The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
d1spec

Old 26-03-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage with special in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripitakatw View Post
Bros, any recommended spa? Not into FJ
if just want clean massage, Bangkok Spa at taman sri tebrau and taman pelangi, lotsa sinkies go
Old 28-03-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
if just want clean massage, Bangkok Spa at taman sri tebrau and taman pelangi, lotsa sinkies go
Cant b more authentic den this plc man.. gd solid no nonsense massage
Old 07-04-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 15
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future

I wanted a good rub and happened to pass by this spa, looks clean, with promotion rm108, 2hrs, some where near pelangi. Assigned a pleasant looking Viet milf. Went up level 2, show me the massage room, and I choice a corner one. She smiled and asked me to change to short, in simple Chinese with Viet accent. Ready, lay face down, action start... Good strength, knows her job. And some small talk.....
She sat beside me, place my hand on her upper tight, and started massage my arm. The movement cause my hand rubbing her inner tight, near to her v zone. I never thought of anything... But the the massage movement was pushing my fingers move even closer to her v zone
Change side, same position, and hand on her tight, again... Same thing happened.... So I pretend to leave up my thumb, with the momentum, my thumb was kind of poking her xx to be continue...
Old 09-04-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rompingread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyday1song View Post
I wanted a good rub and happened to pass by this spa, looks clean, with promotion rm108, 2hrs, some where near pelangi. Assigned a pleasant looking Viet milf. Went up level 2, show me the massage room, and I choice a corner one. She smiled and asked me to change to short, in simple Chinese with Viet accent. Ready, lay face down, action start... Good strength, knows her job. And some small talk.....
She sat beside me, place my hand on her upper tight, and started massage my arm. The movement cause my hand rubbing her inner tight, near to her v zone. I never thought of anything... But the the massage movement was pushing my fingers move even closer to her v zone
Change side, same position, and hand on her tight, again... Same thing happened.... So I pretend to leave up my thumb, with the momentum, my thumb was kind of poking her xx to be continue...
Bro...PM the Spa name..much appreciate
Old 04-05-2017, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 19
newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!

I am also looking for massage in walking distance since i don't drive at all.
Old 04-05-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Guardian81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro. Can pm me the spa n location . Thanks
Old 04-05-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HappyTi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro,

Can PM me Location... thanks
Old 05-05-2017, 07:28 AM
Samster

newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwli84 View Post
HV Spa at Holiday Villa or Little Saigon also walking distance fromK mall.
Enjoy... Please up my points if you think my sharing are worth it.
K mall is it KSL?
Old 05-05-2017, 07:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -72 / Power: 0
cscs has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by newhunter View Post
K mall is it KSL?
I think is KSL.
Old 06-05-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

Thanks to the reviews here.

I went to the Saigon massage. Paid around RM180.00 not sure if i was over charged. What's the market in that area anyway?

The massage lasted for about 30 mins, served by quite a pretty girl, petite in size.

But the happy ending part is something i never get to experience in Singapore MP. I was licked all over, the girl licked and drill her tongue into my ears. Make itchy everywhere, while drilling she ran her fingers over my body.

My body was wriggling throughout, in the end i gave my best shot.

Overall satisfied.
Old 10-05-2017, 02:13 AM
Samster

everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future

For bros who like to try-
北 X X 足, Jln karis. Number ten.
Old 10-05-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

Yumn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lai ley... Part 2

Quote:
Old 10-05-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

care to share more pls?
Old 13-05-2017, 01:30 AM
Samster

You go try and help me to finish the part 2... I have no time to continue liao...
Old 13-05-2017, 01:56 AM
Samster

figo17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro pm location pls. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1