The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-04-2011, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta's trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
Thanks for the recommendation of the bros here, i decided to visit Malioboro club alone 2 weeks ago. It was indeed an eye opener for me and i would recommend bros who have not tried Jakarta club to try this club.

Price wise for drink is not really cheap though and each lady drink is 50k rp and the girls will dance around you and allow you to touch their breast (if she likes you). Overall i spend over a million rp on drinks and entrance alone.

Best part of it is the playability and quality of the girls there. One of them is a hot dancer who was with me most of the time but we could not agree on a deal for overnight, as i was running short of cash due to my last night stay in JKT. ( i wished i had brought her back cos she is sexy, young and fuckable)

Eventually i brought another young sexy ID girl back who she was with me for a few occasions that night (but butterfly) for 500k rp to my hotel. We fucked for 3 times over the night and even till now she still contact me at times to check when im back in JKT again. I may rtf her in the future if im back in JKT but will prefer to check out other interesting places and ID girls 1st.

I personally think the money is well spent for my virgin JKT club trip and lastly would like to remind all bros that one's man meat may be another another man's poison and you may have different experiences.

Cheers
Hi bro,
Thank you for the great FR, for your first time to Jakarta you pick one of the best place to go to

Have you tried Alexis?

Heard that their Local girls are a bit better looking, but over all I still think Malioboro is much better.

My humble two cents.
Old 29-04-2011, 10:36 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Long Dick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
If you are new to Jakarta, may we offer you our company's service.
We do a Jakarta sex tour, it is an in depth guide for new comers to Jakarta.
Once you used our service once, you would a vast knowledge to last you for about month (30 days) worth of cheonging; after than you may want to plunge for a brand new tour to try the next level of experiences.................
Here is the web address
http://sextourguidejakartaindonesia.blogspot.com
or you may want to email us direct at
[email protected]
to get more info or to request for a customer fit tour to suit your requirements.
Thank you for reading.
Yes, we are a travel company and we do make a small profit.........please be aware of that.

Best regards.
Old 29-04-2011, 10:51 AM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,
I got this from the internet, his not my opinion; but personally is more or less about there how I feel the situation in Jakarta are right now.
Enjoy.

To get more info you can go check the website of the American embassy in Jakarta.

Is Jakarta Dangerous?

Many people ask me if Jakarta is a dangerous city or not. I tend to think that it is very safe because after living four years here, I’ve never had a problem except for a few very minor annoyances.

But bad things happened to other people and I want to be as fair as possible in order to give you an objective point of you on whether Jakarta is a dangerous city or not.

Danger is not limited to robbery or crime. To be complete, here is a list of the 10 dangers you may face while staying or living in Jakarta as an expat or foreigner. I also write an estimation of the level of risk.

Safety on the road: High
I think that your biggest threat while being in Jakarta will be dealing with motorized vehicles, whether your are walking, in a car, or in a motorcycle. If you take the taxi for instance, you will notice cars don’t have a safety belt in the back. If you take an ojek (moto-taxi), the driver will give you a shitty helmet and drive recklessly, putting your life in danger every second.
How to avoid it: Take silver bird taxis, go in the passenger seat, avoid taking ojeks, be very careful when walking in Jakarta.

Natural Disaster: High
Flood, earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis… Jakarta, as the rest of the country, is prone to natural disasters. In fact, according to the Natural Disaster Risk Index, Indonesia is the world’s second most dangerous nation regarding natural catastrophes after Bangladesh. I don’t think it can impact your stay in Jakarta though, because it is something you cannot really protect yourself from. All you can do is cross your finger and hope that everything will be OK.

Terrorism: Medium to High
I don’t know what I should say about terrorism. It happened in Jakarta and Bali, and even though the government is very active in fighting terrorists, we cannot ignore that new bombings could happen again in Jakarta/Indonesia in the future.
The targets of terrorists have always been places frequented by expats, like embassies, night clubs, restaurants or 5-star hotels. A safe precaution therefore is to avoid too crowded areas.
Some extremist religious groups have been attacking entertainment venues too, especially during religious times of the year like Ramadan. It is quite rare though and they are more scary than dangerous.

Pickpockets: Medium
It is the most common offence in Jakarta affecting expats: Having a small thing stolen while in a bar (usually a phone) or in a crowd. It is not so common either, but it happened to me with a camera, and it happened to a few of my friends, in particular in Stadium nightclub. I had once a problem with a drink that almost made me pass out… The guy I was with may have put something in it, but I’ll never know that for sure.

