The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
DeanSubPos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bali

Hi Guys

I'm heading Bali in next couple of weeks. Any recommendation. Is there a thread for this already?

Thanks in advance
Old 23-03-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 19
bluewind is one of the Best!bluewind is one of the Best!bluewind is one of the Best!bluewind is one of the Best!
Re: Bali Delight

Ya bro, either you are lucky and get laid for free or u pay for dead fish....

For me, i chose to fly my own fish from the the farm in china... but only drawback is air ticket too expensive....
Old 10-04-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 19
Physicz has much to be proud ofPhysicz has much to be proud ofPhysicz has much to be proud ofPhysicz has much to be proud ofPhysicz has much to be proud ofPhysicz has much to be proud ofPhysicz has much to be proud ofPhysicz has much to be proud of

Hi guys, i will be heading to Bali this weekend, wondering if there's any nice place to get girls/massage/outcall?

Will be staying at Kuta area.

Kindly advise me as this is my first trip

Physicz
Old 10-04-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bad07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros

Been searching hard in this forum for erotic couple massage, where male for wifey and female for me in Bali.
If there any chance of sharing me the contacts, or which hotels to go?
We are going in May.

Appreciated...
Old 16-04-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kryme is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros,
Looking for MPs in Bali touristy areas Eg Kyra.,
For 1) quickie and (2) family friendly but segregated and can get GQ.
Thanks.
Old 18-04-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 10
HilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Planning to go there in July in the nusa dua area for a short weekend. Any good place for a good time near The Laguna Bali?
Old 02-05-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 16
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro anyone can introduce any fun around nusa dua area?

Pls pm me thanks
Old 16-07-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 10
HilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Currently here. In kuta. Last day. It was OK I guess. Couldn't get an fl cos shared a room with friends so was left with massage places went to two. First of all, if you can speak and understand Malay, it would immensely help you bros who plan to go here.

Apparently, in June the police conducted a sting op against massage places that offered extras. So many of the places I researched pretty weren't there any more or had a police presence somewhere nearby their entrances. I gambled and simply walked around to see if I could get lucky. Note that if you wanna go these places I've mentioned, they are actually on Google Maps. So just search and plan your route accordingly. Rented a bike so I was fine.

Flame spa
Offered sensual massages cos apparently as long as they don't give your dick love till it pops, it still "legal". Went there late at night. Last massage actually at 11pm. Chose the "Flame" signature massage with nuru add-on. Girl was young and hot. Those type that goes to clubs. Firm B-tits and nice ass. Place was luxurious. Everything was in Blackfoot so her bikini glowed. There mirrors so you could see the action while you were on your stomach. Massage starts of with her wearing a bikini and when it came to nuru time, she took it off and did the slip and slide. Massage itself was rather good. Asked for a hard massage and she delivered, even with the slippery nuru gel. Flipped and she used her whole damned body to bring me to climax. Stopped her just to ask if full service was given. Apparently only SOME girls offer it. She didn't. But she offered a bj and so I took it.
Price was 650k+200k nuru and another 100k for tips.

Next day decided to find another place. Found Ofis spa and it gave full service. Asked in their line lol. 900k for everything. Room was like a hotel room. Massage again was not bad. Asked for hard massage and she delivered. The girl was hot as well but not as hot as the girl from flame spa. Knew how to use her hands to get me hard. Unfortunately it was a cbj so couldn't feel much. But the fb was just wow. She was tight! Went cowgirl then missionary then doggy. Her ass was just right for doggy. Finished up, gave a 100k tip and went off.

All in all, the massage place I went to was alright. All of the girls were hot. But it just didn't feel as great as the Thai fls. GFE was there but couldn't French. Was just missing that extra oomph. But if I had to choose, I'd go flame spa again because of the atmosphere and setting. Just gotta get lucky to get is.
MEATY ass is always a plus
Boobs that jiggle, no matter how small (Natural is a plus)
Fluent in french

Milf avg looks with commando service > syt, beauty, supermodel body but deadfish
Old 19-07-2017, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Needagoodone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
Hi,
I'm wondering if we should change money in Bali so as to enjoy better rate like in Batam.
Or better to change in Singapore as it's supposedly more inconvenient in Bali?

