The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2015, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle2015 View Post
Hi SamBanor, what is golden shower ?
Basically he wants the WL to pee or urinate on him. Some people have rather weird fetish.
Old 06-06-2015, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 10
Uncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Basically he wants the WL to pee or urinate on him. Some people have rather weird fetish.
I see, should have known. Thanks Bro newbie85.
Old 06-06-2015, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I find it "difficult" to write another FR, out of new words to use and so I will recycle my sentences.

WL Name - Xing Yi (if I remember correctly. New girl)
Origin : Hubei (according to her)
Height: 1.64m (according to her)
Weight: 50 kg (according to her)
Venue: L1649 (not in-house)

Face: 7/10
With make up and fake eye lashes, can't tell much. I supposed she is moderately pretty. Long hair but not bad looking.

Body: 8/10
Her height is to my liking. Straight, curvy, tout dancer' legs. Fair and perfect skin complexion with no scar and no hair. Pussy hair naturally kept. Flabby on abdomen, but no cellulose nor fatty on other parts of body. I like her thighs, extra fun when watching from mirror's reflection thru out. If you like to squeeze or pat, her flesh is just right, not skinny.

The WL whom you've upped is likely from L2045 ...

Thanks for the truthful FR ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-06-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

New girl si boh?
Old 06-06-2015, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

My very short, concise and no-agenda FR on Xiao Min (2040)...

Looks: Longish face and big almond eyes, slim bod, but skin is very tanned with 2 tattoos at the back of right shoulder and above the ass. I almost wanted to reject her when I saw how tanned she was + that sour looking face. Her long hair is tied up in such a way it makes her look like an auntie.
Pre-shower: No action
Shower: Standard front and back rubba rubba and she is the first girl who uses tootpaste to clean my ass crack. Nice BBBJ with seductive glances.
Foreplay: Very mechanical run-of-the-mill catbath.
BBBJ: Slow and sensually executed. Deep throat, but pace is too slow for my liking.
AR: Asked her to skip
FJ: Very natural GF feel type, not the PSE type.
Frenching: Kissing only
GFE: Very distant feel at the beginning but was much better towards the end
RTF: Shall see.

Remarks: A rather reserved WL who doesn't talk much. Post-coital, she confessed that she has been feeling down as biz is slow and she has not been making much despite 11 months in GL. So I gave her some tips but I can see she has some mental obstacles to overcome. She finally smiled and suddenly I find that she looks quite attractive afterall...
Old 06-06-2015, 10:23 PM
Samster

Uncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Expert sia.

But .... I upped her at 1649, a Cat150 house. 2045 isn't Cat150 according to :
http://sbfsg.net/showpos...&postcount=138

How does this gel ?
Old 07-06-2015, 12:47 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Expert sia.

But .... I upped her at 1649, a Cat150 house. 2045 isn't Cat150 according to :

How does this gel ?
L2045 is a CAT150 shop which is owned by OKT Heng ... But am not sure if he offers $100 for 30 mins for his CAT150 WLs ... OKT Lorna has this on her menu but must be done in-house ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
New girl si boh?
You go and check it up, dude ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-06-2015, 05:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
L2045 is a CAT150 shop which is owned by OKT Heng ... But am not sure if he offers $100 for 30 mins for his CAT150 WLs ... OKT Lorna has this on her menu but must be done in-house ...
Learned something. Thanks Bro max_priest.

Was offered $80 for 30min at L1649 but preferred 60min.
Old 07-06-2015, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Some brief newbie reports.

Thought I'd share on these two newbies I tried where the sexual chemistry was quite strong for me. These girls are about two weeks old if I am not wrong.

Qing ren 1805

1.65m tall by my estimate, A or small B cup boobs, fair gnd look - like the type of "guai" girl you will see in the library studying. I would not call her pretty, but her eyes can talk, at least to me. Chose her cos she giving these shy but cute CFM looks. One of the most passionate sessions I ever had this year with French kissing from the minute the door close. Think our lips were locked and tongues engaged in French at every opportunity... while stripping, in the bath, on the bed, as we were resting after the deed. She really knows how to put me in the mood. Highly recommended for those wanting non-stop frenching and high GFE. Her mouth tastes nice and I like the slow passionate way she French... in rhythm with me.... can't get enough of Frenching her...

saw this other newbie I think called yifa, looks not bad. Also a busty girl called zhaowei, I did not choose her as her look did not suit me but she seems rather friendly.

