The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2017, 03:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 21
new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 1 who got away

Y:Hey where is my phone?
D: It is in your bag....
Yuki started digging into her then bag pull out a phone...
Y: This isn't mine... examining her new phone
D: Yours lar... U try unlocking it with your pass code..
She did as she was told then immediately the wallpaper picture of her with another girl appeared. She continue to check on the apps , contacts & msg inside.
Y:Y did you changed it?
D:I send it out to changed the cracked screen, they tell me no stock. So i told them to give me a new phone. And here u have it.. Dun like it har?
Her old samsung S5 was changed into the new S7 edge.... Not knowing how to reply she just acted blur and checked on her msg....

Y: Fiona isn't coming back today, she had some booking or what not..
D: Comes lets go~ You know what is lagging at home right? I dun wanna buy anything that ends up useless for your family..

It was nearly 4+ by the time she is done with the cleaning and we headed to a mall in Kajang not far from where she stays.. went to the supermarket then bought lots of food stuffs.

" Gal ah~ you back har....."
Biao Jie ( elder sister cousin) shout from the kitchen as Yuki opened the door... I followed in behind holding on the loads of food & other stuffs we bought.
BJ: D~ what a surprised~! Wa what brings u here and.....
D: Hi Biao Jie, AH Yi~(aunty) waving to the old lady sitting on the sofa watching TV..
Y: D and I got to know each other through a common friend on Facebook, it was later known that we are cousin..
BJ: Gal ah~ what D~ he is your Uncle D ler....
D: Aiya dun call uncle can anot..beside our age differences isn't that much also..
BJ: Ok ok... wa buy so many stuffs.. come stay for dinner.
I agree.
After dinner Biao Jie , Ah Yi and chatted while Yuki went hidding her room since after dinner. Soon it was about 9+pm...
BJ: Where will u heading to tomorrow?
D: Seramban.
BJ: Then u stay here tonight. Tomorrow i get Ah Gal to bring to the station to catch the train down.
I agreed & was offered sleep on the sofa for the night. Finally~ i could get a longer sleep minus sleep on the sofa........

"Hey..... wake up...... Help me....."
I blur blur open my eyes seeing a familiar figure in the darkness... The a pair of soft hands come over and pulling me up. It was Yuki's
Y: Help me..... is a very soft voice as she hold on to my hands and lead me into her bedroom.....
Old 30-04-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Mercysider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update TS
Old 30-04-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute

Her room was dimly lit. As I sat on the floor while climb on the mattress then rested her back against the wall with. She was wearing those cute over T-shirts that are commonly used as pajamas.Slowly she spread her legs into a M shape exposing her bottomless pussy... then slowly rubbing it with her fingers....
Y ...help .. me.....

Pretending not know what she wanted.. i relaxed myself to enjoy the show is young lady pleasuring herself.
Y:help me.... as she changed from rubbing her own pussy to inserting 2 fingers inside...
Y: I... want that... different feeling... i had...last night.......

I shifted forward then gently pulled her towards me spreading her legs even wider. Then licked her pussy with 1 stroke... The sensational feeling send shivers to her whole body...

Hmm..... salty...
I got up then sat behind her allowing her whole body weight to rest on me...Tilted her head towards me... Our lips met for the 1st time...then tried frenching her....She did not resist..... Placing my right hand reached over her covered breast squeezing them and teasing with her nipples... My left reached over to pussy..gently rubbing it.She broke free from our frenching.. trying hard to catch her breath and releasing a long soft moan......

Releasing her then i noticed we are position in front a mirror.
Wow~ Y didn't i noticed that earlier..
Stopping all my actions, I pulled off Yuki's pajamas.Then returned back to where i left off...
Ahhh.... she let out another soft moan....
This time i started licking from her ears.. down towards her neck as she arch herself to enjoy the pleasuring she is getting. As my eyes get customized to the dim lighting in the room, i could clearing see what i am doing from the reflection of the mirror in front... Soon i inserting my fingers into her pussy finger fucking her while my other hand continue to attack her breast..toying with her harden nipples.... Not knowing how... i suddenly felt a hand had reached under my shorts rubbing my cock... As i increase speed in the fingering... she reply with the same action making my cock even harder.....
Ahh.... Agghh...........
Very soon i felt her pussy tighten then released releasing a large amount of pussy juice onto my hand.... I licked it.... Sweet.....
Our lips meet again... as she trys to recover her breath... then i stop...
D: Lick it...showing my pussy juice cover hand at her...
She did as she being told...
D: Is it sweet... ? nobing her head in reply...
Old 30-04-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
Clumpot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hot stuff! More please
Old 30-04-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

My beastily hood took over control.... I got up pulled down my short... then made her mouth my full erected cock fucking her mouth with it.....
Agg..... Shiok!
I pulled my cock out of her as trys to recover herself from the choking action of being fucked at her mouth... I held her up, making her goes down on her four... With 1 shift action, i rammed my cock straight into her pussy~
Dammed~! She is tight! her tightness is something i had never tried before...

