The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2014, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kakashi44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

I will be going to penang next week and will be staying near evergreen hotel at gurney drive.

Any recommendation?
Old 06-04-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
gsensation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to NS on wednesday. This is ine of the shortest as well as one of the most emberassing event happened to me... it is also one of the most enjoyable one...

I forget her name but if I not mistaken it is room 22 or 44...

This girl is so good in bj that I eventually come out so fast ibto her mouth that she no need to do any other extras to me.

By the way...can u guys teach me how to do n last longer? Most of the time my session last for less than 10 minutes...
Old 07-04-2014, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
69ners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Teenager at SmallIn-Farlim

Given the bad spate of FRs from SmallIn with no GFE, I went to my backup plan to try and charm a SYT. Been itching to try AhBi. When I arrived at Farlim, there was a man opposite the unit looking very interested in me and another customer. Quite nervous that it was a concerned neighbor might kenar raid. OKT says the opposite is actually a home stay/motel and the guest was looking for lobang--if true, another horny toad without OKT contact, har har har!

AhBi answered the door. She did not look like the photo on wechat. No surprise, but she was friendly and was wearing a push up bra to show off her rack. My fellow cheong buddy was looking for Candy and Summer, so he left, leaving me to AhBi who was taking her time primping. Lemon was back and looking rather tau and surly, so I gave her a wide berth.

AhBi brought me a towel with stains. Hope the towel was washed... Used it carefully and not on my face. She asked me to shower first--good start. In the shower, she started with a rinse on my didi and a full on HJ and then she lathered it with body wash to clean all around it. She sent me to the room and then took her turn in the shower and locked me out. Cheeky!

Her massage was lousy. Not surprised. She sat on my legs in a towel. And flashed a boob at me, but no teasing with her pussy or anything. Just lean over and press on my back. I asked her whether she preferred to speak English or Mandarin. She chose English... Interesting. But she did not say all that much. Found out she was from Phuket, and that she was just 19--a teen ML, nice! I said I used to like Phuket, but now "paeng" (Thai for expensive). She looked surprised and grinned hearing her own language spoken. Then, she suddenly asked:"Ready?" I said yes since I was bored with the massage anyway. So I flipped over and she looked a bit nervous, avoiding my gaze.

So I caressed her thigh and said it was okay. She looked down and gathered her composure and began opening the cap. Aiyah, so sad. I asked, pointed to my dick, and her mouth. She nodded but pointed to the cap. I knew, and tried, and she was not going for it.

She unrolled the CD partway on her finger and dropped it over my baby sotong. But then, she sucked and kissed it alive. Not bad. I noticed the extensions in her hair. I reached forward to cup and knead her supple, springy, perfect teen breasts that were like powdered bread dough. So nice to hold! She moaned a bit and said suddenly, you guessed it: "Ready?"

I lamented: "Still so small--you suck longer can grow bigger and harder for you."

She giggled and said coyly: "You already big for me." With that, she reached over for some lube and tried to mount me. I slipped out of her rather slimy and tight pussy. The sensation caused her to fall forward on my chest and I took the opportunity to kiss her head, base of her neck and shoulders, which caused her to swoon more. She mounted me on the second try, and I cautioned her to take it easy, but she slipped on dropped partway in causing her to groan and mew loudly! I reached around and clasped her young firm ass and squeezed her into more groaning. She was warming up to me...

She rocked a few quick strokes, panting and moaning a few times, then she tried to bounce but it was too intense for her especially when I held my hands and fingers over her bouncing erect nipples as she dropped and lolled her head, looking drunk and quite beside herself. I was patiently watching her face as she loosened up. Then it was my turn ask: "Ready?" She nodded. So I pumped her from below, causing her to scrunch her face into an open mouth silent scream. When I paused, she panted frantically trying to catch her breath. I resumed and she snapped her mouth closed and stifled a groan until I paused again. Now she is panting, yowling and lolling like she had no spine. She looked at me somewhat helplessly and I asked: "Tired?" She nodded.

