The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Underwear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My ExWife, her sis and her mum

Bro, your stories sibeh HOT! Thumbs up! More cumming ya?! Awaiting
Old 30-04-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
Asgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to behold

More More pls.
Old 30-04-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 8
JoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbossbeast View Post
The Betrayal
As I mentioned in the last story, my ex was behaving coldly towards me, no sex at home and even our walks in the parks or outdoor sex were totally cut. We seldom dine out together or go out together, even if we did, her topics was always James. Although I was in contact with Pinky at that time, it was just texting and nothing else. I knew that in the past I have betrayed my ex by having sex with her sis and her mum but after marriage I was a faithful man.....

.......I saw my ex naked on the bed and James was painting her. She was moaning loudly. Then James moved up and gave her a mouth bonk, she was slurping him loudly. She pushed him on the bed and ride him, he was grabbing her boobs and she was riding like a mad cow girl. She was so enjoying herself that she didn’t realised someone was watching her from the door. As James tap her, she sat up and inserted James 2ic into her mouth and she started to give him a BBBJ. As James give a loud moan, it was the signal that he has ejected into her mouth and she swallowed everything. She had never let me CIM before.
Bro, may I ask... before this happen, when the incident about Leong use Channel and your naked photo to blackmail them to have sex together with him then blow you. Did your ex know you have sex with her sister and mom after the that incident? or you confessed to your ex?
Old 30-04-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
johnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great update, though sad to hear about the betrayal.

To return:

Chaku
Saltyraw
Prince7
SureScore
Lamborghini

Old 30-04-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Rezphys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story!
Old 01-05-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope TS will update soon.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
Bigbossbeast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigbossbeast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwat View Post
Kind of sad TS, stay strong
Thanks Bro, shit happens but we must learn to pick up from there
Old 01-05-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

Bigbossbeast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigbossbeast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeLee2016 View Post
Bro, may I ask... before this happen, when the incident about Leong use Channel and your naked photo to blackmail them to have sex together with him then blow you. Did your ex know you have sex with her sister and mom after the that incident? or you confessed to your ex?
No, my ex didn't know. We promised each other to leave everything behind and start anew after marriage. Actually there are more to Leong but don't wish to bring that up at this moment, maybe will include in at the end of my trilogy. At that age when I married, promises are everything, to be faithful too, now old liao, just follow the animation Avatar, transform to the blue side when in need but remember to turn back to human form and be responsible for thr family.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnl View Post
Great update, though sad to hear about the betrayal.
Thanks bro, glad you all liked my story
Old 01-05-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

Chapter 2: Pinky (Sequel to My ExWife, her sis and her mum)

Chapter 2 Pinky

Bought a new tap to replace the faulty one in the kitchen. Went out of my house to turn off the mains. Was busy figuring out when ……..

Pinky- Hi, what are you doing?

Turn around and saw the same lady who saw me and my wife making out the other night. Pinky was a tall girl, about 1.7m, C boobs and a pretty face (Reason I called her pinky is she looks like pinky cheung). She was wearing a tight t-shirt and Bermuda with a packet of food in her hand.

Me- Hi, oh changing tap must off power supply first

Pinky- Wah, you so li hai know how to change tap? You plumber?

Me- No lah, this kind of simple thing it’s a must know if you are living alone

Pinky- Oh but I don’t know, next time can call you to help?

Me- Of course but first you must give me your handphone number cause Im working, most of the time not at home. You staying alone?

Pinky- Im staying with a roommate here

Sian half.

Me- Oh I see, seldom see you or your roommate around

Pinky- We work late, she worked in a factory, I work in , next time then chat with you, my food getting cold

Not bad, at least her roommate is not male.

Me- Then you faster go eat, by the way that day very sorry, We didn’t meant to let you see, was late so didn’t expect any one to walk by, hope I didn’t scare you
Pinky- Well, I was observing you 2 in action for awhile, didn’t want to disturb you, seldom see “live” show in public too (giggling away)
Wanted to ask her if she wanted to join or watch live again but hold back as it was only our first conversation.

