The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2017, 02:13 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Another great year is coming to an end, Team Phillip would like to express our gratitude & thankfulness for all your support in 2016 and looking forward to an even greater Fire Rooster year of 2017. 2016 was a significant year with all the historical events such as BREXIT, US election, Syria Civil War, Turkey Coup, etc etc, where Team Phillip hopes we have also successfully make a tiny indent in the history of Asean entertainment scene, we will definitely aim to do better in 2017 and hope for your continual support.

Now, let us celebrate this exciting, colorful, grand, magical New Year with a great big smile. Wishing you a year full of happiness and prosperity.
Old 04-02-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Coolant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocatus View Post
Hi Bro ! I am working in Guangzhou, property sector. Been here for a few months. Looking for bros out here who are staying in Gz.

To all bros- Currently, i have contacts in Tianhe Area. I do not have time to explore other areas. I have tried massage spa that offers full, hj only or bbbj. Recently tried one for 398. Bbbj and massage. 90mins. Topped up another 30 for a second shot.
Bro, can pm me which spa provides full (fj) services? Thanks
Old 17-02-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 22
Cutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to behold

Anyone spa that are good to go as per now? Will be free from work at Guangzhou tomorrow.
Old 21-02-2017, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
thumbthumb is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Thanks Bro. Check inbox
Wah.. i am here in gz now.. and it is really a 死城。。。
Bro have any recommendation at Tianhe area?
Old 21-02-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

traveller97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am arriving next week staying in Tian He near GZ East MTR. Can anyone suggest a place I should visit in the evening?
Old 21-02-2017, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ipod_mini17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been reading a lot about this thread. Other than no.9, is there other massage spas wth happy ending available?

Will be alone. Can meetup to cheong together too
Old 01-04-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
geong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most of the massage parlor includes happy ending for regular customers. As for first timer, really depends on your luck and chemistry with the her.

As a norm, most of them will ask you if you are first time there bla bla bla, so as to access and decide to give or not to give. Good luck.
Old 11-04-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster

heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, I heard of club kama in gz...wanted to try black dishes this week. any recent reviews on latins Columbians, blacks etc
Old 14-04-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mauboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlychaser View Post
Hello, I heard of club kama in gz...wanted to try black dishes this week. any recent reviews on latins Columbians, blacks etc
dont bother to go if you are chinese, they dont serve chinese there. i went there b4 with my angmoh friends, the gals dont even come over to drink with us. it is after i left the place than the gals start drinking with my angmoh friends. drinks are about 1k-1.3k for 18year chivas. gals are 100usd a shot at their hotel.
Old 15-04-2017, 02:54 AM
Samster (M)

Amroo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

this is my first time here,
so, I'll be in GZ next June, stay in La perle international
any recommendation, anyone try this hotel massage? good or not, rate, include HJ, BJ, or no?

thanks in advance
Old 15-04-2017, 02:55 AM
Samster (M)

Amroo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

this is my first time here,
so, I'll be in GZ next June, stay in La perle international
any recommendation, anyone try this hotel massage? good or not, rate, include HJ, BJ, or no?

thanks in advance
Old 19-04-2017, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 19
skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlychaser View Post
Was quite a scene seeing all these Arabians, Indians in a club in Guangzhou. SHt like Manhattan bar in Shanghai. Din try the girls there as haven't seen the right one.
Old 08-05-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster (M)

JJ0502 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bro ! I am working in Guangzhou, property sector. Been here for a few months. Looking for bros out here who are staying in Gz.

To all bros- Currently, i have contacts in Tianhe Area. I do not have time to explore other areas. I have tried massage spa that offers full, hj only or bbbj. Recently tried one for 398. Bbbj and massage. 90mins. Topped up another 30 for a second shot.
Hey Bro, going to GZ for a short business trip soon. Staying at the tianhe xiancun area. can pm me your contacts? Thanks alot
Old 09-05-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Current Market Price [in Rmb]
Massage Palour
Full body massage 178 - 238
Extra svcs? Depends, need to nego. As low as 100 rmb for a HJ
Full body massage with bbbj 368 - 398
Full body massage with fj 398 - 468

Fls
As low as 350 for a fj
Some put in costume / aj / others svc. From 400 - 1000
Old 14-05-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros! Thanks for the questions and add! I have always been a silent reader for the past few years in SBF. [My Favorite stable SGLG] haha! Always been a fan of massage. Half a year in Gz now, and I have learnt a lot of stuffs. The way things works etc, and most importantly, to avoid getting scam! Scamming level is sibei high here. [facepalm]

I will try to post regularly and share some stories with you bros out here. Please have some leniency on my English. Language environment is Canton / Mandarin. Rarely uses English, so… please understand. Hope more bros can share your own stories in Gz !

First of all, a short introduction on the cities. Guangdong is the province, consist of a lot of cities. Guangzhou and Shenzhen both belongs to Guangdong. Dongguan, Foshan, Shunde, Huizhou and many more. I don’t frequent Shenzhen often, but stories from friends have always been fascinating.

Shenzhen is a very special city. Consist of a lot of other city people. (Whatever City in China you can name of, you can find them in Shenzhen), and of course a lot of foreigners. All of them came to Shenzhen for –To earn Money -. And thus, you will find a lot of ladies who are in long distance relationship with their families. They are all humans, and they have needs. Once you hit the right one, with some good food and conversation, you can really get them on your bed, or even as a FB, or even luckier, you got yourself a sugar mummy. (my friend got a really rich girlfriend who drives a Maserati, gratz to him).

Guangzhou on the other hand is much more lively. Famous for its food. For those who are thingking about Dongguan, yes, Dongguan is one of the hottest in China, (some bros can vouch for that), but a recent crackdown on vice activities causes Dongguan to lose its formal self. Chionging in Guangzhou is not like SG, girls do not dare to advertise themselves openly. The only place you can hunt for is Massage palour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1