The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas Joki View Post
rm120 - rm140 (if for 20mins) is consider very, very expensive already for local. S$40(rm120) for 25mins in S'pore, can get to fuck a beautiful PRC in geylang. Don't have to waste the time (about 2 hrs) and the traffic jam to go all the way there for a quick one. Not a good option for foreigners......

To each his own. Just my 2 cents worth.

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".
I think you got your information mixed up. This place consists mainly of Vietnamese with only a handful of PRCs and locals. I would say out of 50 girls about 40 are Viets with about 5 PRCs and 5 local ah mois. And it is not 20 min session. The time limit is 45 mins or after your shot (whichever is earlier)..... but even if you are fast shooter.... the girl will not chase you out immediately but can TCSS with you..... each session is at least 30 mins min...... some better ones even give massage to pass the time. For rm120 you get standard service consist of bathe, cbj or bbbj and fj...... for other services like cim, daty, aj, ar, cof, cob etc you discuss with the girl.... some may do some do not do. A good thing about this place is the stocks keep changing as the girls are not long stayers but are here between 2-4 weeks before returning home. Even the local ah mois are not permanent fixtures but get rotated.

There is an unspoken rule amongst those that patronise this place and that is we do not give any tips to the girls. That is probably why they are reluctant to publicise this place to Singkies as Singkies are known pay above the market rate or to give tips unnecessarily. Although I am Singaporean but every time I will go to this place with my Malaysian friends and use only Cantonese / Hakka.

For those that do not know this place.... it is the hotel across the road on the opposite side of Ocean.
Old 30-04-2017, 07:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mistrofoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, may i get specific direction to this new place? Would like to drop by tmr
Old 30-04-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
I think you got your information mixed up. This place consists mainly of Vietnamese with only a handful of PRCs and locals. I would say out of 50 girls about 40 are Viets with about 5 PRCs and 5 local ah mois. And it is not 20 min session. The time limit is 45 mins or after your shot (whichever is earlier)..... but even if you are fast shooter.... the girl will not chase you out immediately but can TCSS with you..... each session is at least 30 mins min...... some better ones even give massage to pass the time. For rm120 you get standard service consist of bathe, cbj or bbbj and fj...... for other services like cim, daty, aj, ar, cof, cob etc you discuss with the girl.... some may do some do not do. A good thing about this place is the stocks keep changing as the girls are not long stayers but are here between 2-4 weeks before returning home. Even the local ah mois are not permanent fixtures but get rotated.

There is an unspoken rule amongst those that patronise this place and that is we do not give any tips to the girls. That is probably why they are reluctant to publicise this place to Singkies as Singkies are known pay above the market rate or to give tips unnecessarily. Although I am Singaporean but every time I will go to this place with my Malaysian friends and use only Cantonese / Hakka.

For those that do not know this place.... it is the hotel across the road on the opposite side of Ocean.

Bro Dick

Any building name? Or significant shops below?
Old 01-05-2017, 03:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utaka View Post
whcih cina forum ? care to share ?
I try to post the link here but I think the mods dun allow as they are rival forum.
Anyway you can also find their link in the laksa and mamak forums.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistrofoo View Post
hi bro, may i get specific direction to this new place? Would like to drop by tmr
Location already given so clearly.... want to have hold hand service to bring you there?
Old 01-05-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Didn't know about this new place. It is indeed a well kept secret since it has been operating for a year..... time for me to do a reece there soon.
Old 01-05-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post

I am not referring to Ocean Hotel which I have tried twice is rm70 for 20mins which is very cheap for a foreigner like me. But it is too rush and I don't really enjoy it.

What I am referring to is the building so called JB141. I said if for 20mins and its charges rm120 - rm140, it is consider very, very expensive already for local. If as you said that 'This place consists mainly of Vietnamese...... The time limit is 45 mins .... For rm120 you get standard service consist of bathe, cbj or bbbj and fj...... ' then I will definitely have to try it out to see how good is their service. And its even better if the stocks keep changing btw 2 - 4 weeks as I going to Johor every 2 weeks. Anyway bro. thanks for this information. Let see I can enjoy over there......

As for tips, yes you are right. I usually go to a spa and most of the time I only give rm20 tips is her service is OK. But I heard some are giving rm50 - rm100 which I think is too much. So I sometimes feel embarrass not to give any tips. As you said don't give any tips. OK I will not give any tips and let see whether the gal will change their face or attitude....... Scary sia!

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".
Old 01-05-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I oso interested in this place..... can someone lead me there?
Btw I found the link in the haven4men forum but need to register in chinese.... does anyone know if they have English version?
Old 01-05-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Opp ocean hotel have hotel meh?.... Unless really far down the road have this bagus hotel.
Old 01-05-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
playersg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also unsure what is this hotel opposite ocean that others are talking about...can other brothers help us give a landmark or address for unfamiliar members?
Old 02-05-2017, 02:51 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I went down to reece for this place today. Spend 2 hours walking around the vicinity of Ocean but was unable to locate it. I even walked all the way to Baguss hotel and made enquiries from the petrol station attendant who directed me back to Jalan Meldrum but I still could not find the place.

I dun mind tagging along with someone familiar with the place on your next trip there.
Old 02-05-2017, 02:54 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Opp ocean hotel have hotel meh?.... Unless really far down the road have this bagus hotel.
Definitely not Baguss hotel as I made enquiries there and was redirected back to Jalan Meldrum. Baguss hotel is Poseidon girls and they are rm248 and mainly Thais.
Old 03-05-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
utaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

knn.. yesterday walk around wing ah fook.. cannot find the jb141..
anyone know the exact location ? pls share la
Old 03-05-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
redtrack90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please share with me too. PM me if inconvenient
Old 04-05-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)