The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute
Fed up in sharing contact

Good days bros.

What do you normally do when you received a caring fellow SBF bro who is willing to share his contract with you?

For me I will reply with my contact or uppz his point or reply thanks you. At least he is care enough to share.

Recently I found a few places and I share with some bros here. Some bros never reply with thank, but that is okay with me coz they got the contact and they know what to do. What I cannot stand is, some keep pming to ask this ask that. Come on bro, contact given, it is up to you to adventure out

Got one bro visit the place and then pmed me and ask how come he was treated differently? Ooi bro, I sibeh yandao ( super handsome ) then I got special price? NO bro, it how you behave and the chemistry between you and her, this I cannot help. I RTF a few time and become regular with her and then start to enjoy benefits.

Some bro are just 爱平, 爱青, 爱大粒奶, 爱站厝边, 又爱双生.

If you want to choing, be willing to part with your $$$, if not, your left and right hand is always your best frds. I can nego until low low prices, but if your small head rules over your big head, then don't complian to me.

Just an old Ah pek letting off some steam here.

Peace , period and Have a happy bonking year.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 26-01-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 15
ComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to all
Re: Fed up in sharing contact

Well said, bro - I experienced the same thing. What I do is that I pass on the contact and ignore any further questions.

Up you bro with my humble few points.
Old 26-01-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
That seems the right approach to sharing contacts 👍 Whilst we care to share we are unable to answer every query from any Tom Dick or Harry.

Samsters should be mindful of good deeds of sharor. Surely everyone has different expectations leading to different experiences. I urge Good samsters to Continue sharing + not to be put off...happy new year 👋

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComplexMan View Post
Well said, bro - I experienced the same thing. What I do is that I pass on the contact and ignore any further questions.

Old 26-01-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
MVP24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

happy new year brother.
Old 26-01-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays ppl dum behave humble n appreciative
If u share w them like u r t OKT everything come bk to u n at time like u own them
Hi TS u may like to only share w bros tats u trusted n reputable enough
Just move on n u learned a lesson
Happy CNY to u n yr love ones
Old 26-01-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 22
Evilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud of

Agreed!
it really depend on individual...as one man meat is another man poison.
Old 26-01-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComplexMan View Post

Thanks bro, up you back.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 26-01-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilhawk View Post
Agreed!
it really depend on individual...as one man meat is another man poison.
Yes, bro, we are not all clone that can get same treatment

Return favour tomorrow. thanks Bro.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 26-01-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
iamtherock666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Good days bros.

What do you normally do when you received a caring fellow SBF bro who is willing to share his contract with you?

For me I will reply with my contact or uppz his point or reply thanks you. At least he is care enough to share.

Recently I found a few places and I share with some bros here. Some bros never reply with thank, but that is okay with me coz they got the contact and they know what to do. What I cannot stand is, some keep pming to ask this ask that. Come on bro, contact given, it is up to you to adventure out

Got one bro visit the place and then pmed me and ask how come he was treated differently? Ooi bro, I sibeh yandao ( super handsome ) then I got special price? NO bro, it how you behave and the chemistry between you and her, this I cannot help. I RTF a few time and become regular with her and then start to enjoy benefits.

If you want to choing, be willing to part with your $$$, if not, your left and right hand is always your best frds. I can nego until low low prices, but if your small head rules over your big head, then don't complian to me.

Peace , period and Have a happy bonking year.
Very much agreed. Working Ladies are human too. Respect them and you shall get your respect.

Some of the guys I have met simply treat them like meat or commodity. Pays $1 and expect $5 service.
Old 26-01-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
you old Ah pek, me Old Guy
i know exactly how you feel
DM ME WILL YOU

Old 26-01-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

Im Andy Lau Bak Sai So most of the gals like to Lau Bak Sai on me
Old 26-01-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Some people just fck up one... you share contact they say you okt or the boss of the place... if being a regular of a place and got to know people there more and you share more details people will assume you boss or gain benefits... that's why I seldom share much unless I have to .

Btw up you with my small 1 point
Old 26-01-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haha i try to share in forum my experience but always kana take down.. gave up sharing liao
Old 27-01-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christan7890 View Post
Haha i try to share in forum my experience but always kana take down.. gave up sharing liao
Same thing bro.

On the topic of sharing and requesting contacts, I generally follow these 2 principles:

1. When requesting for a contact, I give the TS points first as an appreciation gesture before I PM him. I believe in showing goodwill first if I am genuinely interested in his contact.

2. When sharing contacts, the first thing I look out for is the points of the requester. Most of the time I ignore those without any power. I believe the power system gives some indication of whether the bro is contributing actively in the forum.

The exceptions are when:

1. The bro I PM contact for states in his thread he would like to exchange contacts, then I usually give my contacts in exchange.

2. The bro requesting contact from me, if he does not have power, shows in his PM enough info to convince me he knows what is happening.

I usually do not reply a bro with "thank you for your contact". I thank him in the original PM because we know how precious inbox spaces are. When I send contacts, I also do not expect them to reply with thank you.

The thing that makes me a little frustrated is when the bro I PM for contact somehow is not replying at all despite me upping his points and sharing my contact.

One more thing that makes me frustrated, is when a bro just PM me with "can share contact?" with no head and tail or with an ambiguous subject like "share contact of busty milf" when he is referring to an FR I shared a long time ago without telling me exactly which one.

Last edited by halogen019; 27-01-2017 at 12:12 AM. Reason: add more info
Old 27-01-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 14
Curiousboy85 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ha bro very well said. Some ppl just hiam too much
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1