Xiaobei 2040

Innocent looking girl like some village girl who works farming the land. Slight tan. She is very small sized, maybe the smallest I tried this year. at 1.5m and weighing about 40kg by my estimate. easy to carry around and fuck. Looks young to me, and felt like I was fucking a secondary school kid. A-cup boobs, very slim. Wild in bed... long AR... she really knows how to do this well... and BBBJ also good. Sex was wild as we did it in many position, standing up and doggy her while she wore her heels, carry her around the room, fuck her at sitting on the edge of the bed while she slammed wildly into my dick. She has a small gap between her front teeth adding to her kiddy look.

Her house other newbies Xiaojing and Xiaofan looks not bad too. Xiaofan very friendly looking, maybe the tallest in this house of small sized girls, but 1.6m at most. She is very cute and even will offer customers snacks to eat and smile at you even if you did not call her.

Both these girls above are really horny and love sex.... I really have problems these days getting my dick up as getting old, but these two girls really put me in the mood with their attitude and service and got my little brother raging hard! Both me and the girl collapsed on the bed from exhaustion after these two sessions, they can really make an old man turn back the clock.
Old 07-06-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Creme de la Creme I

CrËme de la Crëme I

WL Name - Chu Chu
Origin - Dongbei, PRC
Age - 23 years (according to her)
Height - 1.6m (on barefeet)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Debuted about 3 months ago and has prior experience in the flesh trade

Appearance - She has narrow facial shape with sharp facial features. Double eyelid eyes and she wore synthetic eyelashes. I think she put on those contact lenses that made her eyeballs appeared bigger. She has very sharp and high + straight bridge nose ... Smally lips designed for intimate smooching ... She looks sex-appealing and hot ... I would say she resembles a little like the prettier version of the ex-A/P Chu Chu (also from this shop).

Bod - Slim, small waist, fair and minimal fats on her lithe bod ... and yet I can see deadly curves on the important parts of her anatomy ... I like her small but perky butts ... She has a navel-pierced ... This added the kinkiness feel ...

Tits - Although surgically augmented to a full cup C, they were every well done as the feel were like real stuff ... One only realize it when she positioned her bod in certain angle, I could only then experience the synthetic feel ... I guess many novice punters would be fooled ... The feel was like the real McCoy especially when she stood up and you groped her tits from behind ... Her nips are pink and small ... Nice!

Pussy - Beautiful looking abalone and moisten up very quickly with my incessant cunnilingus ... Her labias were neatly tucked inside her vagina wall with just the tip stick up. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed ... Very appeticing indeed!

Pre-Shower Routine - She was very natural and proactive in this segment ... She pounced on me like a ferocious fox ... and she began to french, lick, suck and caress me all over in superb pace ... She undressed me and ground her pussy (with her small tight dress & thong still intact) on my hard rod. I flipped her over and pulled her back thong aside for a DATY ... Her action was rather spontaneously erotic ... It was certainly sheer PSE to the max! Definitely not for the faint-hearted joe ...

Shower Action - She gave me an erotic and stimulating body2body soapy grinding from my front to my real anatomy ... Good feel of her tits and pussy on my erotic zones ... Shiokalicious ... She would then slide her ass crack along the length of my dick whilst I groped her tits with one of my hands and fingered her with her my other hands ... She sometime turned her head towards me to give me a french ... She performed the first round of cath-bath in the toilet ... Sucked and licked all my sensitive zones .... She would also give me an AR .. She finished the routine with a stimulating BBBJ ... Shiokalicious!

Bedroom Cat-Bath - Very thorough cat-bath was accorded to me ... from head to my lower limbs ... We frenched passionately wherever she moved up north towards me ... I like the way she licked my tail bone as she rested her massive tits on my butts ... She would also circle her tits around my ass-crack and butt cheeks ... Shiok lah!

French Kissing - A mixture of erotic and passionate frenching style ... We were frenching very deeply whilst our hands were all over each other anatomy ... We were very very engrosssed at that instance ...

AR - 69AR is her signature move ... She exposed her beautiful pussy before me in full spectrum whilst ARing in 69 position ... I did not hesitate to reciprocate by giving her a concentrated dose of cunnilingus. She gave me a second bout of AR but this time I positioned on my fours. Good employment of hand actions on my scrotum, groin and dick whilst she AR-ed me ... Yummilicious!

