The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking my ex colleague

colleague: can you stop messaging me? it's irritating. i need to work

i was so shocked. and hurt by his words.. but still, i kept my cool

me: oh ok.

me: then after work? are we going anywhere?

colleague: what makes you think we are going anywhere?

i was really stunned by what he said.. his complete change in attitude towards me. he was such a jerk now!

me: gym? or hotel?

colleague: eh you married leh.. still want to ask me go hotel?

me: didn't we go before already..

colleague: yeah.. and i gave you a good time right? you song already right. so now what you want?

me: go again lo. i pay again ok?

colleague: it's not about you paying ok. sorry not interested liao.

me: why? did i do something wrong??

colleague: yes. you are very lousy in bed. ask you suck my cock also cannot. not good in bed at all. and honestly i have to be direct here. you are quite plump also, not that hot. so you get it?

me: why are you so mean now!!

colleague: when we fucked it was a good time, a good memory to have ok? if you want to fuck again, then either you pay me 1k or you agree to let me ask my friends to join in lo. understand?

i was furious with him!!! so i was just a one night stand to him??? he was so nice.. i thought he.... i thought he...... NEVERMIND.

i felt tears in my eyes... put my phone away... then... boss kind of saw me tearing... i quickly got up and went to the toilet to hide.

i couldn't stop crying..

what have i done!!

he used me!

i willingly let him use me! and i thought i could end up loving him!!

he used me! he took my money too!

what have i done???
Old 29-04-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
WhipItOut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the upd TS
Old 29-04-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

i hid in the toilet for a long time.. a really long time.. maybe an hour or so.. by the time i went back.. our office allows us to leave much earlier for lunch to avoid the crowd. so most of them had already left. colleague too. i was glad he wasn't there. i went to my table and put my head down. i was in no mood to eat. a few minutes later. suddenly.. someone tapped me gently on my head.. omg.. is it him who's coming to apologise.. he put his hand on my shoulder and rubber it.. i rose my head to realise... omg.. it was boss!

boss: are you ok?

me: oh. yes . sorry .. just taking a nap during lunch break..

was worried he thought i was sleeping on the job.. he felt my forehead, testing my temperature. then he stroked my hair..

boss: nah it's ok. you take as much time as you need. i want you to feel ok.

me: thank you boss..

we both remained silent for a moment. his hand still on my shoulder, rubbing..

boss: tell you what. you need to rest properly. come.. follow me.

me: huh

but being scared of him, i did what he told me.. he led me into his office. it was big and spacious. he closed the door behind me..

boss: take a seat!

i did as told. sat liao then realise my dress was a bit short. the sofa wasn't even, knees will elevate slightly.. he definitely could see my panties...

he walked over and poured us some drinks. his scotch... i thought he thought that i was unwell?? he handed me a drink, which he usually only reserve for clients..

boss: try it.... anyway, is everything ok? who upset you?

i tried the drink.. it was strong. i drank it up quickly.. did not answer him yet..

boss: quarreled with husband?

i didn't want to tell him about colleague. so i nodded my head instead...

boss: come.. drink mine... you need it.. will happier after this..

i accepted his second drink..

boss: come... tell me your problems....
Old 30-04-2017, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
oxleyshooter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Camping for more update
Old 30-04-2017, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates TS, do continue.
Old 30-04-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
MrWorld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for updating TS
Old 30-04-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

oh I think I know where this is going and I like it....
Old 30-04-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster

boss: so do you want me to fire him?

me: fire him?

oh dear... what have i told him?? i am kind of drunk!!

me: no no. it's not his fault.. don't fire him..

boss: you very nice leh. he used you and fucked you for fun. you still want to protect him...

i realise my head was on his shoulder, he had one arm over my shoulder and holding to my waist, and the other hand was stroking my thigh. so near to my panties!!

boss: you ah.. naughty girl..

he smacked my thigh, then now his finger was touching the fabric of my panties, finger rubbing the vagina area gently...

he whispered into my ears: married already still let him fuck... but nevermind.. i understand... i also married... married life is tough... he's not married. thats why he doesn't understand... i understand ok.. you have nothing to worry about...

he started to lick my ears...
Old 30-04-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

me: ohhh... ohhh...

oh gosh.. my boss is licking my ears! it's turning me on!! his finger is pushing my panties into my vagina and rubbing my clit... i was getting wet down there! he must have felt it..

oh gosh... oh gosh....

me: oh nooo noo...

i pushed his hand away.. and pulled away from his body.. he was surprised by my reaction... we sat still for awhile.

boss: come, help me type..

he pulled me up, led me to his table, made me stand beside him as he told me what to type. i was really struggling. his hand was on my waist the whole time. as i struggled to type, he groped my butt.. i didn't stop him, standing was quite difficult already... my body leaned to his chair and on to him..

oh gosssh!!

oh gosssh!!!!

what was he doing!! what is this feeling. oh goshhh! his hand was in between my legs from behind!!! he was pressing my panties and pushing it into my vagina...

me: ahhhhH!!

i pressed my head down on the table. his fingers went past my panties and pushed into my vagina and started to press! oh gossshh!! i have to stop him!! but i was too weak already.. too turned on.. too messed up.. emotions wise by colleague. at a loss...

in the end, i let him finger me so hard.. i was moaning, but not screaming loud... he fingered me faster and faster. i felt my cum flow down to his hands.. could hear the squishy squishy sounds.. finally.. i had my orgasmed and i really collapsed down, and sat on the floor beside his table..

all i remembered next was waking up later on his couch.
Old 30-04-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
Asgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to behold

More updates please
Old 30-04-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
johnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Getting more sexciting.

To return:

Chaku
Saltyraw
Prince7
SureScore
Lamborghini

Old 30-04-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
makeithappen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story!
Old 30-04-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
WhipItOut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great stuff TS
Old 01-05-2017, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30678 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

nice story!

30 678
recent reciprocated by: 21/3 AlMinH+3, 21/3 sam321+3

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

IOU list: 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19, 25/1 mikenade+10
Old 01-05-2017, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to the story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1