The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 14
leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!
Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Hey bros I have a few question about the freelance girls who gather around Nana hotel

1) What time do they usually come out? are they there during weekday nights also?
2) LT is 2 shot right? Will the girl stay overnight with you and let you fuck her again in the morning? or just fuck twice at night then she go off liao?

Bangkok redeye info is from 2009 so just want to confirm

TIA
Old 17-03-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Harveyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by leekwantew View Post
Hey bros I have a few question about the freelance girls who gather around Nana hotel

1) What time do they usually come out? are they there during weekday nights also?
2) LT is 2 shot right? Will the girl stay overnight with you and let you fuck her again in the morning? or just fuck twice at night then she go off liao?

Bangkok redeye info is from 2009 so just want to confirm

TIA
last time i went 2016 nov, still quite a number of FL girls but quality has dropped alot.
LT nowadays really doesn't equate to the amount of shots, unless you nego beforehand or you are some korean superstar.

Last edited by Harveyy; 17-03-2017 at 09:04 AM.
Old 17-03-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Just a question, usually in BKK, the long time overnight can do how many rounds or it depend?
Old 17-03-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
Just a question, usually in BKK, the long time overnight can do how many rounds or it depend?
typically 2, but depends on chemistry also. be sure to discuss with the girl prior to any agreement.
Old 18-03-2017, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harveyy View Post
last time i went 2016 nov, still quite a number of FL girls but quality has dropped alot.
LT nowadays really doesn't equate to the amount of shots, unless you nego beforehand or you are some korean superstar.
If you are American style spender sure can easily get more than 2 shots for LT.

Quote:
TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

*American Style Spender/Tipper:
A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services.

*Big Cannon Soldier:
A person/mongerer that is not what he described himself to be and often with an obnoxious attitude.

*Extra Sprayer:
A person/mongerer that performs a task repeatedly or seeks answer from as many different sources as possible due to kiasu/kiasi mentality.

*Fab 5:
A man's best friend in times of loneliness especially late at night.

*Korean Superstar:
A person/mongerer that boasts of his conquest of bedding females with minimal or no monetary outlay. In most times he likens his attractiveness similar to celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:
A person/mongerer that comes on the internet to demand for quick answers whereby the info is actually readily available by researching online.

*WeChat Gambler:
A person/mongerer that likes to roll the dice and source for sex via social meda apps. Even though it has been statistically proven that the house will win 9/10 times!
*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 18-03-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davvvid View Post
typically 2, but depends on chemistry also. be sure to discuss with the girl prior to any agreement.
Thanks bros, but like not worth just 2 rounds only.
Old 18-03-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

Sometimes i barfine from bar concept, and get her to be high with drinking.

Ended up paying ST price for LT. got 2 rounds and 1 BBBJ CIM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
Old 18-03-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangc0ck View Post

the timing wise of you barfining the bar girls is that close to the closing time? which type of bar is that?
Old 19-03-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangc0ck View Post

Like that should pay by shots more worth it.
Old 19-03-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sw33tm4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Normal decent Thai ladies will not stand on the street of upper sukhumvit in the middle of the night. 99% chances they are hookers, just be careful with these gers. Do not want to see your photo on the newspaper.
Thanks for the explanation. During my time there, i saw a few black girls. Those who interested in that can go and see outside the bar.
Old 13-06-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all - i'm planning for my first sex trip to BKK, sipek excited!

After i read most of the pages, can i say that for very hot and beautiful FL pickup i should check out the below, please correct me if i'm wrong, i tried my best to read as much for my virgin trip. contacted a few sifus for advice as well. thanks

Disco - MIXX, Levels, Scratch Dog?
Cafe - Thermae
Old 13-06-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 20
hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!

In June 2014, I went to Rainbow 4 at Nana Plaza and scored a go-go girl LT for only THB3500 + THB500 barfine. RTF following night for THB3500 LT.

Dec 2015 prices have doubled sia, with LT damage being THB7000. Sad ah sad.
Old 13-06-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
guang1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungryscribe View Post
In June 2014, I went to Rainbow 4 at Nana Plaza and scored a go-go girl LT for only THB3500 + THB500 barfine. RTF following night for THB3500 LT.

last time i go in 2014 LT only 2500 with unlimited shot lo
Old 16-06-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungryscribe View Post

no way man.
i had 2 LT from rainbow 4 for 5000 baht jus 2 months ago. Consect nights
Conditional on: she leaves hotel earliest 6am. She go with u to hotel from 2am onwards.
Best is if the gal has some feelings for u. Better skill and she would leave at 12pm the next day. jus sleep 2-3h and rest of the time do u. Best bargain. Could even have her for ST and she give u LT instead. A short clubbing moment after 2am does help a bit. Jus 1h will do.
Best hint to see if she have some feeling for u. If u go into the bar and she come sit with u for long time without going for other customers even when u didnt say u will book her for ST/LT (even when u're the one who asked her to come sit with u).
Old 17-06-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post

While i was walking from Thermae cafe to soi cowboy area, i pass by a few traffic light near after trarmae cafe,there is also some young, nice and sexy looking ladies standing at the street area, not sure are they FL but look like. Maybe can try asking.
they're 99% FLs. But whether they're real girls or not is another question
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1