Plak plak plak.... As continue to doggy her....
Ahh.. Ahh.. Ahh... her moan is getting louder & faster as i speed up....

Suddenly.......
Fuck! What am i doing? I am fucking my own niece~! & i am fucking her in her own home!
Fuck~ it is too late....I dismounted my cock from her.. & flipped her over.. reentering her in a missionary position.. licking & sucker on her breast...

Ahhh..... Ahh.... her moaning is getting louder as i pumped fast.... I laid over here frenching her as i continue to silence her..... then release her lips and speed up fucking her....

Minutes passed... i pulled myself off her...shift myself forwards with my cock pointing at her then spray all my load onto her face.......

Happy Holiday tomorrow~
Old 30-04-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Xtremed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the pictures
Old 01-05-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
MrWorld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update
Old 01-05-2017, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sjkevent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are u the legendary Pudu dai lou ?
Old 01-05-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Great story ts, waiting for the next updates.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Rezphys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by new30 View Post
Nice body!
Old 01-05-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Cagedfury deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtremed View Post
Love the pictures
Same here too
Old 01-05-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
sartchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping and support!
Old 02-05-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Great thread. Up your reps.
Please carry on
Old 02-05-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Please share more of the story.
Old 02-05-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

8:30am...As I was about the leave the house biao jie called me into the kitchen.
Bj: I walked passed yuki room last night on while on my way to the toilet..... I heard sounds .....
Siao liao .......
Bj : then you weren't on the sofa ..... I know what u 2 were up to .... I am not deaf .........
Shit ! How am I going to explained that I just fuck her daughter while she was standing right outside the door way.....
As I wanted to explain .....
Bj: I hope I are not toying with her, u come from a good family not liked mine . My mum made a mistake then gotten me.... I screwed up my life and got yuki. I don't wish her following our foot steps... I only want her to have a happy life ....
I nob and understood ....
Y: D lets go..were are going to be late! Shouting from main door.
Holding hands together we left....

At the train station....
D: You are not going to follow me to Seramban....
Y: Y...can't I ? Looks filled with disappointment
D: I don't want you to be in unpresent places..
Huging her tightly then giving a kiss on her lips.
D: You know where to find me later right ....?
Y: yes ... Msg me when you are on your way back ....

Public transportation in Malaysia in really need improvement.... I wasted more time travelling then doing proper work ! By the time I gotten back to my hotel it is almost 4pm.

As I enter the room... A pair of pink coloured Nike shoes on the floor .. Yuki's backpack on the bed ... So were clothing & a familiar black lacy bra set .... Standing in front of the study desk notice a visitor request card , it was Mimi.She was here because I wasn't in last night the front desk staff refused to let her up.
Suddenly a naked wet young woman covered with bubbles jumped onto me . Catching her, she hug onto me tightly like hugging a huge teddy bear.I could feel her breast pressing against me ... our lips met. Then she suddenly push me off ....
Y: Eeeee you stinks !
D: where got ? Dropping my bag &kicking off my shoes
Y: Mary give me this bubble bath, she say smell nice nice ....
That's going to cost me $$$ little gal...
Looking curiously at her.. I snift and lick her breast ....
D: smell nice .. But tasteless ler .....
Then carry her into the shower cubicle then on the water.
Y: You noti boy .....
Putting her down, she started removing my damped shirts & pants... As the water dripping down clearing of the bubbles on her ... I hands squeezing her cute butt before reaching to her pussy..
Yain pain .... You last night very rough ...and is my 1st time ....
Wa.... No wonder so tight ... 1st time taken someone virginity.
While we were making out under the running shower water , my stupid handphone rang....
CB~... Who is that idiot..!?
We broke off from what we were doing as I walked out to answer it. Then I returned in ....
D: your half of the deal is ready, the car will be downstairs in 20mins....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1