BBBJ - Immediately after completing the AR segment, she slided underneath me to give me a reverse BBBJ ... She would pull my butts toward her smally mouth gently and encouraged me to mouth fuck her ... I tried to be in-synched with her so as not to choke her accidentally ... Hahaha ... Damn erotic, man! She continued to BBBJ me when I flipped over to lie on my back ... She would also suck my fingers whilst giving me a slutty CFM looks ... This compounded the PSE effect ... Bwahahaha ...

FJ - She was very tight and wet down south ... No need KY gel ... We adotped various sex positions before I ended up missionary to fire off my load ... She was indeed very enthusiastically- proactive and passionate ... She was absolutely a one helluva lay, to be honest ... Damn bloody shiok to the max!

Attitude - She is considered a rare catch in GL150 these days ... She has the combo of hot looks, great bod and awesome commando service ... CrËme de la CrËme!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-06-2015, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jiayi 1617

Face: 9.5/10. She is very cute and beautiful, especially when she smiles. She actually resembles an actress in one of the Chinese shows/films that I have watched. But no, it’s not Selena Li or Karen Mok from Journey to the West, no. Someone else, but I really don’t know... But confirm I have seen this face before on TV. Maybe it’s her before coming to our shores???!!!

Body: 8.5/10. She is quite sexy, but sexy in the cute way, instead of the made-for-sex hot sex appeal like her namesake from 2047 back in 2012. But how my session with her turned out was a deja-vu from my session back with her namesake from 2047 three years ago…

Boobs: 8/10. It’s big enough for her short frame I would say. But I guess for a cute girl like her, I think her boobs size is good enough, just nice. Her nipples stood up when I banged her.

BBBJ (Plus CIM): 9.5/10. I think this is the highlight of the session. I read an FR by a bro about her who got 2 shots, so I requested for it as well. She initially declined and suggested to “add time and money” but eventually she relented. Her BBBJ is very skilled with slurpy sounds but I felt not too much suction power from her. Nonetheless, she blew me hard until I came in her mouth, with me shouting Japanese terms like KIMOCHI! And IKU! IKU! That I learned from Jap AV while holding her cute head with both hands tightly.

Frenching: 6.5/10. She is the “half-french” type who allows you to play with her lips but will clench her teeth to guard against your tongue invading her mouth.

FJ: 7.5/10. This is where I struggled. The lower score here owes to my lack of performance more than Jiayi’s efforts. I boldly wanted 2 shots, but I felt I betrayed Jiayi since I had sex in the afternoon with some Euro FL to satisfy my bucket list… Banged her missionary and deckchair and even made her cum (she shouted 我来了!!! And I noticed her nipples stood up firmly. Not sure if she pretended to cum or what… But despite my hardest effort, I couldn’t cum and my dick went limp instead… Credits to her she tried her utmost best to make me perform again… But too bad my dick just wouldn’t cooperate. This exact same thing happened with Jiayi from 2047 last time for my 2nd round… To complete the déjà vu, just like last time, she gave me an HJ until I finally came 2nd time, but unlike 3 years ago when I was left to jerk my cum out myself, she continued to jerk me off until it felt so damn sensitive had to ask her to stop… (Even though I really want to experience the gushing 2nd time cum that I saw in AV videos). She teased me by wanting to smear my cum into my lips but she didn’t actually do it. Disappointed I can't unload while FJ but I thanked her profusely for working so hard to make the 2nd shot happen within the 60 minute time frame.

AR: N/A. She substituted it with fingering action in my ass. She put on a condom and fuck it. Not as hard and hit the right prostate spot as I would have liked. But I always enjoy this segment nonetheless.

GFE: 7/10. Not mechanical but also not really personalised as well. All she told me is to remember the name “Jiayi” and call her again next time.

RTF: Depends. But I am REALLY tempted to continue calling her.

Apologies if this FR is a bit too long…
Old 12-06-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Get Bubbled Up With Bubbly Blabble Babe!

