The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2012, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Jacky43

Maggie's light was on yesterday pm, i am not sure why? Could be the keeper uncle switched it on for marketing techniques? Only they know but don't worry over it.

I know JJ when i see her, probably she scare loose so she drop by to clean up her room. Her business start on 20 Feb, Monday and many girls check in to clean up rooms only.
Old 19-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Jacky43

Maggie H02R02, she is coming soon, 22 Feb. Yes I agree, JJ H11R03 also to start tomorrow, 20 Feb. Must clean-clean, it is important.

Yes, not to worry about it, just a bit of curiosity on mine part. Peace mine Bro.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Maggie's light was on yesterday pm, i am not sure why? Could be the keeper uncle switched it on for marketing techniques? Only they know but don't worry over it.

I know JJ when i see her, probably she scare loose so she drop by to clean up her room. Her business start on 20 Feb, Monday and many girls check in to clean up rooms only.
Old 20-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down H24r $20

19 February 2012, Sunday btw 140 pm to 2 pm

I wanted RTF H17R3 Honey, she was not there, so I took the next available. All right for upgraded to $50, I check her name she doesn’t want to tell. She is next to R1 Amy; I will record it down in next trip. (H24 has one of the messy numbers, fucking hell!).

This MILF WL has negatives FR, I think was about 2 years ago, and I believe you guys know where she is. We chat in English, her Mandarin was bad same with H14R7 Zhenx2. (I think some Malaysian Chinese does not study this as their second language). No matters I am looking for sex, rest is not my problem.

Face 5/ 10 with silky blond hair
Attitude 5/ 10 she seems to be rushing, forgot I had booked 2 sessions, WTF!
Body 7/10 liked a young girl, and her breasts were perky smooth.
No frenching and she is fierce

She begins with slow BJ; I enjoyed it and look into the mirror on my right. I think is not bad, problem is she does it kneeling btw my legs. Far away I could only touch her left hand. Still 7/ 10 for this, then she caps me and moved on top.

Actually not bad, she has the strength as she brought her pussy up/ down my dick, so I fondled her perky tits. Then I grasped her legs and brought her down harder, we were at it for almost 5 minutes. She deserved a 7.5/ 10 and nothing more.

I took her doggy because I wanted to Paik her, while looking at the mirror. She inserts me, I think she is rather loose still, I ramped her hard with that parking sound. Minus her moaning, she was too quiet. I would award 6/ 10 to myself; I had punished her attitude and, gave it all out.

Next we does missionary, she brought down her face, preventing me from kissing her mouth. I took her tits hard, could sense she is not comfortable and, serve her right. 5/10 nothing more. Actually this MILF is rather pretty, the mirror next to the bed made her looks even prettier. I sense about to cum, at this point decided to do her bad, I pulled myself away from her. Quickly took out the CD and shot it on her left palm. Ha-ha!

No way could I RTF this girl; I was pissed because of empty toilet rolls on her bed. For goodness sake, keep the bed clean. I notice she has a white LED TV, and she was anxious to return to her serials. She only does before session washing, after deal I help myself. For the records she does raw BJ, and she did not keep her room clean.
Old 25-02-2012, 11:11 AM
Samster

Cool So fake

If the media tell the truth?

The recent $ stolen the, what cards details unauthorized withdrawn. Then I figure is fake money drawing machines around the island. How in the world that many fake, or are they real machines?

Investigators may have missed a point, well if you guys interested? PM me.
Old 25-02-2012, 02:55 PM
Samster

Wink H7R28 (2Floor) Miki $50

There Uhave it brother lickman, i kept mine FRs from 2010 to now.

26 October 2011, Wednesday btw 1 pm to 125 pm (Deepavali).

She was hanging her laundry at the back door, I got hard on seeing her in tight mini dress, and than she return closed her door. So I waited no customer that time. The door opened, I walked in she quickly call 50. I told her I knew, she is Miki and she said yes.

After door closed, I had a good look at her, she is a beautifully flower growing in PT shit hole. I told her so, Miki said soon, she will turn ugly liked the place. I will try to paint her picture, shorter than me I am not so tall. Sharp nose come with shoulder blond hair, her body is smooth; creamy in hard/ pointed round tits. I think Miki is below 30, we talked rather long because she took her time taking out CDs.

Big rounded eyes, she had the model’s material, only if she slim down her waist. It would be wonderfully, I was steamed during pre washing, but you guys take care. She had a temper, we chatted in Mandarin/ Canto, and she often said the “Fuck” word.

I lay on bed; she wiped me clean with tissues. Miki is pretty, came in the Malaysian office girls look, feel pamper to be serviced by an office lady. It act on mine excitement, she took off her light blue tiny panty. It is G string; no doubt she is 1 of the youngest and sexy girls here.

