The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 10
sammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyforumm View Post
I knew a ML at one of the massage joint about last March. Started going out with her during her off days from May onwards. We have been to most places in Singapore like a regular couple, like USS, adventure cove, SEA aquarium, snow city, movies, etc... everytime we go out, it's always passionate lovemaking....We have also been checking into hotels after her work for bonking on a very regular basis... i don't pay a single cent to her for these outings, except for makan etc...

I just came back from visiting her in China, and she brought me to see her house to see her parents and also went out with her friends....

So far, she never ask me for anything, except for me to break up with my Girlfriend which I act blur. Do you all think this is KC trap?
I just came back from INdonesia after meeting my ML there. She could not return to sg as she is still applying for permit. So she suggested to meet halfway in between in Indonesia. I had a fantastic time, wining and dining,sightseeing, and we bonked almost 15 times in 4 days (thanks to the help of mensplus ). And I penetrated and cum in any holes, (pussy hole, asshole and mouth) imaginable....She relived my fantasy of having a Girlfriend when i have the spending power to do whatever i want now. We are planning our next trip overseas already.....i am really looking forward to it.

Now i am very worried she might return sg, as I wont have time for her in sg

Last edited by sammyboyforumm; 05-03-2017 at 10:37 AM.
Old 05-03-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow....interesting dilemma
Old 05-04-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Peteree123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quraisy View Post
Mayb one way to see if she likes you is to ask her out,,with no money exchange during the meeting.

Just a simple date,,meal n movie just to know her better.

If she says OK means there might be something..but if she give alot of lame excuses..ditch dat bitch..
Bro... going out with you for "simple dates" may just be her strategy to KC you in future. We are out to chiong, just get the release you need and move on. What is the point of knowing if she likes you? From my experience, these ML are here to work. They can like many people and give you the gfe as long as you support them in some way. They can earn more that way.
Old 02-05-2017, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 15
sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peteree123 View Post
Bro... going out with you for "simple dates" may just be her strategy to KC you in future. We are out to chiong, just get the release you need and move on. What is the point of knowing if she likes you? From my experience, these ML are here to work. They can like many people and give you the gfe as long as you support them in some way. They can earn more that way.
Yes. They see so many per day. Unless you are special.
Old 02-05-2017, 06:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
DreamTillDawn is Cool - loads of Potential

bro. I have visited a ml once a week before she went back. she will message me when I free to come. once i et too familar to her, she will start show true color such as eat my time and piano massage. if you did not get the same treatment I had., you did not fall into the trap.
Old 23-05-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Thelostone188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peteree123 View Post
Plan to go on simple date with one of the ladies after her working hours, any things that I need to take note or be careful of? If overnight, do you usually pay them? Still have a bit of trust issues but so far no true colors shown, feels sincere enough. Waiting for good advice from all experienced brothers out there..
Old 23-05-2017, 11:49 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelostone188 View Post
Plan to go on simple date with one of the ladies after her working hours, any things that I need to take note or be careful of? If overnight, do you usually pay them? Still have a bit of trust issues but so far no true colors shown, feels sincere enough. Waiting for good advice from all experienced brothers out there..
You can treat her for dinner but don't bring her go shopping....

OVN usually have to pay but that will depends on how much is the rate and how much you are willing to fork out
Old 23-05-2017, 11:50 AM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Just remember the 3 F

Find
Fuck
Forget
Old 23-05-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
You can treat her for dinner but don't bring her go shopping....

OVN usually have to pay but that will depends on how much is the rate and how much you are willing to fork out
Never talk about OVN rate - to be honest, I also don't know what to expect as they end work really late till the next morning. No shopping definitely, at most just meal and sleep. Sounds safe enough?
Old 23-05-2017, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Never talk about OVN rate - to be honest, I also don't know what to expect as they end work really late till the next morning. No shopping definitely, at most just meal and sleep. Sounds safe enough?
ML work shift work.... they don't work whole day... even work whole day... its not serving customer the whole day (Unless she is ang pai) Look at them playing their handphone and uploading funny videos of themselves and their friends on wechat and you will know

eat and sleep at transit hotel or your place, thats a start
Old 23-05-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
ML work shift work.... they don't work whole day... even work whole day... its not serving customer the whole day (Unless she is ang pai) Look at them playing their handphone and uploading funny videos of themselves and their friends on wechat and you will know

eat and sleep at transit hotel or your place, thats a start
That's a start to? 😅
Old 23-05-2017, 12:46 PM

Quote:
That's a start to? 😅
For you to know and for me to find out

Old 23-05-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 17
g0ldf1sh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't help posting when I read this thread.

1. Always use the right head to think. Ml misses your $$$ and not you.

2. Don't bring fantasy into real life. Ml will never treat you the same like b4 when it is free. Priority goes to paid customer.

3. You can never find true love in cheonging. Only transactions.

4 never see yourself as romeo. True love need no spending, just time.

Hope all this make sense.
Old 24-05-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

I have been visiting a FL from sg wolves 6-7 times in total in the West for the last 2 months. At the beginning, she is quite restrictive.

But as I come more often, she warmed up and we started frenching and hugging, etc. Sex is good, and I will usually stay for 2-3 hrs although only paying the Std 1-hr rate. After some sessions, we even went out for joy-ride or for dinner. It's becoming more hot lately when she allowed me to give her love bites.

I almost rawed her yesterday, as she didn't bother to stop me. But luckily, my big head is in control and I insisted on a CD. She now agreed to go with me for a rapid HIV test, so that I can raw her. Shld I bring her to test?
Old 24-05-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, u ask funny question leh... If she agreed to go test with you, why still bother asking? I suppose u wanna go long term relationship with her?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1