The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
flameOfGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Playing with FIRE - home maid

slow start but even slower development.
Old 01-05-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing.
Old 01-05-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 8
DSavage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDSavage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtanjh View Post
Camping for more updates.
Same here too
Old 01-05-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Golden chance this morning. Took it with both my hands and my little brother.

Wake up in the morning feeling extremely horny due to last night drinking session. Saw her in the kitchen alone at 6am+ while everyone is still deep sleep. Eye contact and immediate I hold on to her hands and tell her I happy to see her smiling again. She hugged me tight and tell me she love me.

Without wasting another second, my hands auto roam into her t-shirt and unbuckle her bra, and grab her boobs. oh man, heavenly soft and nice boobs. She let out a soft moan and start frenching me. My 2IC stand up and she could feel it. She squat down and pull down my shorts, exposing my erected 2IC and gave me a BJ. Damn good suction and within 5mins, I shoot into her mouth which nearly choke her. She slap my butt and rush to the toilet to spit out. I quickly pull up my pants and proceed to wash up in the other toilet before going to bed again.

More exciting days ahead. Sorry to disappoint many bros for the lack of action for the past weeks.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
VicMorrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSavage View Post
Same here too
Same here also
Old 01-05-2017, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
SmartWhiteBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 01-05-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post

Wake up in the morning feeling extremely horny due to last night drinking session. Saw her in the kitchen alone at 6am+ while everyone is still deep sleep. Eye contact and immediate I hold on to her hands and tell her I happy to see her smiling again. She hugged me tight and tell me she love me.

Without wasting another second, my hands auto roam into her t-shirt and unbuckle her bra, and grab her boobs. oh man, heavenly soft and nice boobs. She let out a soft moan and start frenching me. My 2IC stand up and she could feel it. She squat down and pull down my shorts, exposing my erected 2IC and gave me a BJ. Damn good suction and within 5mins, I shoot into her mouth which nearly choke her. She slap my butt and rush to the toilet to spit out. I quickly pull up my pants and proceed to wash up in the other toilet before going to bed again.

More exciting days ahead. Sorry to disappoint many bros for the lack of action for the past weeks.
enjoy bro

happy labor day and fuck hard hehe
Old 01-05-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Haha...at last the kukujiao gets some proper loving. The combination of the exquisite feeling as her mouth engulfed it coupled with the sheer thrill of playing with FIRE must be n intoxicating experience. That such an erotic sexual experience has to be rushed is wasteful but the ecstasy of actually cumming in her mouth makes up for all the effort and groundwork put in.

I hope she sucked and licked off every last drop of cum. Your next mission is to train her to 'swallow' and enjoy your copious protein-shake. If she does that, the slap on your butt and the effort expended is amply rewarded.

I am sure your voyeuristic fans here, including me are eager to hear about you finally getting to play with her pussy and then for you to dine down at the 'Y'. Bet she is waiting for you to get there too. That can be your other mission.

Finally, you don't have to apologise for the 'slow' progress. Remember you don't owe it to any of us. You are the one playing with Fire. You get to enjoy each step but you are also the one who will pay the ultimate price and get burnt if the whole affair blows up. We are just voyeurs who are guilty of egging you on.

Just a word of caution...She said she 'love' you! That is very dangerous...If she said she loved your kukujiao; the protein-shake or even the feel of your hands on her tits, that's OK but beware of the lovey-dovey nonsense. That may end up igniting the Fire that burns the house down. Make it clear, even at the risk of a premature end to all the fun and game, that you like and desire her too but not emotional 'love'! Good luck and play smart....Enjoy
Old 01-05-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing.
Old 02-05-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Looked very experienced maid
Old 02-05-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 12
firepost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirepost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Looked very experienced maid
Seems like "servicing" the master also in part of their training!
Old 02-05-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

ts very brave man.
Old 02-05-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 12
firepost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirepost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Finally got her to service you! Enjoy first la!
Old 02-05-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Eh... Seriously TS... She helped you extinguish your flame, but she herself is a flame that is burning burning near a gas cylinder , although it seems fun and exciting, I hope you have a rescue plan when it explodes.

On a side note, i'm looking forward to the love making part.
Old 02-05-2017, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Rezphys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
Eh... Seriously TS... She helped you extinguish your flame, but she herself is a flame that is burning burning near a gas cylinder , although it seems fun and exciting, I hope you have a rescue plan when it explodes.

On a side note, i'm looking forward to the love making part.
Agree with you bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1