Miki’s does BBBJ, not good only 6/ 10, however a fast HJ which was ok. You see, looking up at her beautifully face, big rounded eyes plus office girl package. It could be better if she HJ longer, so 5/ 10. She does it RAW, follow by BJ with 2 positions. She goes on top; I did not asked for 69, no AR which is never me. I set on bed, she kneeling and blew me rather long, I enjoyed so much that both hands tuned her hard pointed breasts. Miki got a 9/ 10.

I asked for frenching; only a light peck on the mouth, of course you guys know I will try my best later on. I knew is almost really asked for SEX; follow by her asking in CFM expression, “You want ML?” I was liked, huh? Then she said it stands for “Making Love”.

She place a CD in her mouth, cap me in her professional way, I took her missionary. Miki too applied the GL moaning in English, her love making sounds nice, it had the oh…oh…love making effects. Including the Paik sounds I generated, her stereo moaning add on mine intense to cum quickly.

Next I turned her little head, just a little, frenched and insert mine tongue. Follow by fierce tongue fighting, she gave in I got it! Eat your heart out guys, we knew this girl don’t frenched. Ha-ha!

Till I came, Miki maintain her CFM looks, and sexy moaning in English. I shot out, kissed her face the last time. She is grad, still in CFM look, in fact during pre washings she had turned on her GF. Maybe? Next time with another girl, I too could charm her off her feet, SEX 10/ 10.

Mine FR end with RTF, I think not because she came on rather strong. She was asking $100, liked H11 Yen Yen, wanting to milk customers more.
Old 07-03-2012, 08:12 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Jacky43

My next trip will be Cookie, if she is in if no, will see who i fancy during that time. 2 things i will test the girl, first will be rumours of Cookie leaving. Aida and Mei Bao not back from leaves, probably calling it quit.

Finally, KS story of lost treasure which is bad, it will tempt people from searching for this street. Stay tune my brother.
Old 18-03-2012, 05:22 PM
Samster

Wink Angel's gate and so fake

When there are demands, there will allways be supply says Audrey Lim. I agreed and, urge the producers to move into fake people. Season 2 probably?

The angels are looking into profits, till now i see done, if that is true? Only the ang mo lady with the internet marketing tools prove profitability. Both series has a common point, that my friend will be.

Money! Which just happen RLD is also one of a money making industry. However many brothels are not making end meet, the angels would agreed with David Brazil.

New and fresh sex workers will bring in demand, the operators who are not willing to invest in the right direction, are making losess.
Old 20-03-2012, 07:50 PM
Samster

Wink Girls fashion

Happen to see it over TV, i kind of wonder do the producers dare to make this statement? It is about this season girls makeup fashion styles what not, i had this to add in, maybe the producers of the noose would agreed.

Here it goes.

This age the ladies fashion is to dress up like, GL PRC cheap hookers. We have the simple makeup, low cut some over the back. It goes with cheap bra, carry an umbrella incase it rains.

We knew the girls are walking the streets, and made in PRC sandals, it does the tricks. Because she run fast during AV raids.

Have a good laugh and, evening my friends.
Old 22-03-2012, 09:03 PM
Samster

Wink Kathy and Aida

Both were current stocks in PT for years, i am not singing praises no my friends.

Rather i would make them the subject of my chat with the girl, who i had no idea who is going to be.

Something of this.." Hei! Pat (example) i was informed from the website, Kathy and Aida are no longer here."

"Thinking back Kathy was also princess, together with you and, it pain my heart where ever i think of Queen Jac".

Rest i leave it to your imagination, work on woman weakness link, she might just break down. Somehow sex workers gave me the impression, they are longing for care, not sex which they are having it daily.

Good luck!
Old 01-04-2012, 01:16 PM
Samster

Thumbs down The flowers of war

This is an April’s fool joke.

Probably this PRC movie director kissing white man assess over at Hollywood. Nothing great about sex workers, this has nothing to do with honor, or gods’ temples it is about white man greatness.

Nothing changes from 100 years till now, the great white one will rain down from above and, save everybody. This case call girl, Christian Bale should not have taken this project.

If faith would have it, the time at Nanjing, I pretty much believes sex workers were spare the horrors. She is not worth the efforts and time. History has proven innocent people are the one who became the victims, till this time the payment would never be enough.

Time will not erase the pains, suffering the lost we have to move on. The next generations must never touch on war.

“You are man of honor, behave like one” Christian Bale.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:46 PM
Samster

Smile Rowell court

Few times I notice a block of flat, opposite Sim Lim Tower, the one where there are seating corners. Around 12 pm onwards, I may be wrong, there were Malaysian “Malays” FL operating their trade. How so?

Sometimes I thought I saw Thai FLs too, the Malays’ FLs were above 40s, the kind we saw at GL coffee shop, the ones along the main roads. Usually Indian men, sometimes Malays too, seldom notice Chinese uncles. They don’t seem to be lovers because the girls probably got bookings, she would walk calm towards her guy, and normally he would sit at the stone seats facing the roads.