Robbery: Medium
I don’t have statistics about robbery, but from what I could observe, it involves most of the time the people working in your house: Maids, cooks, guards. It is usually low value items (in my situation, I had all my cleaning products disappearing…), but very annoying. To avoid any problems, look for staff that has been recommended to you by fellow expats, and pay them more than average.

Scams: High
Getting to pay the right price for things is a challenge in Jakarta when you are or when you look like an expat. Most of the times, it only requires negotiation, but sometimes, it gets tougher. Taxis are usually a pain in the ass: Apart from the reputed Blue Bird and Express brands, many drivers will try to get more from you by using various tricks: No meter, longer routes, fiddled meters. Beware also of “fake” Blue Bird taxis: They look exactly like them but belong to other companies. The danger is not so high, usually you only end up paying a few dollars extra, but in some cases, drivers can get violent (it happened with girls travelling alone).
Some people will warn you about credit card fraud, and you should be cautious about that. The same precaution applies when you want to change money: Always prefer a bank rather than street vendors.

Police: High
Having to deal with the police is one of the worst annoyances in Jakarta for an expat, especially if you own a car or a motorbike. Personally I take a personal pride in never bribing policemen, but to do so you need to be “clean” and have all the appropriate documentation with you (a copy of the passport, driving license, etc..).

Political instability: Low
Many tourists are afraid of the potential instability of Jakarta and Indonesia. I know many people in Malaysia from Chinese descent who refuses to come to Jakarta, because they are scared of what happened during the 1998 riots. I also know many people who are afraid of going to a Muslim country, because they think people won’t be tolerant if they say they are Catholics. I think there is absolutely no reason to be scared. Indonesians are among the most welcoming and tolerant people on earth. Terrorism is only supported by a extremely tiny minority, and you will realize that Indonesia is not the dark, dangerous country some medias are trying to describe.

Health Hazards (Food poisoning, pollution, etc): Average
Jakarta is often dirty and not always very hygienic. It is very easy to get small diseases or asthma. If you are fragile, or if you are travelling with children or elderly people, I would advise you to be prepared to be in a hostile environment. I think if you avoid the most risky situation everything should be OK: No walking, no street food, do wash your hands, peel your fruits, drink bottled water, etc…

Physical assault: Low
It is very uncommon, but it happens. The most often, crime happens in Jakarta among gangs so you shouldn’t have troubles with it. Some clubs in North Jakarta have the reputation to be controlled by mafias, so if you want to be safe, you can start avoiding those.

For updated information about the security in Jakarta, you can check the website of the American embassy in Jakarta: Safety in Jakarta for travellers and expatriates.

Photo Credit: Enda, Indrani.

My humble two cents.
Old 29-04-2011, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi Sis,
After all you rambling, I realize that I forget to ask how you to the conclusion that you did.
U still act innocent or worse virgin.... how do u explain copying others FR in another forum and posted it here and give credit to yourself and your so called agent??? Keeping silence and let the matters rest and hopefully no one remember it? The main point here is u did shamelessly copied others FR and posted as yours!!!! U want me to dig it out as proof or u silently ignore it and after a few pages in this thread, others will forget it?

A person like u no dignity, shameless, tell me who is in the right mind to look for your agent?? I have no issue when u advertise for your so called agent, but conning is no no here.
Old 29-04-2011, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tan18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,
tan18 here, can I have the agent contact in Jakarta.....i travel there often for business. Your description sound fun and interesting. Looking forward for the contact. You send the contact to my email: [email protected] or mobile number, +65 90609877. Thanks .
Old 29-04-2011, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 20
Marigold is one of the Best!Marigold is one of the Best!Marigold is one of the Best!Marigold is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi bro,
Thank you for the great FR, for your first time to Jakarta you pick one of the best place to go to

Have you tried Alexis?

Heard that their Local girls are a bit better looking, but over all I still think Malioboro is much better.

My humble two cents.
Bro I may try Alexis next time if i got the opportunity. It is much further from my usual staying area. Thanks for your feedback.

Cheers
Old 29-04-2011, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
Bro I may try Alexis next time if i got the opportunity. It is much further from my usual staying area. Thanks for your feedback.

