The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2017, 03:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanuman View Post
How ironic that I am now working in Hatyai but for R&R I travel to KL or Penang as it has become too expensive to party here in Hatyai and Danok.
Indeed a big irony!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 08-04-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Anybody around apr 10-14?
Old 08-04-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 18
kawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can check if there are any bus transfer service from Don Muang Airport to Pattaya? Don't want to detour at Suvarnabhumi to pattaya if possible.
Old 08-04-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawa333 View Post
Can check if there are any bus transfer service from Don Muang Airport to Pattaya? Don't want to detour at Suvarnabhumi to pattaya if possible.
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...ort+to+pattaya

If your browser dun support google, let me know.
Old 10-04-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawa333 View Post
USD $1000 and i hold your hand as i search google for you how to transfer service to Pattaya, since appears your fingers too precious to push keys yourself
Old 12-04-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Mitchrapp2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I share my first post. About a month ago went Pattaya for a business trip.

It was tiring and I quite lazy to go out and get a girl so I turned to wechat.

Long story short, totally diff person turned up in my hotel, some laos man/woman type. I cant even be sure of her actual gender. Im grossed out and rejected her but she insisted on being paid. Knn, run inside my room and refused to leave until I paid her and give me the my boss is mafia will beat me if i go back without money. Bobian llst paid her 4000 baht.

Never use wechat lols.
Old 13-04-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchrapp2000 View Post

Long story short, totally diff person turned up in my hotel, some laos man/woman type. I cant even be sure of her actual gender. Im grossed out and rejected her but she insisted on being paid. Knn, run inside my room and refused to leave until I paid her and give me the my boss is mafia will beat me if i go back without money. Bobian llst paid her 4000 baht.

Never use wechat lols.
if you have read some post her before your trip , you would have saved 4kB.

She scaring you , the only mafia she knows is from the movies!
Old 13-04-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:

Never use wechat lols.
You scared of Katooey making empty threats? have mafia boss? he talk cock u think Mafia gang will charge hotel room with CCTV for only 4k baht?

This Katooey have more balls than you!!!!!!!
Time to learn to man up carrot cake.
Old 13-04-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sabu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Never use wechat lols.

Dun be sad you not the only one kena this before lol..
In bkk I use wechat to find gal in the end come up is a LB
I told him I not interested in LB and
Insist 4k if not he call his bf, as for me I still bargain half he accept and go..
Next time if happen just call the reception ask them help you make a call the police..

Money lost lessson learn
Old 18-04-2017, 11:21 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This field report gives a summary of my april trips to Thailand. It is meant to give you a rough idea of what is expected and share the experience i have with other readers. It is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Reader here may feel free to share your ideas and comment.

Day 2 & 3

2 Night in Pattaya (9 April 2017 – 11 April 2017)

The next day woke up for breakfast, the hotel package include free breakfast and it came it was good portion of western style breakfast. It was really good and not those simple toasted bread type. After that, we ask around for pricing on transport to Pattaya. In the end all was beyond our budget so try out the Grab Taxi Service there. It was really kind of the different, the Grab Taxi as fast and in a few minutes we got the cab. We can also see agar agar how much it cost before we decide to use the service or not.

As usual, not new there, this is my 3th trip to pattaya. I will usually visit certain eating place when i am there as it have seen been a routine. Every trip, i try out different place and different feel. This trip is early and did not crash into the songkran period. If crash into songkran period, it will be very fun there and the songkran there is usually on the 18 and 19 of april.

I stay in Bravely Plaza Hotel. My first impression for this hotel was just so-so not really not the standard but it is really what is paid is what you get. The hotel was near to walking street and can be easily access via songtiaw. I think the hotel was especially for Indian guests as it is surrounded with lot of Indian restaurtant as well as many guests who stay in that hotel are Indian. It is a gal friendly hotel. I book the hotel for a king or queen size room but not sure what happen it was given a double single so i have to join the two single together to form a king size bed. The hotel has a swimming pool, but the room was just normal, nothing to shout about. I didn’t really attract me to take any pics of it. The breakfast was ok, is a buffet style with western and also local style food.