WL: Emily (国玉)
House: L16H54A
Home: GuiZhou
Ht/Wt: 165cm/53kg
Debut: April 2015

Looks (7.5/10): She looked average to me, not the drop dead gorgeous type but pleasant and smily type. But she knew how to bubble (cheer) man up! Ice was broken the minute the door was closed behind us. She groped at my crouch and pulled me towards her and kissed me, ouch! She had a diamond shape face, small teeth and mouth, sensuous thin lips, oval medium size eyes, distinct small but sharp pointed nose which I thought was cute and pretty. When she let her hair down during the FJ, omg, she looked damned sexy man! Her bod was a bit on the meaty side, slight tummy but with all the womanly curves at the right places. She was quite tally, at 1.65m and I guessed she weighed about 52-53kg. Her back pelvic had two disinct and deep ‘dimples’. Oh, her ass was huge but sexy.

Boobs (8/10): Soft white B+ to C cup boobi with pinkish peach colur eraser size nips. I had my handful with them and sucked on the irresistible juicy nips.

Bath (8/10): Nice ruba ruba in the bath. She pulled my rock hard dick underneath and rubbed against her pussy. Damned shiok. When her back was facing me, she reached out from behind to pulled my dick against her ass cleavage and pumped against me!

Catbath (7.5/10): Could see that she was a little green on this part when she tried to bm on me. Nevertheless, she did sexed up the vital parts of my body by licking her tongue on me.

BBBJ (8/10): Her bbbj was very good and effective. Half to full throat and hard jerking strokes. It didn’t take her long before I could feel it cumming. I quickly stopped her before the game was over.

Frenching (8.5/10): Had it goa goa man! Felt the ommph while frenching her with deep tongue fight.

Painting (8/10): Her pussy was a bit bigger than those small petite WL. Distinct brown labias and pink inside. I had a great DATY both at 69 and prone position.

FJ (8/10): Did the missionary starting slow at first and quicken up later until she moaned loudly. Bent forward to french her and continued bonking her in missionary. Laid backwards and bonked her with my hands supporting behind on the bed and thrusting my dick in and out her pink, wet pussy…shiokingly shiok! She was ready to cum, her face turned rosy flushed. I turned her sideways and pumped her hard and furious with her both legs closed together, squeezing harder on my dick as we fxxk. Next, we moved into sitting upright but not much friction in this position so we soon moved to cowgirl as requested by her. There she turned into a merciless tigress, leaving me no room to hold back my dick. She rode and rode on me so hard that my dick slipped out of her love hole a couple of times, hehe… And as you would have guessed, she rode me all the way home…..I was totally subdued by this tigress!

GFE (8/10): As I mentioned, passionately frenching me all the time, gfe goa goa man. She was very bubbly and chatty and blabbled on and on…but not during the fj session which I liked.

RTF: Yes!
Old 12-06-2015, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
SamBanor is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
There are none among the Cat 150 PRC that speak good English. They mainly converse in Mandarin.

If you want English speaking girls, I suggest you try your luck at Orchard Towers, it's the place where non-mandarin speaking foreigners generally do better at.

Or you can try chatting up some of the Filipina maids on Sunday at Lucky Plaza.

cheers.
Hey Bro BronzeGod!
Thanks buddy! Just curious to know, do the GL ang-pais don't speak English at all? Like not even the basic words? I'm not looking for a conversation of course... Just enough to be able to communicate what I want. How abt Summer/Sky from 1612? Do they speak basic English words?
Old 12-06-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MidnightMadness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Story of Miqi (3033) and I

Her daddy wouldn't approve of those shorts. Her slim and smooth legs were completely exposed. The denim was wrapped tightly round her perky bum. A crop top showed off her flat tummy. Two round soft moulds of flesh peeked from under a spaghetti top: her breasts. I moved my eyes upwards. A pixie face. And a barely raised eyebrow of indifference. I like pretty teens in shorts. I also like teens with a playful streak. It was an easy decision. I held up two fingers to Madam Boss.

"Did your friend recommend me?" She asked.
"No, why?"
"Oh because you immediately asked for two sessions." She said.
"OK, is there something wrong?" I asked.
"Nothing. Because my regulars know I don't feel so much pressure during 2 sessions. So I thought someone told you that's why you asked for 2 sessions."
"I didn't know. I just have 2 hours to kill to be honest. But now I'm full of expectations." I said.

She laughed. Finally. And followed up with a wicked grin. I had broken the ice and unwittingly gotten into her good books.

In the room, she leaned against the wall and signaled me over with her finger. Very playful. We made out and our clothes came off piece by piece. She looked amazing in her lingerie. She rolled her panties down her legs. Her smooth pussy was glistening with liquid.

