The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-06-2016, 04:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Mozeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Just went to 1001 spa, had an superb session with my girl. 2.9juta for private room and pool 3hrs and 1.2juta for drink. Thank god it's less crowded, me and my girl enjoy the pool alone together. Pretty nice I prefer this slow and nice teasing together with no pple around in pool. She is those with petite size with nice boob size, and gave me an sensual nice breast bath on my body, a lot of gfe etc. Will return back for her and probably do other things on next round.

Anyone know if to bring out girls from 1001 how much the damage? Must deal through company or can privately? Need some inputs thanks
Old 30-06-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozeng View Post
Just went to 1001 spa, had an superb session with my girl. 2.9juta for private room and pool 3hrs and 1.2juta for drink.

Anyone know if to bring out girls from 1001 how much the damage? Must deal through company or can privately? Need some inputs thanks
You spend 4.1 juta and 3 hours superb session with your girl in 1001 spa and now you asking here how much to bring her out and whether thru company or privately????? Why you don't ask her or her mami ???
Old 30-06-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Just went to 1001 spa, had an superb session with my girl. 2.9juta for private room and pool 3hrs and 1.2juta for drink. Thank god it's less crowded, me and my girl enjoy the pool alone together. Pretty nice I prefer this slow and nice teasing together with no pple around in pool. She is those with petite size with nice boob size, and gave me an sensual nice breast bath on my body, a lot of gfe etc. Will return back for her and probably do other things on next round.

never tried 1001 spa but I have a feeling it should be more or less same as Alexis since they're under the same group... which means ST rate x5 or x6. eg. if call viet at 2mil normally... to bring out you will have to multiply that by 5 or 6 times.. not really worth. Better to try at malio which is cheaper.
Old 30-06-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bruster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be Jakarta again 17-21 August. Any bro happen to be there? Lets meet and have fun =D
Old 30-06-2016, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
never tried 1001 spa but I have a feeling it should be more or less same as Alexis since they're under the same group... which means ST rate x5 or x6. eg. if call viet at 2mil normally... to bring out you will have to multiply that by 5 or 6 times.. not really worth. Better to try at malio which is cheaper.
Thanks, I did asked local cewek type roughly 7-8juta and if you want to bring outside Jakarta additional 2-3juta. Well over budget just want to know issit true that amount of voucher.

I never been to Malio before, do they have imports? China viet thai? What's the damage for local and import?
Old 30-06-2016, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks, I did asked local cewek type roughly 7-8 juta and if you want to bring outside Jakarta additional 2-3juta. Well over budget just want to know issit true that amount of voucher.
Hahahaha and I thought I look like a rich man/carrot head when a KTV cewek quoted me RP2 Million when I asked her to come over to my hotel room for LT!

You're more rich looking than me!
Phewww I feel so much better as I did not get over quoted.

Jokes aside uhh please lah if you want to pay insane millions you might as well order from agency a grade B chio magazine model/actress for ST.
Get her autograph and photograph as sexvenir.
Like that more value leh!
Old 30-06-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster

Is malio spa open? What's the damage like?
Old 01-07-2016, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sharke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone recommend any massage at blok m? Never stay this area before. Always at Kelapa Gading.
Old 01-07-2016, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ifug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is kingcross still open?? very long no chiong there

Last edited by ifug; 01-07-2016 at 03:09 AM.
Old 01-07-2016, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Hahahaha and I thought I look like a rich man/carrot head when a KTV cewek quoted me RP2 Million when I asked her to come over to my hotel room for LT!

You're more rich looking than me!
Phewww I feel so much better as I did not get over quoted.

Jokes aside uhh please lah if you want to pay insane millions you might as well order from agency a grade B chio magazine model/actress for ST.
Get her autograph and photograph as sexvenir.
Like that more value leh!
Haha, I asked the girl from inside 1001 spa not else where. But seem like it's around there if you bring them out it cost 7-8juta. But that girl really nice with her big boobs and she service good too

Save up and get ready to wild
Old 01-07-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster

Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Haha, I asked the girl from inside 1001 spa not else where. But seem like it's around there if you bring them out it cost 7-8juta. But that girl really nice with her big boobs and she service good too

Save up and get ready to wild
Last month my fren booked a viet from malio overnight for about 6-7mil if im not mistaken. Malio has imports as well, just that the quality might not be consistently good at times.

But we did discover few rare gems from time to time at malio so you might wanna try ur luck. If you're into locals... go check out empo spa. Overnight about 5-6mil but do try to go before 5pm to catch the good cargoes. Cheers
Old 01-07-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Wow quite a few cheongsters here with power income sial!

Whack company entertainment account or come out from own pocket?
Old 01-07-2016, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Last month my fren booked a viet from malio overnight for about 6-7mil if im not mistaken. Malio has imports as well, just that the quality might not be consistently good at times.

But we did discover few rare gems from time to time at malio so you might wanna try ur luck. If you're into locals... go check out empo spa. Overnight about 5-6mil but do try to go before 5pm to catch the good cargoes. Cheers
So far I checked Alexis 4play and bathhouse, 1001 spa and colosseum, emporium spa and tease club, malio club but not yet the spa.

Will check out soon at malio spa 👍 Thank for the info Sezter
Old 01-07-2016, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wow quite a few cheongsters here with power income sial!

Whack company entertainment account or come out from own pocket?
A mix of both.. some of my friends not regular jkt cheongsters. So maybe every quarter or 6 mths they will join me to Jkt. Their logic is.. save up for 3-6 mths and go cheong one time, thus manageable for them.. not exactly power income.
Old 01-07-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
A mix of both.. some of my friends not regular jkt cheongsters. So maybe every quarter or 6 mths they will join me to Jkt. Their logic is.. save up for 3-6 mths and go cheong one time, thus manageable for them.. not exactly power income.
Haha Cheong one power one compare to always finding disappoint or not satisfying enough. Save up and Cheong an model wahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread