The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2011, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Sungai Golok, Southern Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobsgoh View Post
Thank you, btw what are those points for ?
Can someone please enlighten, which hotel in Sg Golok has functional WIFI; tried Genting-not good but can use Malaysia's DIGI on my laptop thou slower than my fixed line PC.
The points really just and altar ego thingy. For you, it mean, you are now out of moderation and your posts appeared almost instantly, no vetting....
Old 11-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 20
jacobsgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks, one is never too old to learn; i learn something to-day.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
tchinkoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have been there twice, i also take train (with beds)

from jb to pasir mas.Cost abt rm 110.

not much to do there, but enjoy the peaceful

kampong life there.
Old 13-08-2011, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 20
jacobsgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchinkoo View Post
i have been there twice, i also take train (with beds)

from jb to pasir mas.Cost abt rm 110.

not much to do there, but enjoy the peaceful

kampong life there.
JB>Pasir Mas by KTM 2nd class air-con with berth cost RM38 for people above 60 [normal same is about RM50] there is no 1st class, Pasir Mas>Rantau Panjang taxi per pax is about RM8, normally i charter [need not wait for persengers] costing about RM20, Then motorcycle to Thai Imm RM3, again motor taxi [beter get rider with number, those without numbered colored vest are mostly conmen] to Golok hotel/town RM3, hope you save money the next trip.
Golok is more affordable but, not as nice as Hatyai. from Golok to Hatyai by van is 180 baht, 3+ hour journey from infront of Genting Hotel.
Old 13-08-2011, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Thai village a shopping haven for Malaysians

Report from The New Straits Times dated 13 August 2011 :-

Thai village a shopping haven for Malaysians

RANTAU PANJANG: Malaysians, especially Muslims, continue to cross over to Mundok market, the shopping haven on the Thai side of the border here, to buy clothes and accessories in preparation for Hari Raya.

Although it is too early to buy the items, many shoppers, when interviewed, claimed that they grabbed the opportunity of the cheap prices of the goods sold at the market to buy as many as they wanted.

And despite the look of exhaustion, the shoppers appeared to enjoy buying the items, from the simple baju kurung and heads scarves, to the most expensive -- jeans, shoes and handbags.

"I'm willing to travel from Pasir Putih to the market because I want to buy new clothes for Hari Raya. My friend told me that the baju kurung and clothes for children are so much nicer.

"When I arrived at the market, I could not believe the variety of baju kurung and head scarves available.

"The children's clothes are also plenty and the prices reasonable.

"I bought 10 pairs of baju kurung and clothes for my children and four pieces of head scarves," said 34-year-old Ayuni Ahmad, a mother of four, who was at the market with two friends.

A visit to the market yesterday saw the rows of shophouses, which previously was about 50, had increased by 15 recently due to the overwhelming response not only from Malaysians but also from the locals.

The number of boats plying along Sungai Golok to ferry Malaysians from jetties near Kampung Bukit Lata here to the market have also doubled, from 15 to 30 boats.

Several policemen were seen monitoring the jetties while some were spotted checking on the arrival of the Malaysians, whether they brought in smuggled items, including firecrackers.

Mundok is a small village on the Thai side of Sungai Golok.

It has been a favourite shopping haven for Malaysians since three years ago.

Read more: Thai village a shopping haven for Malaysians http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/1...#ixzz1UsauS3BL
Old 17-09-2011, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jason1102 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
You are another Sungai Golok kaki !. Salute you.

I was also another Sungai Golok batang !. Went to that place 22 years ago. Have not been back to my old playground for 16 years since last week. And cheonged Sungai Golok for 6 years, every month. Know Sungai Golok liked the back of my hand.

It was good to see my yesteryears playground. Not much changes in Sungai Golok except for Soi Sawadee. All the hotels are rather run down. Now no katoey shows in Marina and Genting discos. It was liked heaven,with puying on your left and another one on your right and watching the " Las Vegas type " katoey shows. Of course, the katoeys would by accident flipped out their fake tits for you to view.

It was also fun when we had our annual association dinner on the conference hall on top of Genting Hall. Got sexy shows, puyings bared all, katoey shows, singers sang out songs, everyone drank until went crazy, a few fought over the naked puyings in the shows. Over 200 mad male bastards from Malaysia went bloody crazy on these nights.
Bro Yokosi, can u guide me how to go to "penis prayer structure"...
Old 17-09-2011, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason1102 View Post
Bro Yokosi, can u guide me how to go to "penis prayer structure"...
It is a very small bar or ktv with few girls. Its either on Grand Hotel road or the one before it. Its on your left side and in the middle of the road and have no male OKT or papasan. The penis prayer structure is quite big ( half a meter long , with some gold leaves on it, plus flowers ) and is located on the counter inside the ktv. The counter is on your left when you enter. On your right is a table and seats. Got one good looking, fair girl inside and from Laos.