We exchanged numbers and she went. It was my first encounter with Pinky.
Apologies to all, was quite busy recently and will try to update whenever I have time to keep this thread alive

http://asianwiki.com/Pinky_Cheung (In case you are curious how Pinky cheung looks like)
Old 01-05-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
rottenday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chapter 2: Pinky (Sequel to My ExWife, her sis and her mum)

Nice story TS, pls continue
Old 02-05-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
SmartWhiteBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chapter 2: Pinky (Sequel to My ExWife, her sis and her mum)

Nice updates!
Old 02-05-2017, 12:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
damndaniel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Great story bro
Old 02-05-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

You have a message.
Pinky – Hi, am I disturbing you? What are you doing?

Me- Nope,I just finish setting up my work area and ready for business later

Pinky- Oh you working, what do you work as?

This simple exchange of SMS(that time only sms) kickstart our friendship. Pinky is a Malaysian, 5 years older than me. She came to Singapore to work a year back with her roommate as factory workers but couldn’t stand the sexual harassment by her boss therefore decided to quit and look for another job. Due to her education level, she couldn’t find any so to make ends meet, ended up working as a KTV girl. At first, she was very reluctant to tell me what she was working as, she was afraid I will look down on her. It was only after she knew I worked as a waiter in a KTV, she blunted out accidentally. She told me she is not those who let all customers touch and only chat + drink with them. Tips are low and most customers came to chat but she managed to secure some regulars and there will bound to be lonely ppl who just wants to chat. It was after a few conversations that I knew we were working in the same building, just different level.

Pinky- We always chat, your wife not jealous? Is it ok? Don’t want to be mistaken as 3rd party

Me- Its fine, nowadays she also seldom talks to me, anyway we are just messaging each other, we don’t even talk on the phone or meet.

That was about 1 week before I discover my ex and James. She was really behaving oddly during that period, whenever im at work and called home, she would always tell me she is out for dinner with James. When Im at home, she will tell me she is on diet , not eating.

Last edited by Bigbossbeast; 02-05-2017 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Wrong title
Old 02-05-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

I didn’t tell Pinky what happen after I caught my ex in the act. It was after she drop the bombshell that she wanted a divorce that I rang Pinky up. First time calling her, don’t know why but the first person I wanted to call was her.

Pinky- Hi, Im surprised you call, anything urgent? Is my house on fire?

Me- No, just feeling very sad and want to talk to someone, are you free to talk now?

Pinky- Im working now, why not you come and pick me after work and we go for supper?

Me- Sounds good

Picked her up and went for supper, after eating, we drove to East Coast Park for a walk. Found a good spot on the breakwater and chatted. Broke the news that Im getting a divorce soon, she felt sad for me but there was a bit of happiness in her eyes too. After talking to her, I felt happier, it was about 4am in the morning as we walked back to my car. It was windy and we were walking quite close to each other, my hand touch her hand and I just grab it. It was so smooth.

Back in the car, started the car and we were about to go back. I was driving my uncle’s car which only left a few months before scrapping. Her seatbelt was stuck and I moved over to helped her. Despite the smoky smell from the KTV, she was emitting a nice smell. I turn and look at her in the eyes and our lips just locked. My hands start to auto roam around her, her hands reached out for my harden 2ic.I reached in her clothes and unhook her bra and start to attack her twin peaks while she unzip me and started to rub my 2ic. I slowly move my hands south and reached for her panties. She moved her head and whisper into my ears.

Pinky- Its my time of the month
In my mind was dam, wrong timing.

Before I talk she had moved her head down and swallow my whole 2ic in it. She was sucking it like a popsicle and really giving me a deep throat. I rub her breasts and she continue a nice bbbj on me. I tap her and told her I was about to shoot, she didn’t stop but instead went faster. Small head took over and just unloaded everything into her mouth, she didn’t stop and continue till I gave a loud moan. Quickly passed her some tissues but she told me she had swallowed everything. One of the best CIM I ever had till now.

Last edited by Bigbossbeast; 02-05-2017 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Wrong title
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1