The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3112 / Power: 19
SupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond repute
Any Massage parlours nearby city square area

Hi Bros,

Been scrolling at all threads , seems like limited massage parlours at near city square area. Any brothers can advise me as I will stay from tonight till Sunday. Points will be given. Thanks bro in advance
Old 24-02-2017, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any Massage parlours nearby city square area

Bro u can try merlin tower..
Amansari..
Nearest to ur destination..
Old 24-02-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Try the newest spa in bagus hotel, just behind the city square.
Old 27-03-2017, 08:31 AM
Samster

SupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond repute

Haha paiseh bro. Since changed website, didn't check it out only today. How's the spa? Young lady?
Old 29-03-2017, 05:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Jbgirl88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeD View Post
Hi Bros,

Been scrolling at all threads , seems like limited massage parlours at near city square area. Any brothers can advise me as I will stay from tonight till Sunday. Points will be given. Thanks bro in advance
Old 19-06-2017, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

How bro? Tried out yet? Any FR? Am keen to try if good...
Old 31-07-2017, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nowadays Merlin Tower has alot of MC. But mostly, 99% MILF Thai or Malay looked alike. Lvl 1-3 all have. Take your pick.

Typical price is rm60-80 per hour.

Went to a Thai one, happy ending +rm50. Basically just PCC for u not JG, with lift up bra for u to suck suck. Total dmg rm110 (60+50).
Old 27-08-2017, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aymanzalwahiri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's one call xakura just beside insta hotel, try it and u know what I mean
Old 27-08-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aymanzalwahiri View Post
There's one call xakura just beside insta hotel, try it and u know what I mean
Bro can you share the service and damage pls?
Old 31-08-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Bro can you share the service and damage pls?
Rm55 payment at counter. After the massage they will offer u Urur batin rm58 for 0.5 hour, rm88 for extra 1 hour. Actually I don't think it lastvthat long, probably about max 40 mins. Take off their cloth need extra tip. I tip extra rm50 for cloth off
Old 31-08-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

Apart from that, the girls are all pure Malays! Something new for everyone here. I'm not sure if recently xakura has close down or not cause I tried to go there recently and din notice the shop is open.
Old 01-09-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 18
Newbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aymanzalwahiri View Post
Apart from that, the girls are all pure Malays! Something new for everyone here. I'm not sure if recently xakura has close down or not cause I tried to go there recently and din notice the shop is open.
Wanted to commando it but realised it is closed down. Save you guys a wasted trip.
Old 01-09-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbonk View Post
Wanted to commando it but realised it is closed down. Save you guys a wasted trip.
Thanks for the update
Old 18-09-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

Wow thanks bro for all the updates. Any more massage parlour as will be going again end month haha.
Old 27-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 21
benix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Merlin tower second floor center there is a thai massage parlor. Was massage by a meaty thai milf. Not bad looking.
Ask for one hour oil massage and was lead into a massage hall with beds on both side. Was told to take off clothes but i purposely left the underwear on . After some thai massage press...she ready to start the oil massage, after inform me need to take out underwear she pull it down for me
The oil massage was not bad...not strong but acceptable with some sensual moments.
Was ask to turn around and massage my legs, arms and head...felt her breast on my head while massage my chest.
Lastly she just grab my groin ask my want massage there? I nodded and she went out take some stuff and follow by the handjob. I started to roam her body and she just lime pull up her t shirt and bra and push her breast to let me suckle. When i was comming i grab her butt and shoot out into her hands and some onto the bed.
Paid her 50rm and dress up. I saw her cleaning the bed sheet towel with a tissle . no change towel..yucks. when leaving saw another pretty milf outside smiling. Left satisfy but hygience a letdown.

Cost 60rm for massage and 50rm for hj.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1