Sorry, do not know this ktv number or name.
Old 17-09-2011, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

At least three people, including a foreign tourist, were killed and more than 50 wounded in three car and motorcycle bomb attacks in Narathiwat's Sungai Kolok district Friday night.

The first of three explosions went off at 6.40pm opposite the Teochew Association in Soi 3 of Charoen Khet Road in Sungai Kolok municipality.

The blast, which came from a parked motorcycle, wounded a large number of passersby, both tourists and locals, and killed a member of staff from the association.

About 15 minutes later, another motorcycle bomb went off in front of a bar about 300 metres from the first explosion, near a junction leading to the Sungai Kolok branch office of TOT Plc. Several Thais and Malaysian tourists sustained shrapnel wounds.

Around 7.20pm, a third bomb exploded from a car parked near a food stall opposite the Merlin Hotel.

The impact damaged several shops nearby and one side of the hotel.

Capt Theerapong Suwannawetch, commander of the 1922 task force responsible for security in Sungai Kolok, was also seriously injured.

Two more people, including a Malaysian tourist, were killed, but it is not yet known in which explosions.

Police have detained two suspects for questioning about the three bombs.

The explosions caused a wide power blackout in the downtown area.

Authorities blocked roads around the three bomb sites and mobile phone coverage was cut while they inspected the scenes, to prevent any possible remote detonations of further bombs.

The bomb attacks came hours after a Muslim police officer and a defence volunteer were shot dead in a mosque in tambon Budi in Yala's Muang district.

Pol Snr Sgt Maj Arong Malaya and defence volunteer Mahama Yama were killed in the attack by two men.

At noon prayer time, four men drove up to the mosque on two motorcycles and two of them walked up to the victims who were praying and shot them in the head. Three other villagers nearby were wounded.

Police said the two dead men used to work with Sompien Eksomya, a policeman dedicated to quelling the southern unrest.

Pol Gen Sompien was killed in a bomb blast early last year.

The mosque shooting came a day after five security officers were killed and one injured by a bomb buried under a road in Pattani's Kapho district.

In another attack, a bomb detonated at a military base of the Narathiwat 31st special task force in Cho Airong district of Narathiwat on Thursday night, wounding three soldiers.

Six soldiers had left their base to set up a checkpoint in a nearby village.

The attackers detonated a roadside bomb as the soldiers walked past.

Around the same time, another group of attackers shot at the base.

Officers believed the bomb attack was aimed at luring soldiers to leave their base to inspect the blast scene.

This made the base more vulnerable, as fewer troops were guarding it.

Deputy Prime Minister Kowit Wattana admitted suspected militants had stepped up their activity after the government transferred high-ranking officers to the region.

"I have talked to unit commanders about tightening security," he said.

"We will have to launch a pre-emptive strike [against the insurgents]."

From 2004 to August this year, 11,074 cases of violence in the Muslim-dominated provinces in the far South have been reported, and 4,846 people - mostly Muslims - have been killed, according to Deep South Watch.

In Narathiwat, police Friday arrested Maroki Ding, 30, a suspect allegedly working with the Runda Kumpulan Kecil guerrilla group, at a house in Ban Ta Lo Neng in Muang district.

Homeowner Dolo Arong, 54, was also arrested for allegedly giving the man a place to hide.

Earlier on Thursday night, in Yala and Pattani, two people were killed and four others wounded in attacks suspected of being linked to the insurgency.

One of the victims was Masainung Lateh, 46, a member of Katong tambon administration organisation in Yala's Yaha district, who was shot and killed in a drive-by attack, police said.
Old 18-09-2011, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
CaptainDragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A few malaysian die on the spot during blast last Friday, advise bro not visit sg golok as this area is always got bomb blast road side yearly. If visit, just avoid at roadside, fast go in hotel room after get ur girl or food.

Safer choice visit betong/danok.
Rest in peace for those kills there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
At least three people, including a foreign tourist, were killed and more than 50 wounded in three car and motorcycle bomb attacks in Narathiwat's Sungai Kolok district Friday night.

The first of three explosions went off at 6.40pm opposite the Teochew Association in Soi 3 of Charoen Khet Road in Sungai Kolok municipality.

The blast, which came from a parked motorcycle, wounded a large number of passersby, both tourists and locals, and killed a member of staff from the association.