"Huh? You're wet." I said. She covered my eyes, asked me not to look and led me to the shower. She hugged me from behind, resting her head on my shoulder. She reached in front and started to stroke me, long and slow. And then I turned around to face her. And our soapy bodies began to melt into each other.

She tapped my shoulder and pointed to the bed. We quickly washed up and dried ourselves. We were all over each other on the bed. Eventually, we ended up in a sideways 69. She sucked and moaned on my cock as I licked her pussy inside out. She boobed her head up and down my shaft and her saliva was dripping all over my balls. Suddenly, she clamped her thighs on my head, moaned she was going to cum and bit my cock. Ouch. She apologised and said it was too intense. I was so ready to fuck her and laid her on her back. Her pussy was dripping wet. I pushed my cock all the way in and she moaned in my mouth. Her wet pussy was like a vice around my cock, slippery and hot. She wrapped her legs around mine and hugged me tight, all this while moaning.

She screamed, "I can't take it anymore," and I felt her contract around my cock. I did the only thing I could. I fucked her hard and fast and came in her. She said she could really feel it.

And then we chatted some more. She asked me to help her with some stuff which I glady agreed.

Top-notch experience with this young lady. Great attitude and service-oriented. Looking forward to meet her again.

Disclaimer: Everyone gets a different service. This was my experience.
Old 12-06-2015, 08:58 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Sexxing up a Kawaii-Looking lass ...

Sexxing up a Kawaii-Looking lass ...

WL Name - MiQi
Origin - Anhui, PRC
Age - 23 years young (can pass off as a 18-19 years old teen)
Height - 1.68m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L3033
Misc Info - Debuted early this year. She claimed that she does not have prior exprience in the flesh trade but I am skeptical. I believe she has worked in the KTV before in PRC.

Appearance - She is youngishly chio as far as my standard is concern. She may not be impressive facial features wise especially if one judge them individually. However, if you look at her as a whole, she looks chio with a touch of kawaii-ness ... She has short bob hairstyle with one side of the bang longer than the other ... She certainly looks contemporary, young and funky ... She has somewhat fair complexion with no blemish ...

Bod - Slender and minimal lethal curves ... No tattoo or blemish in sight ... Good thing is, she has taut and youthful looking bod like those school going teenagers ...

Tits - A cupper frontal assets with pale brownish pink nips ... Felt like those adolescent tits ... Hahaha ... But still very nice to squeeze and lick ...

Pussy - Youthful looking and looked like those under utilized pussy ... tasted good ... Yummilicious ... I spent sometime giving her priceless asset a cunnilingus ... Her pussy moisten very quickly ...

Pre-Shower Routine - Lotsa chatting, medium to intense petting ensued ... Frenching was natural and without much prompting from me ... Very accommodating and spontaneous indeed! Shiokalicious!

Shower Action - I like the way she hugged me real close when she stood infront of me to wash my back and butts instead of going behind to do so ... Cute and lotsa intimacy ... GOod feel of her pussy on my genital areas ... We frenched passionately and deeply whilst I fingered her ... I can feel very tight love hole she has ...

Bedroom Fore-play - Don't expect a season pro from this chio lass ... However, I melted when this sweetie looking lass mounted on top of me licking and sucking my anatomy all over ... The action of her pussy grinding my anatomy was rather sensuous ... Although non commando, I enjoyed seeing this chio lass performing the fore-play on me ... I must say she is an exception as far as I am concern ...

French Kissing - Passionate and engaging as if I was really frenching my real lover ... We spent sometime in this segment ... Shiokalicious ...

BBBJ - Deep-throated ... It was done sensually and wet ... Lotsa body movements as she thrusted her mouth thru the length of my dick ... I can tell she did it with great enthusiasm & dedication ...

FJ - Very accommodating and lotsa of GFE ... We adopted various sexual styles before I reached ejaculation in missionary ... We frenched again immediately after I reach orgasm but my dick was still submerged inside her wet pussy ...

Attitude - Very chatty, friendly, accommodating and courteous ... I enjoyed her company thoroughly as I felt like she was a genuine and caring WL ... She should not be missed if one is into sweet and kawaii lass who could discharge immense Girlfriend Feel ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 12-06-2015 at 11:14 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1