First day was spend walking through various soi and also enjoying nice food at various location. We went to mirror at Honey2, Saibai dee for the soapy. I link out with a lady i known and she brought us to a nice and romantic place for dinner in the night call the sky gallery. I not sure of the address as all was arranged by her. It is located at the top of the hill and also there is a chocolate factory cafe beside it. The place has a nice clear sea view in the night too and is very windy. It was my first visit to that place. I think is a very nice place and also we enjoy the food there and the price was reasonable.
and most important is i do not sleep alone for the night.

Second day was more happening, we exploring more eating place and we also went back to one of the soapy. The soapy massage standard there was normal, really nothing to shout about, i still prefer soapy in BKK. The price also varies from which country you are from and is also quite standard. I also notice that Honey2 have more Indian and Japanese client while the rest have a mixture. There is also alot of foot and body massage shop near whole stretch of road that i stay. Price are all about all the same from the cheapest of 150baht per hour to 200baht per hour. We choose one of the shops with chio lady that we like and go for a relaxing foot massage after a tired and hot day of walking.

In the night, we walk round most of the soi with bar. Lot of eye contact from the gals and lot of gals pulling from the gals asking to go in for a drink. After that we went to walking street. It seem to change a bit as there is a lot of new club and bar which was still under construction during my visit last year. There are also Labanoon concert last year during the songkran period, not sure about this year. We walk one round from the front to the to the end then decided to step into one agogo bar. We choose to go agogo instead of club because we are not good drinker and i think we have also pass the age of clubbing. We would also prefer a place for chilling as well as sit down to relax and look at hot chick.

I cannot recall the name of both agogo bar that we went it but i can said lady are better in terms of look and quality. Bar fine price including short time or long time can easily go up from 5 to 7k which i think is abit expensive. I still have many more days to go so have to budget a bit. We grab some drink, buy some lady drink, chat and rubba rubba some ladies at both of the agogo that we went in.

Both of us spend the second night sleeping alone.

The third day was only a half day there only. We went for lunch and then another foot massage and then walk round to ask for price of transport to airport and get the cheapest out of all. This is my first time taking plane form pattaya utapao airport to chiangmai airport.

The airport was really small and crowded with Chinese tourist and i think this is a share airport with the military.

This will sum up my 2 night stay in pattaya.

Day 4 & 5 will be continue in chiangmai thread.......

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-04-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Thai 'Sin City' finds abstaining from sex hard.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/th...ining-sex-hard
Old 20-04-2017, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Onyx hotel sale

Onyx is offering a buy 1 get next 1 free, or 50% off on 2 nites.

U can stay for as little as B900 per nite incl breakfast.

They have 7 properties in Partya.

Details at www.onyx-hospitality.com/1free1/
Old 06-05-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mastery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

planning for pattaya excursion next week for 5 days, saw most reviews are on bars and pickup joints. any recommendation for gentlemen club or crusise party?
Old 06-05-2017, 04:47 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastery View Post
planning for pattaya excursion next week for 5 days, saw most reviews are on bars and pickup joints. any recommendation for gentlemen club or crusise party?
Don't forget to explore the beaches during the night, you may find some hidden gems
Old 06-05-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastery View Post
5 days in Pattaya can be boring unless you're strictly a bar fan.
For G-Clubs just head to Bangkok.
Best in the whole of Thailand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Don't forget to explore the beaches during the night, you may find some hidden gems
555 most of the hidden gems (streetwalkers) on Beach Road are dinosaurs and aqua men leh!

In Pattaya for better looking puyings better hunt at Agogo/Beer Bars or disco FLs.

In Phuket hunt in discos for FLs.

In Dannok hunt in KFC Farms or KTVs (fair skin SYTs).

In Bangkok go for soapy massage parlours as better value than Agogo Bars.

In Chiang Mai go for soapy massage parlours as better value and quality than Agogo/Beer Bars.
Chiang Mai Agogo/Beer Bars is super cannot make it.

Each city/town has its own pros and cons in different segments of adult entertainment.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 06-05-2017 at 05:21 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1