About 15 minutes later, another motorcycle bomb went off in front of a bar about 300 metres from the first explosion, near a junction leading to the Sungai Kolok branch office of TOT Plc. Several Thais and Malaysian tourists sustained shrapnel wounds.

Around 7.20pm, a third bomb exploded from a car parked near a food stall opposite the Merlin Hotel.

The impact damaged several shops nearby and one side of the hotel.

Capt Theerapong Suwannawetch, commander of the 1922 task force responsible for security in Sungai Kolok, was also seriously injured.

Two more people, including a Malaysian tourist, were killed, but it is not yet known in which explosions.

Police have detained two suspects for questioning about the three bombs.

The explosions caused a wide power blackout in the downtown area.

Authorities blocked roads around the three bomb sites and mobile phone coverage was cut while they inspected the scenes, to prevent any possible remote detonations of further bombs.

The bomb attacks came hours after a Muslim police officer and a defence volunteer were shot dead in a mosque in tambon Budi in Yala's Muang district.

Pol Snr Sgt Maj Arong Malaya and defence volunteer Mahama Yama were killed in the attack by two men.

At noon prayer time, four men drove up to the mosque on two motorcycles and two of them walked up to the victims who were praying and shot them in the head. Three other villagers nearby were wounded.

Police said the two dead men used to work with Sompien Eksomya, a policeman dedicated to quelling the southern unrest.

Pol Gen Sompien was killed in a bomb blast early last year.

The mosque shooting came a day after five security officers were killed and one injured by a bomb buried under a road in Pattani's Kapho district.

In another attack, a bomb detonated at a military base of the Narathiwat 31st special task force in Cho Airong district of Narathiwat on Thursday night, wounding three soldiers.

Six soldiers had left their base to set up a checkpoint in a nearby village.

The attackers detonated a roadside bomb as the soldiers walked past.

Around the same time, another group of attackers shot at the base.

Officers believed the bomb attack was aimed at luring soldiers to leave their base to inspect the blast scene.

This made the base more vulnerable, as fewer troops were guarding it.

Deputy Prime Minister Kowit Wattana admitted suspected militants had stepped up their activity after the government transferred high-ranking officers to the region.

"I have talked to unit commanders about tightening security," he said.

"We will have to launch a pre-emptive strike [against the insurgents]."

From 2004 to August this year, 11,074 cases of violence in the Muslim-dominated provinces in the far South have been reported, and 4,846 people - mostly Muslims - have been killed, according to Deep South Watch.

In Narathiwat, police Friday arrested Maroki Ding, 30, a suspect allegedly working with the Runda Kumpulan Kecil guerrilla group, at a house in Ban Ta Lo Neng in Muang district.

Homeowner Dolo Arong, 54, was also arrested for allegedly giving the man a place to hide.

Earlier on Thursday night, in Yala and Pattani, two people were killed and four others wounded in attacks suspected of being linked to the insurgency.

One of the victims was Masainung Lateh, 46, a member of Katong tambon administration organisation in Yala's Yaha district, who was shot and killed in a drive-by attack, police said.
Old 19-09-2011, 04:06 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
5 Malaysians killed in Sungai Golok bomb blasts

Report from The Nation dated 19 September 2011 :-

Malaysian's death takes bomb toll to 5

The death toll in Friday's series of three bomb attacks in Narathiwat's Su-ngai Kolok district has risen to five after a Malaysian tourist succumbed to his injuries.

The district's normally lively downtown area has been mostly silent since the bombs exploded on Friday evening. Tourism-related businesses have been hurt by the attacks as tourists, mostly Malaysians, have cancelled their trips and hotel reservations over safety concerns.

"Tourists have cancelled reservations for 1,800 rooms owned by 42 hotel operators," said Saengthong Preechawuttidej, chairman of the Su-ngai Kolok Hotel Association.

Police would issue arrest warrants for two of eight suspects captured on video by closed-circuit cameras in a few days, said acting national police chief Pol General Priewpan Damapong.

Yau Wing, 53, succumbed to his injuries at Yala Hospital on Saturday night.

The attacks killed four Malaysian tourists - including a 3-year-old boy - and a Thai rescue worker.

26 STILL IN HOSPITAL

Meanwhile, 26 of the more than 100 people injured remain hospitalised, six of them in serious condition. They were admitted to Yala, Songkhla Nakarin University and Su-ngai Kolok hospitals.

Priewpan was flown by helicopter to the district yesterday to inspect the attack scenes. Provincial police reported to him on the progress of the investigation.

During their report presentation, police said the two suspects were members of a militant group in Su-ngai Padi district in the same province. Police identified them only as Saman and Mading, withholding their surnames. The suspects were under surveillance by plainclothes police officers to prevent them from escaping, they said.