So I sat up into Lotus position and flicked my tongue on her breasts. She squirmed and enjoyed it, then took some toilet paper to wipe her tits off. Funny. I nudged her backward, and she fell heavily to the mattress. I pulled out and pulled her back from the edge and shrank during that time.

She helped me grow by slathering my knob over her now sopping wet pussy and doing a combo HJ until I got hard again. I tried to press my slightly limp dick into her tiny twat and popped out. She smiled and kept the treatment on until I was rock hard, then pulled me by my cock into her. Wow.

My knob popped into her tight tunnel and she threw her hands onto her head as she spread her thighs wide and kicked her feet like wings flapping while I pushed deeper. I thrusted her into the mewing moans and sent her lovely breasts spiraling. I continued holding my hands over them and kneading them. I pulled her legs into jockey and continued pumping her. Now she has a tight grip on my wrist. By the time I had her folded over, I began cumming a bit, but continued grinding her crotch furiously as she has pinned my hips with her hands against hers and demanding more fucking. I obliged for as long as I could, cumming this whole time. I reached down to trap my cap as I shrunk. She did not care and continued grinding on me and making delicious mewing noises. I told her to do this in case a condom is lost in her. She chuckled.

Dizzy and very happy now, she collected the very slimy condom in some toilet paper, and I caught my own dick so as to not soil the mattress. She dashed off into the shower and locked the door, I took my turn alone shortly after and emerged to see her dolling up again in the living room. I understood why--we were running later than I realized.

She bounded back to me to see that I was dressed. I paid her, and tipped her. She thanked me in Thai, and I did like wise. She giggled hearing her own language and bowed. She was standing really close to me as she showed me the way out.

AhBi
TomYam-Phuket, leaving Penang for Songkran on April 9
19 years old
Face: 7 Broad, sweet smile, nice teeth, extensions in hair
Breasts: 9 natural B cups. Springy and very supple
Body: 7 curvy, smooth, darker skin, nice muscle tone, scars on legs
Massage: 3 sat on my legs and lean to press-press. Boring.
HJ: 6 in shower, got me hard before soaping up
CBJ: 7 surprisingly good with cap on but too short.
Hygiene: very protective. Wiped off all spit from me with tissue, even off her breasts...
Fingering: no
DATY: no way
FJ: 7 very stim to watch her get high and lost her guardedness
GFE: 7 pretty good in an innocent sort of way, shy but became horny
Damage: RM140 + 10 tip
WIR: yes, if she returns after Songkran, she might loosed up even more...
Old 08-04-2014, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Sex image Penang can do without

Report from The SUN dated 6 April 2014 :-

Sex image Penang can do without

GEORGE TOWN: An NGO focusing on migrant issues has labeled Penang's sex industry as a "thriving" one.

Migrants and Refugees Northern Network research head Todd Morrisson applied the label after he found some 200 sex-for-sale places in the state after only a few hours of searching the internet.

He said George Town had the most hot spots while Butterworth was the go-to-place for such services on the mainland.

Morrisson said these places included entertainment outlets, massage parlours and short-term-stay hotels.

"Research has shown that Penang is a thriving place for the sex industry," he said when presenting his findings during a seminar on the issue on Saturday.

In her opening speech, Penang Women, Family and Community Development Committee chairman Chong Eng called for the introduction of legislation to punish those involved in buying sex.

She said current laws and practices were focused on punishing the seller, or prostitute, while the pimps and customers often got off scott-free. Chong pointed out that many countries, including Sweden, Germany, Finland, Iceland and the United Kingdom had introduced legislation to make buying sex illegal.

"Stop the demand and the supply will be stopped," she said, adding that the victims were women and girls and not the clients.

Attempts to contact Penang CID chief SAC Mazlan Kesah for comments were unsuccessful at the time of writing.

------ KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 08-04-2014, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
premier88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex image Penang can do without

The police have denied a report by a non-governmental organisation (NGO) that George Town is a "sex city" because it has at least 200 hot spots that offer sex services.