If I am not mistaken, opposite would be the flea market, also the bus terminal of 170. Both would then walk away, few times they would walk towards Desker. We knew further down would be the famous Desker’s brothel.
There you have it, mine friends, if you have the time drop by, enjoy the scene in fact some Malay’s girls were MILF materials, almost liked H16 Lynn. I think you have to have connections, they were on call. Till now no girls would just approach the men anyhow.

Another hunting ground for FL lovers as well as AV, no worry I think it is never easy to charge anybody if both parties got bookings. Unless they did it in the open, thing is where the nests are? There are several budget hotels around this area.

Again my buddies proceed with cautious and good luck.
Old 19-04-2012, 07:59 PM
Samster

Cool 48 men

Since i am waiting for the weekend to fuck Fong Yi or, whoever i fancy during this time. Let me share this with every body. I had a chat with a colleague from Vietnam.

He was suprised because he had never seen a charge, liked it at his home town. I ask are there no underage FLs? He was not sure and, never had he come across but he believe there are living among the industry.

One thing he could not believe which was why charge those guys? I pretty much think he don't really care a shit on sex workers, there are only 1 type no such thing as age limit. And he does not speak for his people, then we are not at Vietnam.

I got a smile on mine face after reading the paper, cheap fucker consider the fact his grandfather is one of Asia richest man. He paid $500! I was expecting a payment of at least $2000.
Old 28-04-2012, 04:56 PM
Samster

Smile In conversation with Miki H7R28 2 floor Pt 1 of 2

Internet lies and, Sex

Reporter: Good morning, Miki! How is your day?
Miki: You must be crazy, it is 130 pm not 12 am.

Reporter: Is that how H14 Ah Bao Sophie and Kid greet each other daily?
Miki: Don’t know I was never there.

Reporter: Tell me about yourself, where you are from and your family.
Miki: I originate from Ipoh, you know where right?

Reporter: Yes! I know where, continue please.
Miki: This town is known for babe, many of mine girlfriends are pretty. I had an elder brother and, younger sister our family owned a plantation. You should visit mine hometown one day.

Reporter: I am sure it is beautifully but, I am curious how you ended up in this trade.
Miki: What is wrong with mine trade? We never steal, rob or cheat. Society has a problem, not me.

Reporter: Who train you in this sex jobs, I mean?
Miki: Mine elders and, they are experience they also told me of protection from HIV so on. From the start I was taught to respect them, they say go here I never disagreed.

Reporter: That includes customers? Say if he is ugly?
Miki: There is only one type, if he pays the correct amount. All man is god of wealth, pretty and by the way. Our sisters told us to close our eyes, concentrate on the client’s instruction. I mean after he cum, then I knew I had complete mine job.

Reporter: Right, you know the stuffs we wrote about you? The Q outside the door, the monies you made. What do you think?
Miki: I never access the internet, clients told me of some of the stuffs, I think all untrue and, you should stay away from it.

Reporter: Not all, Miki! A guru wrote the world has become a free press. There should not be censorships or restriction in speeches. This is the new age; you have to respect us because we are not going to stop writing, that I mean postings on you.
Miki: Fuck you!

Reporter: Do not use such terms, you are a lady, please!
Miki: Sorry lah! Still mine boss is not happy about all this.

Reporter: Ah! Tell us some things about him.
Old 28-04-2012, 04:57 PM
Samster

Smile In conversation with Miki H7R28 2 floor Pt 2 of 2

Miki: Actually I don’t really know who he is? I can only tell you I had 2 men working under me. They planned mine routes, advices me also, liaise with the firm back to Ipoh.

Reporter: Hold on you means it is a company across the vast ocean.
Miki: Commercial sex is a profit center, multi millions you should know. Your website crosses over the world. More powerfully then North Korea rocket.

Reporter: You caught me this, I thought you never care about us?
Miki: Don’t you know chickens are almost all street smart? High 5!

Reporter: I beg they are and, next question when will you quit?
Miki: Only when I had no more customers.

Reporter: This will never happen and, one more question if you don’t mind? Do you cum if your customers are good looking, or they looked liked your idols?
Miki: Seldom have it happened, but I am human yes! I do sometime; you have to treat me well.

Reporter: Pay you more, you mean?
Miki: Fuck you all! Sorry!

Reporter: Last question no bull shits here. In terms of rankings, which races of chickens are the top 3 in this country?
Miki: I am still young from mine operators, mentors and what not. We believe the top 3 girls which provide the ultimate sexual pleasures.

Thai In dons, and Malaysian but it is in this country. Out of here, I cannot tell.

Reporter: We shall end here; we would like to wish you the best in health and, happy working. Stay pretty for your customers.
Miki: Thank you and, strike 4 Ds everybody always drops by if you are not too busy.

Reporter: I am sure we will.
Old 28-04-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!
Re: Jacky43

thanks bro jacky43,you are very good at writing all these interesting article.by the way,miki refer to this person-he,is he the okt?like to read your post,very well written.how about cookie?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1