The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: tips for WLs in JB - how much u usually give? (2017) multiple choices allowed
rm5 and below 43 24.43%
about rm10 21 11.93%
about rm20 26 14.77%
about rm30 14 7.95%
about rm50 24 13.64%
rm100 and above 63 35.80%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow tips for WLs in JB - how much u usually give for ST or B2B?

given the growing number of sinkies cheonging across the causeway nowadays, i thought it'll be useful to know the current market rate for tips given to WLs in johor bahru.

multiple choices are allowed, u don't have to choose just one.

this poll is to check the usual tips u give for ST aka short-time bonks (usually around 45min to 1hr in JB) or B2B sessions (standard 1hr), not including those that u tip way above your usual rate due to the WL's super outstanding service and high gfe.

for bros who don't have a habit of giving tips, just choose rm5 and below.

this poll is specifically for 2017 and will be closed automatically at the end of the year.

Last edited by hoosdathu; 26-03-2017 at 10:30 PM.
Old 26-03-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: tips for WLs in JB - how much u usually give? multiple choices allowed (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
given the growing number of sinkies cheonging across the causeway nowadays, i thought it'll be useful to know the current market rate for tips given to WLs in johor bahru.

multiple choices are allowed, u don't have to choose just one.

this poll is to check the usual tips u give, not including those that u tip way above your usual rate due to the WL's super outstanding service and high gfe.

for bros who don't have a habit of giving tips, just choose rm5 and below.

this poll is specifically for 2017 and will be closed automatically at the end of the year.
I think it is important to specify what kind of services and what other charges are levied on us as well.
Old 26-03-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: tips for WLs in JB - how much u usually give? multiple choices allowed (2017)

I think you missed out one more box.

I dun give any tips.
Old 26-03-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I think it is important to specify what kind of services and what other charges are levied on us as well.
thanks for suggestion!

amended title to be specifically for ST as opposed to LT (longtime aka overnight) or clean massage sessions.
Old 26-03-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post

I dun give any tips.
for bros who don't have a habit of giving tips, pls choose rm5 and below

Last edited by hoosdathu; 26-03-2017 at 10:53 PM.
Old 26-03-2017, 10:57 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Different people tip differently. For me i tip base on gal attitude as well as how much effort was put in and also what she can give me and what she can't.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-03-2017, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!
Re: tips for WLs in JB - how much u usually give for ST or B2B? multiple choices allo

Please dont spoil market by tipping. Tipping or showering them with gift may create the effect of making them look forward to getting extra tip from customer. If not they not gonna give good service.

I met alot of good service WL in the past with no tipping. They work hard to please me because they hope to make customer RTF. In short, if the girl willing to give good service, u dont even need to tip. A WL who have too many guys giving her extra tip or gift, she become too pamper. Even if u tip her, its not gonna make her improve in her service.
Old 27-03-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!
Re: tips for WLs in JB - how much u usually give for ST or B2B? multiple choices allo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
i thought it'll be useful to know the current market rate for tips given to WLs in johor bahru.

this poll is to check the usual tips u give for ST aka short-time bonks (usually around 45min to 1hr in JB) or B2B sessions (standard 1hr)
For ST is standard price pay at counter, no tipping required.
For B2B u pay the counter for B2B. If want extra up to u to neg. with the girl.
Old 27-03-2017, 12:59 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post

I dun give any tips.
Me too...... I never believed in giving tips.
That is the fastest way to spoil the WL and the market.
Old 27-03-2017, 02:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No tipping policy for me.
Old 27-03-2017, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Whether to tip or not depends on the situation.

If I were to engage an FL and negotiate the price.... I would make it clear she will get a tip only if the service is good. How much I tip her will depend on her service level.

If I were to visit a fixed price joint like a brothel or spa.... then I will never tip no matter how good the service gets. This is because the price is set by the house and the WLs are supposed to perform to the best of their abilities without any expectation of further remuneration.
Old 27-03-2017, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 12
TheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I agree no tipping for fixed price.
Old 27-03-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: tips for WLs in JB - how much u usually give for ST or B2B?

Many non-tippers here.
Old 28-03-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 0
TheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post
Many non-tippers here.
I am a tipper. I always give small amounts to the bangla in the locker room or the canteen. But I very rarely give any to the WLs or captains.
Old 28-03-2017, 05:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zacock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

depends on their service or GFE..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1