The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Jennie

Old 26-04-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 19
Mai Jia Qi is a splendid one to beholdMai Jia Qi is a splendid one to beholdMai Jia Qi is a splendid one to beholdMai Jia Qi is a splendid one to beholdMai Jia Qi is a splendid one to beholdMai Jia Qi is a splendid one to beholdMai Jia Qi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

yeah...clearly trash...and i was zapped by some fella...prob either some supporter of that place or the boss himself...zzzz...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Don't compare with Batam lah.. u need to ferry over to batam and waste time

U just need to check out any other hair salon and u will know the geylang new hair salon is trash.

Last edited by Mai Jia Qi; 26-04-2017 at 09:30 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old 27-04-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
slasherxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how is Mei Tai Wan recently ah? did any of the bros go back and take a not?

actually i been going supergirls. is not that bad la. the girls usually wear damn short skirts and they massage your hands all that. all quite friendly and will attend to your every need..quite shiok what.
Old 27-04-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
slasherxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how is mei tai wan recently ah? did any of the bros went back and take a look?

actually super girls is not that bad. all are really super pretty. syt. wear tight short skirts and give you hands massage. very friendly and attend to your needs.
Old 03-05-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
g1937966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bros, any recommendations? Keen to go for hair spa/cut soon.
Old 11-05-2017, 10:33 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasherxxx View Post
how is mei tai wan recently ah? did any of the bros went back and take a look?

actually super girls is not that bad. all are really super pretty. syt. wear tight short skirts and give you hands massage. very friendly and attend to your needs.
HAHA

This is because u have not try other salons! Super girl to me is trash.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 12-05-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 14
nicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Hi all,

My FR for MTW Tywritt, i've been a mysterious shopper and die hard fan of good salon that give the ultimate GFE sensation.

3 visits total for MTW, i hope the boss read this as well.

First visit - During a lunch before my meeting, i finally went to try the svcs there. Difficult location for parking, during wet weather i will surely cancel the trip there. Parked at the multi storey carpark beside the building, cross the road is already a headache. Went in and was not pleasantly greeted by the counter. The exterior looks old, interior is modern but aged. I didn't ask for anyone in particular since i am the mystery shopper. I opt for a 1 hour hair cut and wash, was assigned to the oldest milf there, a chinese. 1) the girls here do not introduce their name, poor PR strategy. 2) the girls here looks like they are all fighting among each others. 3) the way i see those customers that opt for a spa session wasn't interacting much with the hairstylist. Well, surely is something not for me. But if you want a quick thrill eyeing at tight skirts, tight top okok girl next door can always try out. This assigned stylist then begin by massaging my back for almost 20 minutes, cut my hair and then wash and massage again. Here is a boosting point, though not much PR techniques, but her strength and skills were pleasant. Going to wash my hair, she even wash my face without my consent. No ear digging. Blow, style and off i go.

2nd visit - Was also going for a meeting, hair grew long. I went over to see if there is any improvement. Same thing, no one at the counter. I entered and asked for a cut, everyone was busy doing their things and doesn't look like hungry for money. Was assigned to another stylist, mid 20s hotter than the first in tight skirt and hot bod but not a looker. Doesn't matter, same thing massage cut wash massage facial blow and go. This time round, the strength was not good enough but at least she can hold a conversation well.

3rd visit - my impression changed when i was assigned to this girl. Mid 20s, was having a cold and flu. Dressed in a extremely tight turtle neck, super hot bod top and lower. She greeted me with the gfe i always wanted. Too bad, again they don't practice introducing themselves. I wonder how can they have retention rate? Area of improvement. This time round, her massage strength was perfect, always checking if i am comfortable, hold a good conversation with me and pamper me like a real customer. However, waiting for her to give me a card to return and etc, unfortunately no such practice.

Overall, i will return for a nothing more than 1 hour haircut. For me to opt for their 2 hour spa svc and spend there, i will do so if all the concerns above are addressed properly.

TQ

“Michael: There's nothing here to fear.
Lucifer: Well, there's always the truth.”
: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=470573
Old 13-05-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
b831 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicklite View Post
Hi all,

My FR for MTW Tywritt, i've been a mysterious shopper and die hard fan of good salon that give the ultimate GFE sensation.

First visit - During a lunch before my meeting, i finally went to try the svcs there. Difficult location for parking, during wet weather i will surely cancel the trip there. Parked at the multi storey carpark beside the building, cross the road is already a headache. Went in and was not pleasantly greeted by the counter. The exterior looks old, interior is modern but aged. I didn't ask for anyone in particular since i am the mystery shopper. I opt for a 1 hour hair cut and wash, was assigned to the oldest milf there, a chinese. 1) the girls here do not introduce their name, poor PR strategy. 2) the girls here looks like they are all fighting among each others. 3) the way i see those customers that opt for a spa session wasn't interacting much with the hairstylist. Well, surely is something not for me. But if you want a quick thrill eyeing at tight skirts, tight top okok girl next door can always try out. This assigned stylist then begin by massaging my back for almost 20 minutes, cut my hair and then wash and massage again. Here is a boosting point, though not much PR techniques, but her strength and skills were pleasant. Going to wash my hair, she even wash my face without my consent. No ear digging. Blow, style and off i go.

2nd visit - Was also going for a meeting, hair grew long. I went over to see if there is any improvement. Same thing, no one at the counter. I entered and asked for a cut, everyone was busy doing their things and doesn't look like hungry for money. Was assigned to another stylist, mid 20s hotter than the first in tight skirt and hot bod but not a looker. Doesn't matter, same thing massage cut wash massage facial blow and go. This time round, the strength was not good enough but at least she can hold a conversation well.