Priewpan said the two suspects were Runda Kumpalan Kecil (RKK) members hired by drug syndicates in the area to carry out the attack in retaliation for a major drug bust.

The RKK is a Malay nationalist group blamed for violence in the South.

TOURISM 'AFFECTED'

Saengthong said the bomb attacks on Friday evening were the worst incident since violence first broke out in 2004, as it was the first time that bomb attacks had killed foreign tourists.

He said the incident had unavoidably affected tourism, the economy and trade in the district as it caused tourists and entrepreneurs, especially those from Kelantan and Terengganu states in Malaysia, to fear for their safety.

Aman Madadam, director of the Tourism Authority of Thailand's Narathiwat office, said the Malaysian media had devoted a lot of attention to the attacks, reporting from the district continuously.

Aman and Saengthong called on authorities to implement practical measures to ensure people's safety in a bid to restore the district's image.

Saengthong said hotel operators and other service-sector firms would not leave Su-ngai Kolok, despite the violence. But the government would have to act sincerely to end the chronic violence, he said.

Priewpan said police, military and administrative officials would adjust their security measures, taking responsibility for clearly zoned areas and co-ordinating their work.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Girl-lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going there next week?

I will be there from 20-21 Oct.
Old 21-10-2011, 05:09 PM
Samster

Consumer goods shortages in South Thailand

Report from Bangkok Post dated 21 October 2011 :-

Consumer goods shortages in South Thailand

People in southern Thailand are facing consumer goods shortages because of the increasing demand for goods for flood-hit areas to their north, reports said on Friday.

The intense flooding from the North into the Central Plains, and now Bangkok, has prompted many people to hoard goods.

To add to their problems, authorities have warned some provinces in the South to brace for flash floods and forest run-off this month from heavy rain.

Shortages of drinking water and other consumer products have been reported in many markets in the South.

Shopping malls in Songkhla's Hat Yai district have to put up 'out of stock' signs and apologise to their customers, the reports said.

REMARKS : If you plan to travel to Phuket, Hatyai, Danok and Sungai Golok, don't forget to bring along mineral water and lots of instant noodles
Old 26-08-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
mesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bros.. i know this thread is rather old...
and I wish I came across this thread earlier...
recently came back from Golok.. I like the place as it is rather quiet but can still find gems every once in a while...

i just wondering if any bros here have any updates on recommended places...?
have not had good experiences in the farms (last trip the girl ran .. first time it happened to me... and of course the taokei don't care)
and have not had any great experiences with the Lao women (which i'm told that all the workers at Soi Sawadee are Lao not thai)

So far my best experiences have been the massage ladies from Mona Liza in Marina... and the few times I've managed to pick up FL at the disco... (I'm usually here alone, so find it harder to approach the ladies)

And like I mentioned, I wish I had come across this thread earlier as just before I left, a coyote dancer from Mikado told me they had a disco in Riviera... I never bothered with the place as it looked small and kinda dodgy..but is on the top of my list of places to check out on my next trip
Also wondering if any brothers here know about the corner restaurant near Riviera. I didn't go in but looks like lot of activity going on there.. wondering if it is just late night eating or got FL looking for last minute booking at 3 am?...

hope any Golok seniors can help me out?..
Old 27-08-2012, 07:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
It is a very small bar or ktv with few girls. Its either on Grand Hotel road or the one before it. Its on your left side and in the middle of the road and have no male OKT or papasan. The penis prayer structure is quite big ( half a meter long , with some gold leaves on it, plus flowers ) and is located on the counter inside the ktv. The counter is on your left when you enter. On your right is a table and seats. Got one good looking, fair girl inside and from Laos.

Sorry, do not know this ktv number or name.
This is interesting. What is the penis prayer structure for? Why do people pray to it?
Old 29-08-2012, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesoh0rny View Post
And like I mentioned, I wish I had come across this thread earlier as just before I left, a coyote dancer from Mikado told me they had a disco in Riviera... I never bothered with the place as it looked small and kinda dodgy..but is on the top of my list of places to check out on my next trip
Also wondering if any brothers here know about the corner restaurant near Riviera. I didn't go in but looks like lot of activity going on there.. wondering if it is just late night eating or got FL looking for last minute booking at 3 am?...

hope any Golok seniors can help me out?..
The corner restaurant opposite Riviera Hotel is actually a small KTV and not an "office".

" Office " is a farm.

KTVs are for u to have some beers, eat food, meet puyings.....and book a lady that you wanna bonk. Just liked the KTVs in Soi Sawadee.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1