Thanks.
Be careful of slight of hand cheats... Tell signs are rates too good to be true.
You think you are walking away with 10 notes but actually only got 9....
Old 28-07-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

any clubs to recommend for partying?
Old 23-09-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
DCognac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those still looking to do more research on Bali, try check out Roy*l P*l*ce Spa. They have two joints, the diponogoro has a more complete service options available as compared to the other one in Kuta. Surprised it isnt mentioned here yet.
Old 24-09-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HilfanSgx View Post
Currently here. In kuta. Last day. It was OK I guess. Couldn't get an fl cos shared a room with friends so was left with massage places went to two. First of all, if you can speak and understand Malay, it would immensely help you bros who plan to go here.

Apparently, in June the police conducted a sting op against massage places that offered extras. So many of the places I researched pretty weren't there any more or had a police presence somewhere nearby their entrances. I gambled and simply walked around to see if I could get lucky. Note that if you wanna go these places I've mentioned, they are actually on Google Maps. So just search and plan your route accordingly. Rented a bike so I was fine.

Flame spa
Offered sensual massages cos apparently as long as they don't give your dick love till it pops, it still "legal". Went there late at night. Last massage actually at 11pm. Chose the "Flame" signature massage with nuru add-on. Girl was young and hot. Those type that goes to clubs. Firm B-tits and nice ass. Place was luxurious. Everything was in Blackfoot so her bikini glowed. There mirrors so you could see the action while you were on your stomach. Massage starts of with her wearing a bikini and when it came to nuru time, she took it off and did the slip and slide. Massage itself was rather good. Asked for a hard massage and she delivered, even with the slippery nuru gel. Flipped and she used her whole damned body to bring me to climax. Stopped her just to ask if full service was given. Apparently only SOME girls offer it. She didn't. But she offered a bj and so I took it.
Price was 650k+200k nuru and another 100k for tips.

Next day decided to find another place. Found Ofis spa and it gave full service. Asked in their line lol. 900k for everything. Room was like a hotel room. Massage again was not bad. Asked for hard massage and she delivered. The girl was hot as well but not as hot as the girl from flame spa. Knew how to use her hands to get me hard. Unfortunately it was a cbj so couldn't feel much. But the fb was just wow. She was tight! Went cowgirl then missionary then doggy. Her ass was just right for doggy. Finished up, gave a 100k tip and went off.

All in all, the massage place I went to was alright. All of the girls were hot. But it just didn't feel as great as the Thai fls. GFE was there but couldn't French. Was just missing that extra oomph. But if I had to choose, I'd go flame spa again because of the atmosphere and setting. Just gotta get lucky to get is.
Was in BALI a few years ago....Was introduced to this MUSRO KTV ( wonder still around ? Haha ! )....That nite the Mamasan told us all the Top Babes already Booked by VVIPs.....( Think she actually dun have any Babes ! LOL !!! ).....Our Host "insisted that we must "gave face to him"....so we "entertained and booked Takeaways"....which were Young Single Mums ( even only 21 yrs ! ).... Quickly get it over with...and Happiest is when she left...so I can sleep earlier for my Golf next morning at New Kuta !!!
Old 30-09-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
D3NI3D deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Staying in Kuta 12-20 Nov. Mainly for dental work @ 911 Dentist but wouldnt mind getting my dick wet while I recover. Are there booking joints like in Batam. First time in Bali.

LEEEEEEROOOOOY JEEEEEENKIN!!!!
Old 23-10-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LoverBoy36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi all , will be flying to bali tomorow. Any good clubs or pub which have balinese girls ? Would love to have a experience with them. Thanks in advance.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qwertystar123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, Can share her contact please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhostock View Post
This thread seems quiet.... Here is a little info about Bali, as I experienced a couple of weeks ago

I knew her from a friend, And called her to my hotel, unfortunately she couldn't come that night and promised me to come in the morning.

Face 8.5/10 (cute, big eyes)
Body 8/10 (small & slim with nice round boobs)
BJ 7/10
FJ 8/10
Attitude 8.5/10 (talkative, playful... Indonesian language though...)

DC 800k IDR, 1 shot (60min max)

She ask me to introduce my friends to look for her when visitting Bali. For serious only please... Having a blackberry pin number is a must!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1