will take noted and open two eyes and see
Bro, 4 month too short. You need to know her background. If she is poor type, you will be very xiong as need support their family. Viet girl tend to marry early and like to ask what your plan. Also their temper I feel not that good and they really very care their own family. You need alot more time and don't rush to marry. There is tons of Viet girl so this one don't work out, can try next. Only good job you done is at least you up her all the way so no regrets
Old 17-07-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
brolla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post

Fully agreed, well said bro
Old 20-07-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
renxun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not that simple. I had a vn gf of 3 years before we broke up... actually can try la..no harm trying.. differant people have differant tolerance. Its just that as other bro mentioned, we are the only one who are in actual control of monetory... they have poor financial management.. they do expect..but we are the captain of the ship to lead...as long as we are doing the right thing. Its ok... whether the person can stay or leave that is not in our control. The most precious thing i lost in that relationship is the time.. time passed could not wind back or earn back.. after felt that we could not continue, we cut off clean and clear
Old 20-07-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13133 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Aiyo TS, u no need so troublesome lah. Go viet KTV in Singapore , when girls parading in the room , telling them u going to marry them... they will tell you all their expectations.

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 21-07-2019, 01:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
Aiyo TS, u no need so troublesome lah. Go viet KTV in Singapore , when girls parading in the room , telling them u going to marry them... they will tell you all their expectations.
this advice 96 HAHAHAHHAHA
Old 21-07-2019, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
renxun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
This sibeh ho liao...not a bad idea too..haha
Old 22-07-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Taffy83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi sammyboy's brothers. Can you guys share your experiences with vietnamese girls? Thru friends , matchmaking agency , going to vietnam yourself etcetc. Currently a friend i know at my work area who is a vietnamese has intro her own blood sister to me. Been together for 4 months and she always ask whats the future plan i have with her. I read alot scary storys at hardware which always ended up with wife running away etcetc. Mind you i am in my 20s so the stories i always heard is guy is 40ish or 30ish then girl 18 ~ 20. Thanks in advance to those that going to share their experience. Gam xia brother.
Put the sex and lust aside, just ask yourself a very simple qns, will you be able to share your issues and problems with her and have a gd conversation if she becomes your life partner? Important is don't get married for the sake of getting married.
Old 22-07-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taffy83 View Post
Put the sex and lust aside, just ask yourself a very simple qns, will you be able to share your issues and problems with her and have a gd conversation if she becomes your life partner? Important is don't get married for the sake of getting married.
Yea, can just try it now actually. Start complaining a little bit about stuff like work etc, and see whats the response like. If she just brush you off or is not interested, it says alot
Old 23-07-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
alan1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi
My wife is a Vietnamese and we are together for 10 years. She bỏrn me a son. We are current living in Saigon.

My advice to you is go understand her and their culture. It's very different from Singaporean point of view. Go understand her family.

After that then judge yourself is this the type of happiness or live you want..
North and South Vietnamese are very different ás well.

Good Luck
Old 25-07-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan1999 View Post
Hi
My wife is a Vietnamese and we are together for 10 years. She bỏrn me a son. We are current living in Saigon.

My advice to you is go understand her and their culture. It's very different from Singaporean point of view. Go understand her family.

After that then judge yourself is this the type of happiness or live you want..
North and South Vietnamese are very different ás well.

Good Luck
brother in what terms different? in the north and south part can elaborate?
Old 25-07-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
brother in what terms different? in the north and south part can elaborate?
In simple terms, people in south vietnam is more westernized, while north is a little more traditional
Old 29-07-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
alan1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya....sort of.

South gals are more control in their tempers while North can let it go all the way.
I seen many Singaporean having mistress here. Most of them got cheated. Most of the gals here already have husband and kids. When the Singaporean is here, it was like honey. When they goes back, you can see the husband and children comes back home and both counting the money which the Singaporean have given! I saw these a few times already. Mostly are my neighbour! Haha...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1