Penang police chief Datuk Abdul Rahim Hanafi said the NGO report based on a survey was questionable as it was conducted in 2011 with taxi drivers as the respondents.

"The NGO's representative will be summoned to give a statement in connection with the report. The report is untrue as the police and local authorities conduct daily raids on hotels and entertainment premises.

"We conducted up to five raids daily in order to curb such activities," he told reporters after launching a crime prevention programme for Penang secondary schools at Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), in George Town today.

The NGO, Migrants and Refugees Northern Network (JUMP) claimed that Penang, especially George Town has a "thriving sex industry".

Abdul Rahim said the report by the NGO painted a bad image of the police and insinuated they were not doing their job.

"The police never compromised with any party that conduct such activities (offer sex services) and always take stern action," he added.

Newspapers had quoted a JUMP spokesman as saying that George Town has at least 200 hot spots that offer sex services, with some equipped with Global Positioning System (GPS). – Bernama, April 8, 2014.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Crash and Burn at the Small In--Lip Sin

Hi guys .. just landed in penang for some work on weekends. Can any bros here share some OKT wechat? I've seen many smallIn fr here. Is it a spa or knock on hotel door? Thanks. KL kaki here need some penang guidance
Old 09-04-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chickenwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I only know papaya farm called new taipei. It is located in Kedah St (off Burma Road). Mostly viets and PRC. You can get FJ for 150-200 (including tips and CD) or BJ for 100 (including tips for sitting with you).
Hope you enjoy your trip in Penang.

Puying is a gift,
fuck it, lick it, suck it
and fulfill it with your sperm.
Old 10-04-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

daikinpng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Carezone--Burma

can share the location or contact for this place?
Old 11-04-2014, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1764 / Power: 11
adamis has a brilliant futureadamis has a brilliant futureadamis has a brilliant futureadamis has a brilliant futureadamis has a brilliant futureadamis has a brilliant futureadamis has a brilliant futureadamis has a brilliant futureadamis has a brilliant futureadamis has a brilliant futureadamis has a brilliant future

Hmm ...
Can any bros out there, pm me where is the location of Small In ?
Thank you in advance
Old 11-04-2014, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenwing View Post
I only know papaya farm called new taipei. It is located in Kedah St (off Burma Road). Mostly viets and PRC. You can get FJ for 150-200 (including tips and CD) or BJ for 100 (including tips for sitting with you).
Hope you enjoy your trip in Penang.

Day 3 here. Went to red rock hotel to find some . Was disappointed. Sigh. Fucked up OKT tried to con me when I say I from KL. China girl rm500 . I say never mind and walk off. Then he start to negotiate. I walked away. I can bang some Korean chicks with that price. Came last time the auntie only charge 200. . The extra 300 he keep?
Old 11-04-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster

Btw. I hear there are some action in 69 boutique hotel at jalan dato keramat but there is no spa or massage I the hotel... anyone have info on this?
Old 11-04-2014, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
69ners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
NS Upstairs

Arrived early afternoon just as new stock arrived. Fun to see how they settle a new girl in the room. Fortunately, she was not my type as she had not eaten and would have needed some time to settle in. But, there were 5 girls to mirror.

The first two were just not exciting. The third (corner room on the far left) smiled invitingly at me, showed promise but had thick eyebrows. Number 4 is the new girl. The fifth was far end on the right. She had a very cute face and wore a red bow with polka dot. She was very short and had fake blonde long hair.

She was playful, and touched my belly as I undressed. I went straight to shower and use the toilet as she stripped and wore a towel. There, she took the shower while I peed and noticed that she carries her weight on her but and thighs, and did not have much muscle tone. Her little breasts were a bit tired.

She stood very close to me and bent down to wash my cock with soap. Her hair smelled nice and she let me grope her breasts and hips and butt a bit.

