The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2016, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wowwow8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HC with facilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, I know one spa with hot n cold pool, steam sauna, theatre room n serve with westen food. Ho ho, still have some prc n malaysia gal giving extra service. Just screwed one of them recently.

But cannot share here. Will pm you this joint later.
Bro can share ctc thx
Old 29-03-2016, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inceptor View Post
HC with full facilities and good massage service are scare these days. Must find out the joint mentioned by bro ladyassasinato....
It's been around for the longest time actually. Old bird cheongsters will know this place. Those with loads of money to burn will go. The girls there used to be good. The few angpais there sibeh chio & service gao gao, had many wonderful memories there. But the good ones have all gone. With the exception of one or two, the current stock really not up to scratch. Maybe my standards are too high, LOL!
Old 29-03-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
midniteghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ha, I know one spa with hot n cold pool, steam sauna, theatre room n serve with westen food. Ho ho, still have some prc n malaysia gal giving extra service. Just screwed one of them recently.

This spa has been operated for quite some time liao... The western food is delicious... The entrance fee is $88 if i can recall... Good place to rest n relax fro a day...
Old 29-03-2016, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 14
Inceptor has a brilliant futureInceptor has a brilliant futureInceptor has a brilliant futureInceptor has a brilliant futureInceptor has a brilliant futureInceptor has a brilliant futureInceptor has a brilliant futureInceptor has a brilliant futureInceptor has a brilliant futureInceptor has a brilliant futureInceptor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
It's been around for the longest time actually. With the exception of one or two, the current stock really not up to scratch.
Ahh...Just being informed of this joint and realised that I have been to a regular to this joint long long time ago. Very fond memory of the facilities and MLs there. Wonder who are the "one or two"...
Old 29-03-2016, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bro, can share contacts too!?
Thank you
Old 29-03-2016, 07:38 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3972 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by midniteghost View Post
This spa has been operated for quite some time liao... The western food is delicious... The entrance fee is $88 if i can recall... Good place to rest n relax fro a day...
Yes, this place abit ex, but worth it lah, especially where those big spas were closed. Difficult to find liao.

Used to bring my clients to go there to cheong n relax. One of them from Brunei claimed this spa is the best, although not big but tidy n cosy.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 30-03-2016 at 08:11 AM.
Old 30-03-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
xduhzx is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Yes, this place abit ex, but worth it lah, especially where those big spas were closed. Difficult to find liao.

Used to bring my clients to go there to cheong n relax. One of them from Brunie claimed this spa is the best, although not big but tidy n cosy.

Pls share bro thankss
Old 30-03-2016, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:

Used to bring my clients to go there to cheong n relax. One of them from Brunie claimed this spa is the best, although not big but tidy n cosy.
Pls share with me too. Many many thanks
Old 30-03-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Jackedwards is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Used to bring my clients to go there to cheong n relax. One of them from Brunei claimed this spa is the best, although not big but tidy n cosy.
Hi, able to share ctc? Many thanks.
Old 30-03-2016, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
wetnam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: HC with facilities

Quote:

Hi bro, able to share ctc? Many thanks.
Old 30-03-2016, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
midniteghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Quite true bro, i think this is last standing spa with facilities and free food.
i agreed though its ex. but its a decent place to visit..
Old 30-03-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 21
sportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud of

Bro pls share the good gem I long waited for such good good one.
Old 30-03-2016, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1434 / Power: 16
impossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro, can share the location with me. And which ladies to look for.

Many thanks
Old 31-03-2016, 09:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
garyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro able to share ctc, many thanx in advance.
Old 31-03-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Hot spa at roxy
Hotspa. com. sg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1