Cheers
Hi bro,
Where do you normally stay at?
Alexis is quite remote, but it is a must see, at least once...

My humble two cents.
Old 29-04-2011, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes & let me repeat;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're on Moderation as I had forgotten the Mods need to moderate your postings before approving of your postings! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with negative (-) 129 points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!
Quote:
............OH..is that so............

My humble two cents.
Old 29-04-2011, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just a reminder to all to be extra careful before considering aakumu/Long Dick services!!!! DANGEROUS CHARACTER
Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
Hey Sekong(Since you call me Sis! )!

My accusations are not baseless as it's proven through the FRs reported by you & your clones are beyond market pricing! Just read both Jakarta threads & there's proof! Do you still deny it! I'm just making sure those who wish to partake in your services know that they're risking their life (their safety is in dangerous con man's hands), hard earned $ (coz you'll cheat them & charge above market rates based on the FRs reported by you/clones). I'm not slandering but based on FRs & the only way I would ever believe you is if there is a FR from a reliable source! As far as I'm concerned & based on http://sbfsg.net/showpos...&postcount=341 & other seniors finding & monitoring of you/your clones/agent reports you're a proven faker/cloner/doctored field report, ungentlemanly conduct, person of very questionable character who issues threat to his competitor who isn't involved & has all the while stayed out of this issue until you issued threats to his well being!

Now tell me guys imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

BTW why so many humble points??? LOL!!! I doubt your humble based on your manner of postings!
Old 30-04-2011, 01:19 AM
Samster

............OH..is that so............

My humble two cents.
Old 30-04-2011, 01:21 AM
Samster

Hi bros,
Here something that might interest you.

Ayam bars in Jakarta and normal bars?

Ayam bars refer to bars where most of the girls are prostitutes or hostesses. In the clubs where expats go, prostitution is quite usual but it is much more subtle than in the places frequented by locals. Girls may ask for money directly, but they may also be looking for "taxi money" only, meaning that she will tell you in the morning she needs money to go back home and she will expect you to pay for it. The other option is to ask for "gifts": Mobile phone, jewellery, clothes, etc... After a short period, they will also probably have a brother, an uncle or a cow who's sick, and who can only be cured if you wire them a thousand bucks... Don't be stupid, as soon as she asks you for money, just end the relationship. I'm not saying you should never give anything, but at least use your brain to sort what is true and what is just lies.

There are basically 3 areas where you will find prostitutes bars in Jakarta:
1) Blok M, also called Jalan Falatehan, is where American and English older expats go. Not all the bars there have prostitutes (Sportmans and One Tree Bar are ayam-free for instance), but most do. The girls there are mostly freelance, sometimes with a boyfriend pimp. If you ask the girls, almost all of them will tell you they have a boyfriend in Australia, England, America, or offshore... but in spite of that, they are still in a bar, trying to get another guy for the night. One more time, be extremely careful when engaging in emotional relationships with these girls because you do not want to be attached to someone who screws a half dozen guy a month for 50 bucks. Im not saying it's bad, i'm saying it messes up your brain. Near Jalan Falatehan, you also have what we call "Little Tokyo", which is an even larger red light district than Blok M, only that this one caters more exclusively to the entertainment needs of Korean and Japanese people. There are dozens of bars and karaokes there, but apart from the above-mentioned nationalities, few people go there.

2) North Jakarta and the city's peripherical areas (Taman Anggrek, Daan Mogot, etc..) where most local people will go in the one-stop entertainment nightclubs (with karaoke, massage parlour, bars, clubs, spa and sometimes casinos all under one roof) or other local curiosities such as massage bars, panti pijat, tempat dugem... In these places, the girls are usually under contract with the management, and though they get a correct salary for indonesian standards, they have very poor perspectives. There are also many high-class prostitutes and escort girls in Kota (the most beautiful girls are not to be found in Blok M, nor in Hotel bars, but in places like Alexis, Golden Crown, Malioboro, Sun City, which also "import" girls from China, Thailand, Russia, Uzbekistan, and even Spain!). They earn comfortable salaries and they often have some regular customers who pay them cars, houses, etc... Their salaries can be over 10,000$/month for the top prostitutes.