On the bed, she asked to settle between my legs, and she crawled up to cat bath my nipples while breathing seductively. She gave me enough of an act and a HJ to get me growing. I teased her shoulders and breasts and got her pretty excited. Halfway through, she looked down and said: "Wah... Ni hen ta" which of course, made me even bigger and harder. I told her: "Ni zhuo le zhe me hao, zhang le hen ta gei ni!"

Then she backed up and tore off a ton of toilet paper and folded it into a pad, placing it near my balls. She lapped and sucked my knob. It was making my head swim. Then she paused to lick my shaft and balls. It was very exciting to see such a cute face on my dick. She spat into the pad of toilet paper. Then she tried to deep throat me. It was very sexy to have her grind her throat on me, but she could not handle it but for a time or two. Then she laid down to let me suck her nipples. She winced and complained so sweetly when I mouthed and suctioned her breasts. Too much... But she really liked me fingering her pussy lips and flicking my tongue on her tender nipples like a snake.

Then, she tried to cap me, and found that I went limp a bit. I pulled the rest of the condom down all the way on me, and she took her position on her back. I guess she was not interested in trying to cowgirl me at all.

I patted my dick hard on her pussy, which she lubed up with KY. No problem since she never got wet with me fingering her. And she asked me to take to take it slow, so as I pressed my knob into her, she held up her hand and gasped. I paused and caressed her arms, thighs and abdomen, giving her time to relax. It so reminded me of taking a virgin without the blood. I knew she was not faking as she pulsed her tight pussy walls on my knob like a mouth. I pried her legs further apart, and I slid another inch into her. She tightened up again and gasped a mewing cry. I don't know why it is so exciting to take a girl like this, but it felt like a Japanese Schoolgirl AV. Finally, I was deep enough to fuck her in shallow strokes.

Her mewing cries continued, and she sounded like she was crying in pain and pleasure. I shifted her feet onto my thighs and drove in deeper, causing her frantic mews to heighten and her pussy to grip me even harder. After pausing to give her a break, I grabbed her fleshy hips and ass and jiggled furiously, making the bed squeak and her to scream like a juddering jackhammer. I paused to let her catch her breath. Then shifted her again into jockey, drilled her in staccato beats. She continued her wailing. I paused to catch my breath and pulled out to let her tighten, then slide my dick into her causing her to squirm again.

Finally, I stretched her legs up across my chest and rubbed my scruff on her shins. She let out languorous low moans as I pummeled her to make her long breasts swing in circles. Now she is yelling: "Kwai shou bah!" I took it that she either wanted to cum, or wanted me to finish, or both. So I bent her legs forward to fold her tunnel and filled it full of my meat. She silent screamed as I jiggled up and down and brought both of us into a dizzy orgasm. I trapped the cap as I fell over to the side.

She asked me to get the toilet paper, and needed a few moments to rest: "Wo hen lei ah". After retrieving the condom, she entered the bathroom quickly to reset.

I washed myself and got dressed. I looked at her earnestly and asked: " Ke Yi mah?" She smiled shyly, glanced at me and punched my arm playfully. I grabbed her hand and patted her butt. She yelped and then whined but remained smiling.

Mei Mei ( really sounded like nay nay)
Yunnan
Face 9 very cute like anime
Body 6 smooth skin but sagging curves
Breasts 7 B cup but tired
Fingering: Yes, but she stopped it after some time as she remained dry
DATY/69: No
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 9 like screwing a virgin
GFE: 9 very playful in a little girl whining sort of way. Very exciting for me.
Damage: RM160
Old 11-04-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Nick John is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Wah ! Interesting .
Old 14-04-2014, 12:22 AM
Samster

premier88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SmallIn Farlim

Tkx to bro 69ners.
Survey the place few days ago. Got 3 Tomyams in the living hall.
All quite friendly, with simling face. Choose the one open the door for me.

Name: Lucky , BKK.
Face: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10, not sure, cud be B or C
Massage: 6/10 normal
BBBJ: 5/10 too short
FJ: 6 /10 normal
Damage: 15 cents
Old 14-04-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1571 / Power: 12
Mavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant future

Interesting fr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1