3rd visit - my impression changed when i was assigned to this girl. Mid 20s, was having a cold and flu. Dressed in a extremely tight turtle neck, super hot bod top and lower. She greeted me with the gfe i always wanted. Too bad, again they don't practice introducing themselves. I wonder how can they have retention rate? Area of improvement. This time round, her massage strength was perfect, always checking if i am comfortable, hold a good conversation with me and pamper me like a real customer. However, waiting for her to give me a card to return and etc, unfortunately no such practice.

Overall, i will return for a nothing more than 1 hour haircut. For me to opt for their 2 hour spa svc and spend there, i will do so if all the concerns above are addressed properly.

TQ
Ur a man right? If you like her service why not ask for her name so you can find her again? Same like in massage places, if u random one and like her service, ask for her name so you can find her again?
Seems like you want them to 'beg' for your return. Maybe you should realize that this place has many regulars and if her service is as good as you mentioned, she probably has enough customers to bother pandering herself to you.
Old 15-05-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hotrabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by g1937966 View Post
Hi bros, any recommendations? Keen to go for hair spa/cut soon.
Perfect styles
Near boon keng mrt
Old 15-05-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai Jia Qi View Post
finally went to give this a try today, supposed to go down yest but last min had things on, so changed the appt to today..spoke to the one whom i think is the best-looking amongst all judging from their fb page...

when i reached, she said she needed to go off and arrange another one to cut and wash for me...i was like wth!! but i thought never mind la, since already come down, just try and see how...

the gal who wash and cut for me was ok la, not really my type but young and sweet...my aim was to check out the place and to have a proper cut and massage, something different from my usual haunt...

place is nicely renovated, still new la...but that really is about it...nothing to shout abt for this place...

the facilities lose to the established outlets like MTW... only had 3 washing bays...but a lot of chairs in front...

doesn't have a spa room for those who want more privacy and less noise from the outside...

to the skills and service level...again, lose to those more established outlets like MTW...(i used MTW bcos I think most bros who are into hair spas would have been there minimally once before)... the gal who massaged for me can't massaged for nuts, maybe bcos newbie....she says she worked at hair salon previously, so cut and wash skills ok (or at least she claims), massage still learning...ok fine...

her cut and wash skills also leaves much to be desired...i'm not looking for a stylist haircut, just a simple and normal cut that most guys will do...after she finished with the cut, i was like wtf!! i knew i am gonna waste money already, so decided to make do with the cut and proceed for the wash and massage...

wash-wise, the time spent and skills also lose....massage also non-existent..

so seriously, my advice is skip this place... those established outlets at jln besar will thrash this place upside down....at least until the skills and services here improves in future...

having said so, i think the worst thing is the pricing... i took the $89.90 spa package... there's other packages but it all involved doing face mask, i'm not really into doing face mask at such places...if i really want i would have gone to a facial place... so the $89 package is the one with wash and spa but without face mask...

top it off with a hair cut for $20... that's like almost $110....at the end of it, u need to circle the slip of paper to give tips...$2/$5/$10... seriously, the boss of this place need to review this...otherwise this place probably ain't gonna survive for long... jln besar places are cheaper, services and skills are better....

oh, the final straw, when i left, i asked if can pay by credit card, the boss (this moustache guy, who keeps walking in and out from the front desk to the back and forth) replied he don't have because the banks mandate him to put down a 120k deposit....not so sure how true is this but when i told him other places are much cheaper and can pay by card... he simply gave me the bo chup face...

and last thing...the parking for this area is horrible la... damn difficult to find parking by the street side... the nearest possible parking is probably at the grandlink sq area... and it's by the hour unless u go after 5pm...

so...end of the story...i'll most likely not go back again....although the girls all wear super short shorts and like to show their butt cheeks... i think i saw 3 or 4 today... so the whole session i was enjoying the butt cheeks bcos the service and skills ain't nothing to shout about...

advice to all bros is dun bother to go to this place.. it is just another hair spa salon where the boss employ a lot of malaysians and PRCs and package them as some Supergirls and jack up their prices to make it seem elusive... mind you, it costs $169 for a 2 hour spa!

U can try perfect styles hair spa $35 1hr + dig ear $16 = only $51nis
Hair cut $15
Old 15-05-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrabbit View Post
U can try perfect styles hair spa $35 1hr + dig ear $16 = only $51nis
Hair cut $15
Price good skills not bad
Old 01-06-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicklite View Post
Hi all,

TQ
Please pardon them. Well, you can always ask for their names.
Old 01-06-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

nicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant future
Cool Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by b831 View Post
Ur a man right? If you like her service why not ask for her name so you can find her again? Same like in massage places, if u random one and like her service, ask for her name so you can find her again?
Seems like you want them to 'beg' for your return. Maybe you should realize that this place has many regulars and if her service is as good as you mentioned, she probably has enough customers to bother pandering herself to you.
Oops... Someone might be either acting hero/ internal stakeholders of this outlet.

If you cannot accept general feedback, you ought to step back a little. From who do you think i would like them to beg for return? I've been to so many places for variety of hoo-hah. Almost every single place will introduce themselves.

Just 2 cents. + 1

Old 01-06-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Please pardon them. Well, you can always ask for their names.
I should maybe, however. It's a mystery shopper experience. Something to share on visit.

Everyone can call me a MP/HS Critic. I only give honest view.

Old 02-06-2017, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

self introduction like ktv in china? So far don't see that in SG
Old 14-06-2017, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bros,

What does MTW hair spa service include? How long the duration? Pardon me, browses the thread, but did not see the specific service provided of a hair spa.Appreciate some enlightenment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1