3) Hotel bars such as B.A.T.S in Hotel Shangri-La, Tiga Puluh in Hotel Le Meridien, or CJ in Hotel Mulia, for travellers, with also quite many expats. Girls there can be very interesting sometimes, with fun, smart personalities, yet obsessed with money, Blackberries and Louis Vuitton. Many can be quite good party-friends, especially if you want to go party some place else, since most of the times, the same girls will move from BATS after it closes to Top Gun (Blok M) or to Stadium.

Normal bars and clubs are geographically more limited to the center : Menteng, Plaza Indonesia, Kuningan, and South Jakarta: Gatot Subroto, Kemang, Senayan.

In these places, if you dress appropriately and look ok, you should not have too much trouble meeting ladies. The easiest spot to get a normal girl (that you won't pay for sex) is Red Square I think and it is so true that it kind of became the only place most expats go to because you are almost certain to score each time you are there. Actually, in other places, it is not difficult either, but you may only get a phone number, or have to be a little patient...

My humble two cents.
Old 30-04-2011, 01:29 AM
Samster

Hi bro,
Sorry, do not how to post pictures yet, but you could google it.
I found on the net.
Enjoy.

10 Sexiest Indonesian Women
FHM models, actresses, singers, TV presenters, "selebritis"... If you just arrived in Indonesia, there are some girls' names that you will hear over and over... In no particular order, here is a list of the 10 sexiest Indonesian celebrities of the moment:

1) Sandra Dewi
Actress, she is also famous for shooting many TV spots, for brands such as Ponds, Clear and You C1000.

2) Tiara Lestari
Tiara, the "first Nude Playboy Model from Indonesia".

3) Dwi Putrantiwi
FHM model...

4) Julia Perez (Jupe)
Julia had an article about her in the NY Times... I don't find her that sexy but I would get complain if I didn't mention her here...

5) Sarah Azhari
The "Paris Hilton of Indonesia", she had some nude photos of her that leaked on the internet... Half Indo/Half Arab.

6) Ratu Felisha
FHM model and actress.

7) Cynthiara Alona
FHM model, she also did some acting... Very sexy but she had some plastic surgery...

8) Indah Kalalo
Model and actress in a few sitcoms. She is also the presenter for Indonesian Models on Indosiar.

9) Aura Kasih
Both cute and sexy, Aura was born in 1988, she was a finalist of Miss Indonesia in 2007 from the Lampung province. She then had a small success with the song Mari Bercinta.

10) Farah Quinn
Presented as the sexiest chef in the world, I don't really find her that pretty... She had her boob, lips and nose done, and look like an Californian porn actress more than an Indonesian girl.

By the way, you may think these women are unaccessible? You are wrong... I actually have friends who dated some of these girls. You are most likely to meet them (and other models/actresses) in high class nightclubs As a foreigner, if you are young, you have your chance if you decide to go talk to them... I'm not saying it will always work but you should at least give it a try...

My humble two cents.
Old 30-04-2011, 01:37 AM
Samster

Hi bro,
Here is a good article on south Jakarta.

Highway To Elle Bar - Blok M

Randy Travis once sang that he'd 'read tell, the road to hell, was paved with good intentions.'

The Highway to Elle, by way of contrast, is replete with good inventions, like an all night Happy Hour (buy one, get one free) on Thursdays, that starts at 8pm and continues till...well, very late, but this writer's perceptions became unclear after about 11 o'clock on the night of April 1st.

An amnesiac state thereafter is mute testimony to one's enjoyment of a night-spot, and the Highway is enjoyable. Run by an Englishman, Darryl Patton, who is usually present and mingles sociably with the guests, whilst ensuring that the delightful barmaids keep the taps turned on, the place opened about three years ago.

It differs from some other Falatehan joints in that the search for new friends is not quite at the level of 'shooting fish in a barrel,' which can be found elsewhere in this short street. But neither does it resemble the nearby Sportsman's 'escorted ladies only' environment.
As the clock moves inexorably forward, there is a steady trickle of unattached females, which may not amount to tsunami dimensions but nevertheless would surely be described by my long-dead grammar school teacher as 'an adequate sufficiency.'

The management entertains its patrons with regular performances by the staff, who mount the low stage and dance - with more determination than flair, it must be said - but they are followed later by dancers imported from outwith the premises, who are not only more professional, in every sense, but much more provocative. These latter lasses have been known to seek one-to-one feedback from their audience once the gyrations end, flitting and flirting among the customers along the bar.

Darryl is a noted country and western song-writer and his CD music is on sale there. Billiards fans can indulge in their favourite pastime too.

Stationed between D's Place and the Sportsmans, the Highway to Elle is appropriately in between the styles of each of those bars. Libertines of the staider sort ( now there's an oxymoronic phrase!) can relax and have fun here

My humble two cents.
Old 30-04-2011, 01:39 AM
Samster

Hi bro,
This article is wonderful reading.

“Jakarta Suckers”: Exploring the relationship between Expats and Bargirls

Many of you may have had a relationship with a bargirl, most of the time with terrible results for your wallet and for your sorry heart. I asked Ross McKay, author of “Jakarta Suckers” to give us a little introduction for everyone interested in the relationships between Expats and Bargirls. The book is available from Morfiny Books, 85000 rupiah, at [email protected]. If you are currently dating a bargirl or if you ever dated one, I strongly recommend it to you. Thibaud, from Jakarta100bars.com

Jakarta Suckers, by Ross McKay

Who hasn't been taken in by a bar-girl? Most expats in Jakarta for more than a year will have sampled the delights the Big Durian's nights have to offer. But while we are all bitten by that exotic bug, few too will not have been pained when the sharper specimens of the wildlife put the bite on you!!

It's not just the squeeze for a bit extra on the agreed price, but the endless extortion that occurs when you think you're having a 'relationship' with one of these demimondes.
Sure, this one is 'different,' you tell yourself, then when you've convinced yourself, you tell your mates and watch their faces, either dissimulating to avoid shaming you, or dissolving into laughter, which ultimately has the same effect.

My new book, 'Jakarta Suckers!' may, when you first see the title, suggest interesting oral exercises undertaken during your struggle to communicate across the language barrier.
But it actually refers to the way so many bules are taken for a ride (sorry, double entendre again) by local blossoms. And it cuts both ways, for in their Draculesque need to live off us foreign guys, a lot of these chicks resemble the way vampires suck the life-blood from their victims.

Though it aims to deal with some serious matters, my novel tackles issues in a light-hearted way, a first-person narrative by an expat tasting the 'last of the summer wine' who struggles to rekindle the white-hot ardour of his youth via the services of a seductive but relentlessly deceptive wanita malam.

Barrie and Losari canter through the chapters (and hotel rooms), his Western logic rarely triumphant against the wiles of the wayward woman. But gradually he susses her deceits and eases out of her clutches, 'a sadder but a wiser man.'
Then all at once, her luscious lips part once too often, blabbing about the wrong people in the wrong places and that lands her in a heap of bother. Despite everything, Barrie charges off to the rescue...

I won't reveal the denouement of their adventures, but what readers of this blog may appreciate are the impressionistic data concerning bule-bargirl interaction that I've sprinkled throughout the narrative: not least, I'd add, a few strategies to check-mate your cheating mate.

Armed with a few of these tips,you can start checking as soon as you start thinking she's not all she seems to be; why does she time her temper tantrums for certain days of the week...how can you figure out how many guys she's emailing as you read her sweet-nothings when you're apart.. how to thwart blackmail bids; how can you know when she's answering truthfully (that's an easy one - when you ask her what she wants to drink!). There's many a man I've met who's come a cropper through entanglement with their enticements and I've distilled some of their tales.

Bules, especially 'new kids on the Blok,' deserve some cautionary words, while Old Jakarta Hands will likely nod sagely as they read it. Some of these girls may be honky-tonk angels, but many others are best described in Rudyard Kipling's phrase, 'half-devil and half -child.' Their dulcet giggles mask avid greed and a readiness to exploit green Jakarta Suckers for their every red cent.

And yet...no matter how pissed off you get, never forget they emerge from a society that is infinitely harsher than anything that we have ever experienced in our comfortable Western homelands.

Little honest employ to be found, and even less when your folks lacked the hard cash to send you to school. Nor is there much more than a vestigial welfare safety net.
They are making their way through a desperate life as best they can, utilising only what the Good Lord gave them. Happily for us foreign men, the Almighty has seen fit to bless Indonesia's females with a beauty that often surpasses all understanding,

I hope my book facilitates everybody's understanding of both kinds of Jakarta Suckers!

My humble two cents.
Old 30-04-2011, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
bonkemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Hello Jakarta!
I will post my FR after I come back.
Happy Labour Day to all bro.